302 Monterey has had top-notch care since new. Always lift kept it doesn't have bottom paint or dock rash like many of the vessels available in this vintage.
Gel coat looks virtually new and is gleaming! This one looks like a fresh water boat!
- Displacement: 10.770
- Total Power: 280
- Fuel: 150 Fresh Water: 45
- Detailed Walkthrough
- A fine example of today's stylish expresses that gives great value for your investment. Monterey has found a way to create a sexy, fast express cruiser and make it affordable too! A convertible cocktail table forward allows comfortable accommodations overnight and a great set up for entertaining inside. Aft of the salon is a fully enclosed private mid cabin appreciated by the adults on board. With a 19-degree deadrise, a comfortable ride is there even when the going gets rough
- Starboard side galley with grey granite Corian type countertops: Mr Coffee machine; Kenyon 2 burner electric stovetop; Isotherm under counter refrigerator Kenwood am/fm stereo Cd w/helm remote 15" sharp flat panel TV w/DVD player Sirius satellite Tappan microwave Carbon monoxide monitor Lots of storage for all that weekend gear
- Dining Salon
- The Cherrywood cabinets and neutral trim interior combine w/lighting and neutral headliner and trim applications to make for a warm and enticing ambience. Marine air reverse cycle A/C Dinette w/Cherrywood type woodwork
- Starboard side head with curtain to enclose pullout showerhead Vacuflush head w/pump out macerator and overboard discharge Hand hot and cold shower Vanity storage Sink Unique shower seat
- Master Stateroom
- Double berth enclosed by solid bulkhead and door Storage compartments
- Narrow sidekicks allow for more interior volume and stairs are built into cabin door for forward bow access through center opening windshield. Much safer than hanging over the side of the boat in 3-4 footers. Simpson Lawrence anchor windlass Sun pad Ss safety rails Upgraded oversize swim platform w/ladder Full black camper canvas w/ screens Full wet bar includes: Cockpit icemaker Double sink with fresh water tap and storage Dbl helm seat w/bolster Removable cocktail table Adjacent seating to port of helm Cocktail table between fore and aft seating to the rear of the helm Cockpit carpet Transom door leads to huge swim platform and recessed stainless steel swim ladder Transom storage H and c transom shower Windshield wipers Plow anchor
- Halon fire control system Depth sounder Compass Bennett trim indicator Trim tabs Lowrance color 6" GPS /plotter/fish finder Full complement of gauges to monitor engines and drives 12v outlet Remote searchlight
- 2-Cable shore power 5 kW Generator
- Miscellaneous Electrical
- 2 GFC outlets Battery charger
- Engine Details
- Just look at the photo and see what a first class engine room looks like! Port ~~130.6 hr Starboard ~~127.6 hr
- Broker's Remarks
- 302 Monterey has had top-notch care since new. Always lift kept it doesn't have bottom paint or dock rash like many of the vessels available in this vintage. Gel coat looks virtually new and is gleaming! This one looks like a fresh water boat! Call today and arrange a viewing and save thousands over a new boat...and have one that looks it!
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- CONTACT LISTING BROKER: DAN BARFOOT @ 561-441-8600 or email firstname.lastname@example.org VESSEL IS LOCATED IN : Daytona Beach, FL