- 34 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
The 34 Sedan Bridge is a very spacious and affordable family cruiser or live aboard with sleeping for six. This vessel is very well equipped with AC/Heat, generator, Gps/Plotter, vacuflush head, windlass and much more. The engines are freshwater cooled with only 10 hours on stb since rebuilt. She is very well maintained and runs great. All records are available for inspection , Canvas and bimini new in 07.
- Total Power: 340
- Vessel Details
- A sliding door opens up to a spacious salon with pull out couch.. A convertible dinette seats four with a full galley down. Master stateroom w/ queen bed is forward. Bridge has two helm chairs and aft bench seat.
- Main Salon
- AC/Heat Lower station Convertible sofa Convertible dinette Sony stereo w/cd Plenty of storage
- Norcold ac/dc refrig Microwave 2 Burner stove Stainless sink, and storage
- Master Stateroom
- Queen bed AC/Heat Storage lockers
- Deck and Cockpit Details
- Bowmar hatch Fresh water washdown Pressure water Storage
- Helm station with Depth sounder/GPS/Chart Plotter,VHF Radio New Bimini top and canvas.
- Mechanical and Electrical equipment
- Anchor Windlass Remote spotlight Macerator Vacuflush head Lower station Hot water heater Battery charger 5KW Westerbeke genset 4 Batteries 30 amp Service 2 Zone AC/Heat
- Engine Details
- Mercruiser 7.4L 340 hp Freshwater cooled Starboard engine rebuilt in 07
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.