All manuals and service records are aboard. The KNOT TO WORRY is a one owner boat that has been professionally maintained both mechanically and cosmetically so she is in outstanding condition. The preferred Cummins power provides an honest 28 knot cruise. The great majority of the 3600 engine hours are low load trolling hours. These engines will survey very well and have many years of service to go.
The owner will take a high quality Yamaha powered center console of around 30’ in trade.
- Beam: 13'10'' Max Draft: 3'5'' Displacement: 22,000
- Total Power: 480 Cruising Speed: 28 Max Speed: 35
- Fuel: 400 Fresh Water: 94
- Vessel Details
- The Luhrs 36 is well appointed below with neutral colors and teak cabinetry. Forward is a large double berth that can be separated from the rest of the cabin with a privacy curtain. There is drawer and cabinet storage under the double berth. Aft of the double to starboard is a cedar lined lighted hanging locker followed by a convertible settee that sleeps two and a removable teak table. To port is a settee berth and convertible pilot berth. Aft to port is an oversized head compartment with stall shower, vanity with sink and a Vacuflush head. To starboard is the L shaped galley with teak cabinetry and Corian counters.
- Main Salon
- Starboard settee/pull out double berth with storage under & behind Port settee berth with storage under & behind and a flip up pilot berth Storage cabinets over starboard settee Teak table can be removed and stored behind port settee Fully carpeted cabin with canvas runner to protect carpet Recessed overhead halogen lighting Air conditioned storage for 14 fishing rods under cabin sole Two overhead hatches with screens 200 watt JVC stereo with 12 disc changer Engine room access behind companionway steps Safe-T-Alert carbon monoxide alarm
- Head Compartment
- Very spacious compartment with large stall shower Vanity with Corian counter top, sink and storage Mirrored medicine cabinet Sea Land Vacuflush head with 30 gallon holding tank, Y valve, deck pump out and overboard macerator pump out Hatch over shower stall with screen Recessed halogen lighting
- Nova Cool 120/12 volt refrigerator with freezer Built in two burner Princess electric stove Built in GE microwave Corian counter tops Teak cabinetry Recessed lighting at galley and courtesy lighting along cabin sole Hot and cold pressure water and stainless galley sink, fresh water filter Cabinets above and below counter and ample shelf space Water tank level gauge
- Master Stateroom
- Marine Air Systems air conditioning Cedar lined lighted hanging locker Double berth with thick innerspring mattress and bedspread Insulated lined hull sides Two stereo speakers Privacy curtain and locker Two large drawers and storage locker under berth Reading lights over berth, recessed halogen lighting Overhead hatch with screen Built in color TV with VCR for stateroom & cabin
- Brand new full enclosure installed February, 2010 Danforth anchor roller in bow pulpit, anchor, chain and rode Bow railings Custom grab rails on hard top sides Double spreader Rupp outriggers with collapsible back bars and halyard pulleys Built in above deck live well with custom plumbing and dedicated salt water pump Salt water wash down pump also plumbed as back up live well pump Cockpit salt and fresh water wash downs, sink Transom door and gate Cockpit courtesy lights under comings Dockside water connection Transom fish box Cockpit sole removable storage box with access to aft bilge and steering Drink box could easily convert to cockpit freezer Scopinich varnished rocket launcher with drawer and four rod holders Enclosure back drop modified to access live well and drink box/sink with curtains down Tackle drawers in cockpit steps and additional tackle lockers New cockpit bolsters Spreader lights on tower 6 flush mounted rod holders, 6 rod holders on tower legs and 6 rod holders on tower
- Electronics And Helm
- Port and starboard settees on bridge deck with storage under; house battery and battery switch Custom handrail on steps from cockpit to bridge deck Two stereo speakers and overhead lights mounted in hard top Simrad AP22 autopilot Cummins digital engine gauges Pains Wessex 406 GPS EPIRB Cummins cruise, slow idle, synchronizer and rpm switches Bilge pump and generator on lights Furuno RD30 digital depth finder with inside the hull transducer for good results at cruising speed Furuno Nav Net chart plotter, fish finder and radar with open array Northstar 951 GPS Fuel gauge; port & starboard engine oil pressure, water temp, volt meters and tachometers Ritchie Powerdamp Plus compass Electric center windshield vent Three windshield wipers ZF Cruise Command electronic controls Engine alarm system Double helm seat Hynautic hydraulic steering with tilt wheel Bennett trim tabs
- Tower Helm Station
- Easy access ladders to tower station Three person bench seat with 6 rod holders behind seat back Wide buggy top for shade Full engine instrumentation, trim tabs, high water alarm,12 volt plug, start/stop Furuno Nav Net, ZF controls, Simrad AP22 autopilot, Icom ICM 304 VHF with remote speaker Rule compass, 2 Shakespeare Mariner VHF antennas, Command Mic repeater VHF for tower
- New 8D engine batteries 09/2009 27 series house battery and 24 series generator batteries new 2009 Kohler diesel 8 kw generator with 615 hours 220 volt dockside power Battery switches, electric panel with breakers Three automatic bilge pumps, high water alarm, automatic shower sump pump Pro Tech-4 battery charger 6 gallon hot water heater
- Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- Large hydraulic opening insulated engine room access hatch in bridge deck sole with safety bar Very good access to machinery and systems Tides dripless stuffing boxes with spare seals on shafts Strainers on engine, generator , AC and wash down salt water intakes; bronze through hulls New AC sea water pump Sea Tech fresh water system manifold Engine room blowers Walker Air Seps Separ fuel filters on engines, Racor on generator Oil Exchanger oil change system for engines and generator Sea-Fire engine room fire system Custom Delta T engine room vents provide a salt free engine room Spare props
- Broker's Remarks
- All manuals and service records are aboard. The KNOT TO WORRY is a one owner boat that has been professionally maintained both mechanically and cosmetically so she is in outstanding condition. The preferred Cummins power provides an honest 28 knot cruise. The great majority of the 3600 engine hours are low load trolling hours. These engines will survey very well and have many years of service to go.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.