- 36 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Horizons V Drives
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
Owner is looking for offers!
- Displacement: 18,500
- Total Power: 370
- Fuel: 250 Fresh Water: 55
- This is a comfortable layout with plenty of storage, built-in entertainment center, plush ultra-leather lounge and excellent headroom. A two-part pocket door provides privacy for the forward stateroom, and both the salon sofa and mid-cabin lounge convert into double berths. At the helm, a bucket seat with a flip-up bolster allows for stand-up driving. Engine access is excellent with the entire cockpit floor rising on hydraulic rams to completely expose the motors and V-drives. She also comes complete with central vac, extended swim platform, an underwater exhaust system, transom storage locker, transom shower and a cockpit wet bar.
- 2-Burner Electric Stovetop S/S Faucet Corian Countertop Separate Refrigerator/Freezer Compartments Panasonic Microwave 6-gallon Hot water Tank
- Raymarine Tri-Data ST60 Raytheon Autopilot Raytheon Ray 220 VHF/Hailer Raytheon RL 70C Radar (w/ Florida/Bahamas C-Map) Ritchie Compass Windlass Control Remote Search Light Control Trim Tabs Engine Synch and Engine Synch Gauge Sea Ray Systems Monitor Electric Engine Hatch
- SMX Reverse Air/Heat 16000 BTU Vacuflush Head-Macerator Carbon monoxide monitors TV/VCR 13" w/remote master stateroom TV/VCR 13" w/remote for salon LOTS of Storage Proteck 1240 Battery Charger Westerbeke Generator Fully adjustable helm seat Snap-in carpet liner Self-bailing floor liner Beverage holders
- Dual 30 Amp 50' shore power cords Battery charger/converter120V/40Amp/12V 4 Batteries w/trays & over current protection 5 KW Westerbeke Generator Pre-wired for TV/Phone inlet with shore cords and TV Antenna Clarion 6 Disc CD/Stereo
- Broker's Remarks
- This 2002 36' Sea Ray is in nice condition. She has been kept in a fresh water harbor. Owner is looking for offers!
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.