- 52 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
Rare galley down layout provides a cavernous salon with L shaped lounge, wet bar with icemaker, flat screen TV and two barrel chairs. This is the perfect layout for entertaining a large group of friends or corporate board members. WRINKLE PEOPLE has been well maintained and shows very well with her teak wood interior and updated decor.
- Displacement: 55,400
- Total Power: 720
- Fuel: 1,068 Fresh Water: 188
- Rare galley down layout provides a cavernous salon with L shaped lounge, wet bar with icemaker, flat screen TV and two barrel chairs. This is the perfect layout for entertaining a large group of friends or corporate board members. WRINKLE PEOPLE has been well maintained and shows very well with her teak wood interior and updated decor.
- Vessel Walkthrough
- Entering the salon from the cockpit on your right is a large L shaped lounge and to port is the entertainment center and two barrel chairs. Along the aft salon bulkhead is the wet bar with icemaker, bottle storage and sink. Forward are clear glass windows that provide plenty of light for an open, airy feeling in the salon. Down several steps to port is the well appointed galley which includes Microwave, three burner stove and oven, sink and refrigerator/freezer. Forward to starboard is a large master stateroom with a tapered queen bed, ensuite head with stall shower, and hanging lockers. Forward in the companionway is the washer/dryer and all the way forward is the guest stateroom with upper and lower berths, hanging lockers and direct access to private head and shower.
- Main Salon
- With the galley down layout the salon is massive with an L shaped lounge with storage on the starboard side and two barrel chairs and TV to port. Against the aft bulkhead is a full bar with icemaker, bottle storage and sink. Updated décor and a teak wood interior provide a very comfortable and attractive salon.
- The galley is down and well appointed with a Daewoo microwave, Galley Maid three burner stove and oven, stainless steel sink and Magic Chef refrigerator and freezer. Excellent drawer and cabinet storage for pots, pans and dishes.
- Master Stateroom
- To starboard is the master stateroom with a tapered queen bed, TV, hanging locker, night stands, 24 and 120 volt lighting, digital AC controls and private access to the head. The head includes a stall shower and Vacu flush toilet as well a molded lavatory countertop and storage cabinet.
- Forward Stateroom
- The forward stateroom has upper and lower berths, overhead rod storage, hanging locker, access to anchor locker, digital AC control, and access to private head and shower.
- Bait and tackle center Cockpit freezer Fighting chair Below deck fish box Rod holders Stereo speakers Dockside water connection Salt and fresh water wash down Cockpit sunshade Transom gate Swim platform Stainless steel handrail Dingy cradle Electric davit Pulpit Galley Maid windlass Anchor Four fender racks Three side flybridge enclosure Flybridge instrument box Two helm seats
- Electronics and Helm
- Robertson AP 22 autopilot Full gauges and instruments Systems monitor ACR searchlight DataMarine depth and speed log Furuno radar Sea 322 SSB NorthStar 800 loran Furuno fishfinder Furuno GPS plotter
- Onan 20kw generator Onan 8kw generator 240 volt automatic battery charger Two 24 volt banks of heavy duty 12 volt batteries Battery paralleling system Air conditioning with reverse cycle heat Telephone, CATV inlets Transformer connected inlets 24 and 120 volt light fixtures 12 point system monitor Ground fault protection
- Engine and Mechanical Equipment
- Detroit Diesel 8V-92TA diesel engines @ 720HP Automatic fire extinguisher system Pressurized water system with water heater Oil change system Watermaker (inop) Glendinning synchronizer Racor fuel filters Fuel priming pump Tool box Engine block heater Hydraulic steering