This is a one of a kind opportunity to be part of one of the most exciting sport fishing boat creations. The builder is offering half interest in the Superfish for and investment of $375,000. When completed, this is a vessel that will retail for $1.2 MM dollars.
The boat will require 2- 3 months after contract to complete and launch. Upon completion the investor will have custody and use of the vessel until it is sold to a final owner with the following conditions:
The boat will display at the Fort Lauderdale, Miami and Palm Beach Boat shows
The builder may use for scheduled demonstrations.
At the time of the final sale of the boat, the $375,000 investment is fully refundable to the investor.
Customizations the investor would like to make, will be considered by the builder and incorporated if appropriate
- Displacement: 10.9 LT
- Total Power: 440
- Vessel Walkthrough
- This is a super center console sport fish with an air conditioned cuddy cabin with berth, 2 heads and galley. The aft is dedicated to fishing with two fighting chairs, bait wells and fish boxes. Forward of the console is space for casting or drift fishing. In the bow is an air conditioned cuddy cabin with berth, head and galley. The description here is for the finished boat as designed. The hull and deck are complete and assembled. However changes in the equipment and outfitting are possible.
- Main Salon
- Center console with custom leaning bench and tower. Helm has glass bridge, engine controls and instrumentation. Aft in the cockpit are custom fighting chairs with plenty of room for fishing. At the stern are the swim platform and boarding ladder. A settee is forward in the cockpit with GRP table and seating 6 providing plentiful space for dining or entertaining. At the bow an Electric windlass and anchor take care of the anchoring chores. There are ample cleats for securing the boat in any situation.
- Electronics and Helm
- The helm is equipped a Stainless Steel wheel operating the Hydraulic Steering of the Arneson drives. Yanmar engine controls and monitors, Fire boy controls, Glass bridge featuring KEP Marine displays providing GPS plotting, RADAR and VHF
- Mase generator 30 amp shore power system 115V and 12V breaker panels
- Engine Details and Mechanical Equipment
- Yanmar LY3 Series 279-353 kW / 380-480 mhp, Arneson Surface Drives Mase Generator
- Broker's Remarks
- This is an excellent opportunity for the avid fisherman who wants a unique boat that gets to the fishing and home fast. The half ownership provides use of the boat except for show and demo with all the buyers funds returned at the time of the sale of the boat. This is the boat that will be the first boat with lines in the water.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.