Tremendous Price Reduction!!!
Our Seller no longer has time to use her. Here’s an opportunity to acquire a really excellent Motor Yacht at a bargain price. This owner has accomplished many upgrades during his tenure, From Palm Beach to Croatia, CARIBBEAN TIGRESS has never failed to impress.
Call now for your showing!!!!!
CARIBBEAN TIGRESS was custom built by Kha Shing at their Taiwan Shipyard. The first Owner was a very knowledgeable Yachtsman who oversaw her construction closely. The result was a unique Motor Yacht with yacht level appointments and yet simple enough in her engineering and operation to be easily maintained by a small crew. CARIBBEAN TIGRESS has all the necessary accouterments for extended cruising in comfort and style.
Currently in Croatia, the owner has continually maintained her to a proper level of fitness. Recent additions and upgrades include: the use of Italian craftsman to upgrade the main salon and lower helm area, upgrades to the navigation electronics and entertainment systems thru-out the vessel, a 14’ Rendova with a 50 hp Honda engine, a new Opacmare 600KG crane, and an extension of the flybridge to allow for more storage above and the addition of a full enclosure to the aft deck below.
Timeless styling and proper upkeep make CARIBBEAN TIGRESS an exceptional Yacht. She is ready to serve her next Owner as well as she has served her previous Owners. Make arrangements now and enjoy her in the Mediterranean this summer. She has current “Cruising Permits” for Greece, Italy and Croatia.
- Displacement: 53 Tons
- Total Power: 375
- Vessel Walkthrough
- CARIBBEAN TIGRESS has a unique blend of attributes found only in a few exceptional yachts of this size. Although she is 79’ long and carries all the equipment and supplies necessary for extended economical and efficient offshore cruising, she still has an enormous amount of space for entertaining and her machinery is simple enough that crew requirements are minimal. Her Caterpillar 375hp engines are located in a large engine room with plenty of room to get around all four sides of the engines. A large master stateroom, 2 guest staterooms and separate crew quarters round out the accommodations. The original Owner of CARIBBEAN TIGRESS was a German engineer and shipyard owner who oversaw closely the building process at the Taiwan yard of Kha Shing. She is both beautifully done and operationally functional. CARIBBEAN TIGRESS is built strong. Her design, coupled with oversized stabilizers, makes her a comfortable and seaworthy vessel in both coastal and offshore waters. Your family will be safe as well as comfortable in this wonderful Long Range Cruiser.
- Sleeps 6, Owners and guests in 3 staterooms, plus one separate crew cabin with interior and on deck access. Guests can be entertained in any of four separate areas, the main salon, the pilothouse, the flybridge and the deck aft of the main salon.
- Master Stateroom
- Full beam with king sized bed Sofa Storage En suite full tub and shower 23” Flat screen TV Stereo
- Guest Stateroom
- 2 Fore and aft berths with table in-between Closet Stereo Head with shower
- Guest Stateroom 2
- L shaped over /under berths Closet space Access to head with shower
- Main Salon
- Coffee table 25” flat screen TV VCRAM/FM/CD player Plus a 100-channel XM satellite radio Heavy sliding stainless steel framed door to aft deck.
- Pilothouse Station
- Great visibility Wrap around leather settee for 4 Day head with sink Navigation electronics and helm with Captains chair New Flooring
- Aft Deck
- Teak deck, varnished table and settee with chairs. There is a stairwell to lower swim platform, outside shower, large garage for storage; also, very useful in the Med, there is a nicely executed stainless and teak passerelle. An aft facing security camera is visible from crew’s quarters or the flybridge. New full enclosure, Flybridge extension that covers all of the aft deck.
- All Bosch or Gaggenau: microwave with convection oven Dishwasher Trash compactor Freezer Indoor grill with extractor fans Eco-water vaporizer water distiller There are plenty of cabinets and storage in the galley area.
- Electronics and Navigation
- Full time radar enhancing avoidance transponder with separate Proximity Alarm Dual anchor alarms 3 Inclinometers 3 Clocks and barometers, includes a Weather Trend Digital Barometric Log Digital Navtec Weather Printer Cobra VHF handhelds Log, wind and rudder indicators at upper and lower stations Remote engine controls on cable for use either port or starboard of wheelhouse Satellite TracVision system Iridium Satellite phone Raymarine C-130 Plotter – Lower helm Raymarine radar Raytheon 152E SSB 2 Uniden VHF radios Simrad 60 mile RA 75 radar 2 GMDSS emergency VHF radios ACR 406 Epirb, updated Oct 2006 Handheld VHF European cell phones Raymarine C-120 chartplotter displays gps and color sounder, with Adriatic Charts Flybridge has a C-80 Plotter Robertson depth sounder Uniden radio receiver / sender with 500 db antenna Sound system at stern Raymarine fishfinder 3000 Charts for the Adriatic
- Running on a 220 volt and 24 volt system, CARIBBEAN TIGRESS takes advantage of requiring smaller, quieter generators than are usually found on a vessel this size. At night, a 24-volt inverter can handle most electrical requirements without the generators running. March 2005, all new main gel cell batteries March 2005 New Vitron 100 Battery charger Portable 110 volt 12 0r 24-volt charger Engine room ionizer
- Deck and Flybridge
- New sound system (2009) Bimini was new in 2003 (vessel stored under cover until recently) Flybridge has varnished table for 10 Whirlpool icemaker Bridge deck has a refrigerator and electric BBQ grille New Raymarine C-89 Plotter Extra heavy gauge stainless steel handrails and stanchions New 600Kg Opacmare Crane New white Stamoid covers for flybridge, Nov 2006 Teak decks in excellent condition
- Engines and Mechanical Equipment
- 2- Caterpillar 3208’s with approx *4,500 hours New engine hoses Sept 2007 2 - 16KW Onan 220 volt generators: Port generator with approx. 3,400 hours, Starboard generator with appros. 5,500 hours Bow Thruster Dec. 2004 overhauled Sea Recovery 1,000 gallon/day water maker (40gph) Simpson-Lawrence windlass 2 Maxwell warping winches Oversized Naiad stabilizers Reverse cycle heat and air throughout All seacocks replaced Oil changes @250 hr intervals Day fuel tanks cleaned New fresh water pump New Co alarm New bilge pumps New stabilizer valves New CCTV engine room and stern (stern has color and infrared night vision)
- Tenders and Toys
- 14’ Rendova with 50HP Honda Engine (2) Dive Tanks
- Broker's Remarks
- CARIBBEAN TIGRESS more than shines with her traditional good looks and superior sea keeping abilities. This is a perfect cruising or live aboard yacht for a couple or family whose desires require more than the ability to sit at the condo dock serenely watching the world go by (although she does this quite well!) August 2012, returned to Croatia from summer cruise to Palma De Majorca. NOW is the time to acquire this world-class cruiser! Call listing broker for more details.
- Mechanical Disclaimer
- * Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.