- 47 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- D9 500
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
This boat is kept in a FRESH WATER COVERED SLIP!!!
There is an awful lot to like about the design of this elegant FRESH WATER CRUISER!!!
Owner is moving up and has priced this to be the next 477 / 497Cruisers Yachts sold.
- Total Power: 575
- Vessel Details
- Loaded black hulled beauty with all the bells and whistles in turn key condition. The fit and finish on this boat is second to none. This is a high quality --high performance boat with an unbelievable layout. The fully enclosed air conditioned fly bridge with it's fiberglass hardtop--wet bar sink --refrigerator--sound system and bridge sun loungers that can face port or starboard is both functional and crowd pleasing. The large cockpit features ample seating and has a wet bar and icemaker. There's also a large swim platform and davit storage w/fiberglass cover. The interior of the boat is nothing short of spectacular. With it's 360-degree salon windows--cherry interior---raised dinette with spectacular all around views. -Extra large galley with refrigerator, freezer, dishwasher, convection / microwave, 2-burner stovetop, pantry and double sink. The salon entertainment center features a 26" LCD flat screen TV and a 5-disc DVD theater system. The salon also features 3 zone wine captain and an illuminated liquor cabinet. Under the salon is the basement with washer/dryer and lots and lots of storage. Both the master and the large guest designer staterooms have their own separate heads.
- Raymarine Electronics VHF DSM300 With temp/depth GPS (2) E120 Networked 12 inch color chart plotters 4KW 4' Open array radar Autopilot
- Broker's Remarks
- This boat is kept in a FRESH WATER COVERED SLIP!!! There is an awful lot to like about the design of this elegant FRESH WATER CRUISER!!! Owner is moving up and has priced this to be the next 477 / 497Cruisers Yachts sold.
- Mechanical Disclaimer
- * Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.