MALLORY LYNN has a perfect layout for the owner/operator who wants a live-a-board vessel or plans on extended cruising. Well configured with a two stateroom, two head layout, this 48cy also offers a large aft deck for entertaining guests and a cockpit for the fisherman and water sports enthusiasts. A one owner boat with 100 hours since engine overhaul, Mallory Lynn is ready to take its next owner on the adventures of a lifetime.
- Total Power: 535
- MALLORY LYNN has a perfect layout for the owner/operator who wants a live-a-board vessel or plans on extended cruising. Well configured with a two stateroom, two head layout, this 48cy also offers a large aft deck for entertaining guests and a cockpit for the fisherman and water sports enthusiasts. A one owner boat with 100 hours since engine overhaul, Mallory Lynn is ready to take its next owner on the adventures of a lifetime
- Vessel Walkthrough
- Forward stateroom provides a tapered centerline queen bed with upholstered headboard and hanging locker storage. Private head has full, enclosed shower and vanity with storage cabinets. Moving aft is the well appointed galley with refrigerator, stove and microwave oven. Opposite the galley is a dinette with seating for four. Overhead windshields allow for plenty of sunlight and provide an open and airy environment. Up several steps is a comfortable salon with U shaped seating and the entertainment center with TV and stereo. The master stateroom aft has a large queen bed with ensuite head and large walk in closet. Up several steps is the aft deck with wet bar, wing doors and access to cockpit for fishing and diving. The flybridge has full array of electronics and a fiberglass hardtop and enclosures for weather protection.
- Main Salon
- Wood paneling U shaped lounge Door to aft deck 24 & 120 volt light fixtures Panasonic TV and Sony CD player Carpeting Coffee table lambrequins with mini blinds Upholstered valance boards Custom built desk with drawer storage
- 120 V refrigerator freezer 2 burner stove Washer dryer Dinette with storage drawers Stainless steel sink Microwave/convection oven Engine compartment access through hinged companionway stairs Lighting soffits
- Master Stateroom
- Lambrequins and upholstered valance boards Tapered queen berth with headboard and storage drawers underneath Nightstands with storage Walk in hanging locker Full length mirror Private access to head 13” color TV 24 and 120V light fixtures
- Master Head
- Ensuite with one piece molded lavatory and countertop, stall shower with door, Vacu-flush toilet and storage cabinet with mirror doors
- Guest Stateroom
- Tapered queen berth with upholstered headboard Hanging locker Linen locker Built in dressers port and starboard Screened overhead hatch Private access to head Full length mirror Rope storage locker Stereo speakers with volume control Ventilating port lights with screens
- Guest Head
- Can be accessed from the guest stateroom or the companionway, Vacu-flush toilet, stall shower, cabinet with storage.
- Stainless steel rails Fiberglass pulpit with windlass Emergency life raft
- Aft Deck
- Wind doors Wet bar with refrigerator/freezer Hardtop with radar arch
- Flybridge, Electronics, and Helm
- Molded fiberglass hardtop with enclosure Bench seat with cushions Control station with dual lever clutch and throttles Two helm chairs Sliding hatch and door to aft deck Northstar 952 plotter Robertson autopilot Dataline wind speed indicator Simrad 10KW radar Standard hailer Standard VHF Engine synchronizers Datamarine depth sounder
- Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- 100 engines hours since overhaul Air conditioned engine room Fixed fire extinguishing system for engine compartment Pressurized freshwater system 20 gallon hot water heater Automatic bilge pumps Fuel filters 15KW diesel generator
- Broker's Remarks
- MALLORY LYNN offers a great layout for the cruising boater. With only 100 hours on rebuilt engines this 48 Cockpit Yacht is in excellent condition and ready for Bahamas cruising.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.