Extremely high quality construction throughout, designed by Roger Hill. Warm cherry interior with all high quality vendor materials. Ideally suited for any body of water worldwide including colder climates as she is equipped with a Wabatso diesel heater.
Turn key ready to go! Quality smaller boat and property trades considered.
- Extremely high quality construction throughout, designed by Roger Hill. Warm cherry interior with all high quality vendor materials. Ideally suited for any body of water worldwide including colder climates as she is equipped with a Wabatso diesel heater. Turn key ready to go! Quality smaller boat and property trades considered.
- Located to port and aft Fisher Paykel Stove Sub Zero Refrigerator 2 Sub Zero Freezers Fisher Paykel Dishwasher
- Cockpit BBQ and mezzanine seating 11’ Achilles w/15 HP Johnson on foredeck Quick Fit 150 crane Maxwell 3500 windlass CQR and Danforth anchors 200’ chain and 200’ rode
- Electronics & Helm
- Radar (10.4”) LCD N-Net 1933C/NT GPS Plotter (10.4”)LCD 1900 C/NT Seatel 1898s Sat TV 1898s GPS Antenna GP310B WASS Repeater Display in Cockpit 7” GP-1700C Black Box Network Sounder ETR6/10N Depth Transducer 1kw rms B256 High Speed Ducer Fairing Speed, Depth, Wind Display & Transducers IS15 Charts, Panama-Alaska, New Zealand 17” Monitor & PC Nobeltech TMQ GM44 GPS Antenna for PC Auto Pilot AP-2002 Junction Box J-300x Rudder Feedback RF-300 Rate Compass RFC-35R Second Station Auto Pilot 22084578 Remote Control 22086433 Jack Points x2 22086433 Simrad VHF/Intercom RS87 Dual Station Kit RS8321
- Onan 11 KW - 3,500 Hours AC/Shore Power 120/240 V, 50 amps & 12V/24V DC Charles Marine Isobost 50 amp isolation transformer
- Mechanical Disclaimer
- * Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.