- 30 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
MOTIVATED SELLER - TRADE CONSIDERED ON BOWRIDER OR HIGH QUALITY DECK BOAT 24-30' I/O OK
Fishing or family fun cruising, it doesn’t get better than the 3070 Pursuit Center Console Cutty
And when you view this one, you will have a true turn key vessel.
Fresh Pursuit Fighting Lady Yellow Gelcoat ‘09, shows like new and has the luster of a new boat…for far less. Desirable Yamaha power and numerous high quality updates finishes off this package and make Mae Be II a real head turner!
- Displacement: 10,000
- Total Power: 250
- Fuel: 310 Fresh Water: 30
- Vessel Walkthrough
- Entering aboard the swim platform through transom door to the fishing cockpit, included in the cockpit is a large fish box, tackle/bait storage locker, fresh water sink/wash down. Under the helm deck is 12 rod locker storage. The helm has a 2-person bench seat, flush mounted electronics, and a starboard aft facing jump seat. Forward of helm has comfortable seating and companion way for cabin access. This area has the desirable Pursuit factory hardtop, wraparound windshield, and custom green eisenglass and canvas enclosure. Going forward from the cockpit, are wide recessed walkaround side decks with numerous handrails for safe movement in all conditions. Going below, is a convertible dinette forward / double berth. Entering cabin on starboard side is a compact galley which includes microwave, 110/12V refrigerator, sink, and storage. Portside has a full head and aft is a mid-cabin single berth /storage.
- Main Salon
- Air conditioning (factory and cold!) Large overhead hatch with screen CO2 detector Teak and holly sole Vinyl headliner Sliding companion way door TV/phone outlet 110V outlet Folding steps to helm deck Courtesy lighting 12V lighting Underneath dinette storage Custom style dinette with inlayed high-gloss finish
- Port with screen 110V outlet 12V halogen lighting Under sink storage H & C water faucet Granite cote counter top with sink and storage
- Vacuflush head system Fiberglass liner SS sink and counter top Pressure water Port with screen Holding tank w/dockside pump out and overboard discharge Hand-held shower wand Curtain: mirror: storage shelf, towel rack, shower sump pump, fold down shower seat Full length mirror on head door
- Deck And Cockpit
- Electric hatch lift raises the helm deck and reveals tackle center with storage locker for up to 12 rods and reels and other tackle. Custom canvas cover entire cockpit area Tackle station includes: 4 drawers, storage bins, cup holders Under coaming bolsters is storage for more gear 44 gl. Live well in transom, more tackle drawers, cutting board, sink with FW wash down 5 ft. long fish box in cockpit sole Transom boarding ladder 4 Gunnel mount rod holders Various rocket launchers on factory hard top and support legs Self bailing cockpit Desirable Pursuit diamond pattern, non-skid SS cleats Cockpit spreader lights Courtesy lighting
- Electronics and Helm
- Dual electric helm seats Yamaha engine controls and gauge package Aluminum footrest; hydraulic steering; tilt steering wheel 12v outlets and courtesy lighting Furuno 1720c chart plotter /FF combo unit Simrad auto pilot Infinity stereo/Cd w/iPod connection and 4 channel amp fish finder 48 mile Garmin radar 2 vhf radios XM antenna
- Engine Details, Electrical & Mechanical Equipment
- Starboard engine has new power head w/only 15 hrs SS props Trim tabs Racor fuel/water separators Raw water pump; 3 Rule bilge pumps; fresh water pump Teleflex Sea star hydraulic steering Plastic water and holding tanks Aluminum fuel tank 12v/30 amp shore power w/ charger 120v ac panel 12v dc panel 3 group 31 Batteries zincs
- Updates of note since 2007 Digital/analog TV antenna 20” digital/analog flat panel LCD TV and mount XM antenna 2-GPS antennae 2-tilted element through hull sounders for both combination chart plotters 100,000 candle power search light New brass through hull fittings (14) New Gel coat – Feb. 2009 complete boat New Yamaha starboard power head Rigging tubes Stereo CD-helm 6 Infinity speakers AC/DC factory matched refrigerator 3 Eisenglass panels – 1 front, 2 side Complete canvas package including engine covers 3 group 31 batteries Zincs Auxiliary VHF radio ( 2 total) 2 VHF antennae w/SS mounts New anchor windlass 300 anchor road 20” chain 5 SS latches on cockpit drawers New access covers in floor gunnels, etc. (6) Wiper blades and arms Coaming bolsters and helm seat New windshield rubber seals New Bomar hatch seal and interior seat cover New pumps throughout boat including: macerator, circulating, bait well, fish box, raw water All SS bolts for mounting hardware AC tested at 58degrees cold
- Broker's Remarks
- Once in a while a boat becomes available that really catches the eye! Of course looks have a lot to do with it but sometimes the care and thought that make a vessel exceptional. Mae Be II is that eye catcher. This 3070 CCC has been rubbed where needed, polished where needed, refurbished where needed and upgraded when called for. The Fighting Lady Yellow is crisp and lustrous, the canvas is just right and the roof even glistens…see photos. And everything works! MAE BE II is a boat you want to own…so if you are in the market, don’t buy until you inspect this outstanding Pursuit. Call today to arrange an inspection.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.