Choose your power and options. Rig the 36 Jersey Cape to suite your style of fishing.
Beautiful lines, a striking bow flair and sharp 60° entry slice through the roughest of conditions. The 14' 7" beam and true Carolina style hull bottom transform this sexy eye catcher into a true work-horse. A fish raiser and proven tournament winner with a 98.6 sq. ft. cockpit and over 200 gallons of fish box space. A spacious center-line raised helm allows an un-obstructed view. Step below deck to find creature comforts to rival Sportfish twice her size.
- Displacement: 24000
- Hull Construction
- Molded hand-laid fiberglass construction with premium quality resin and bi-axial fabrics, vinyl ester skin coats and white gel coat finish.
- AM/ FM Stereo CD Player Corian Counters W/ Ceramic Cooktop Custom Rod Storage with Lighting Custom Wood Cabinetry Dinette area with Converting Corian hi-lo Table to form Forward Berth Flatscreen TV Monitor and DVD Cedar Lined Hanging Lockers with Lighting Microwave Refrigerator / Freezer Starboard Side Settee Converts to Upper / Lower Berths and Storage Below Custom Head Liner with Recessed Lighting Overhead Hatch Amtico Teak and Holly Sole
- Corian Counter with SS Sink and Vanity Mirrored Medicine Cabinet and Storage Locker Shower with Automatic Sump Pump Exhaust Fan
- Bridge / Helm Deck
- Adjustable Helm Chair Compass Full Engine Instrumentation Halon Fire Extinguishing System Port and Starboard Bench Seats with Lockable Storage Single Lever Controls Forward, Mid and Aft SS Cleats Fresh Water Washdown Salt Water Washdown Hi-Density Rub Rail with SS Insert Integral Aluminum Plate for Fighting Chair Molded Fiberglass Sink and Rigging Station 4 Rod Holders Bench Seats with Reversible Back Rests Center In Deck Fish box With Macerator Removable Port and STBD in Deck Fish boxes with Macerator Custom Forward Deck Anchor Locker Cockpit and Bridge Deck Courtesy Lighting Custom Sliding Cabin Door
- Shore Power Cord 50’ Air Conditioning Reverse Cycle 3 Batteries Battery Charger, Phase Three Smart Technology Custom spilt Electrical Panel with Breakers and Back Lighting Generator 5kw Internal Bonding System w/ Dyna-Plate Transom, Shafts and Rudder Zincs
- Mechanical / Electrical
- Custom engineered motor mounts with full backing plates Aquamet propeller shafts 2” Automatic / Manual Bilge Pumps (3) with High Water alarms Bilge Blowers Dripless Shaft Logs and Rudder ports Flexible Fuel Lines w/ Cross Over and Shutoffs Hot Water Heater Hydraulic Steering Oil Change System Racor Fuel Filters for Engine Mains and Generator Seacocks on all underwater thru hull fittings AC and DC Engine Room Lighting Custom Fit Aluminum Engine Room Deck Premium Integral Sound Absorbing Insulation Custom Linear Mufflers
- Engine Options
- CAT C-7 460hp CAT C-9 510hp CAT C-9a 575hp Cummins QSC 500hp Cummins QSC 540hp Cummins QSC 600hp
- Tournament Package Options
- Tuna Tower Hardtop With Radar Pod Molded Standing Platform Tower SunShade Control Box Outriggers and Center Rigger Glendinning Controls and Steering 6 Rod Holders on Hardtop Custom Costa Clear Enclosure Front 3 Panels and Stratoglass Sides Release Marine Teak Helm Chair with No Bolt Pedestal Custom Tackle Storage Lockers 2 Rod Holders on Each Tower Leg
- Other Options
- Custom Hull Color Trolling Valves Power Steering Bait Freezer Refrigerated/ Freezer In Deck Fishbox, Center Helm Deck AC Lectra San Unit Required with Refrigeration Electric Reel Outlets in Cockpit Teak Helm Deck Teak Helm Step Pad Teak Covering Boards Teak Coaming Boards Teak Toe Rail Teak Cockpit Teak Dinette Backrest Teak And Holly Engine Room Deck Additional Rod Holders
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.