- 36 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
A great economy family cruiser with all the equipment to be a serious offshore fishing boat. Powered with dependable economically 3208 Caterpillar Diesel Engines. She has many years of dependable service left ahead of her.
- Displacement: 22,600
- Total Power: 350
- Fuel: 350 Fresh Water: 75
- Two enclosed private staterooms with galley up floor plans and roomy salon, pullout sleeper sofa increases accommodations to six. Guest cabin has double bunks master cabin has upper/ lower V- Berths large head with vanity and enclosed shower. Complete lower helm station in Salon, Fly bridge has dual helm chairs and seating for four. This boat shows much younger then her years.
- Nor Cold Refrigerator Sink Princess stove with oven Microwave Toaster Oven
- Fresh and salt water wash down Stainless Bow Rails Pulpit with windlass Four fender with holders Large Bomar hatch 2 Anchors
- Engine Details
- Twin 350 HP Caterpillars 3208 Diesel Engines with turbos 2100 Hours New bottom paint in Feb 08 This boat has been maintained and updated as necessary
- Dual 30 amp shore power outlets 120/12 V Electrical Panel Battery Charger 110 V 20,000 BTU A/C Systems Dual Battery Switches 8D Batteries 7.5 kw Westerbeke generator 4 D Batteries
- Garmin 180 GPS Lawrence LCX 104 C Depth / Plotter/ GPS Humminbird Wide depth recorder Ritchie Power amp Compass Two Standard VHF's Standard MST 60 AM/FM Cassette with fly bridge and cockpit speakers
- Fishing Equipment
- LARGE 80 Sq Ft. Cockpit 30 Lee Double spreader outriggers Tackle station with sink Dive Platform with Ladder 14 Rod Holders 12 V Electrical Real Outlet
- Safety Equipment
- Halon Fire System
- Broker's Remarks
- A great economy family cruiser with all the equipment to be a serious offshore fishing boat. Powered with dependable economically 3208 Caterpillar Diesel Engines. She has many years of dependable service left ahead of her.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.