- 32 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 454 EFI
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
Stepping into the salon you no longer realize you are on a fishing boat. It is large and well appointed with a love seat to port and a sleeper sofa to starboard. There is carpet throughout. The full-sized head has a separate shower and queen berth forward allows for comfort throughout.
- Displacement: 15,000
- Total Power: 390 Cruising Speed: 22 Max Speed: 30
- Fuel: 300 Fresh Water: 40
- Stepping into the salon you no longer realize you are on a fishing boat. It is large and well appointed with a love seat to port and a sleeper sofa to starboard. Thiere is carpet throughout. The full-sized head has a separate shower and queen berth forward allows for comfort throughout.
- Large Windows Double wood doors 2 sofas Carpet Panasonic TV/VCR Stereo/CD Player Lights Electrical panel Standard VHF
- The galley is down and fully equipped. 2 burner stove Stainless sink Refrigerator Panasonic microwave Storage
- Furuno color fish finder/depth Furuno Navnet GPS/Chart B&G network engine Standard VHF
- Starting battery House battery Generator battery Kohler 6.5 KW generator (369 hours)
- Deck Equipment
- Bow pulpit and rails Search lights Life raft Fender holders
- 4-sided enclosure Chart controls Seating forward of helm 2 captains chairs Overhead box Aluminum top with canvas
- Fishing Equipment
- Cockpit sink Gear and tackle storage Bait box Fish box Rod holders Lee outriggers
- Owner's personal items
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.