- 42 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
Your gonna miss the best deal of the year! This isn't a REPO!
Take a look at this lightly used, Captain maintained, one owner 4200 Tiara Express. This boat is ready to go fish or cruise. This boat offers plenty of room for all of your friends and family, yet it is easy to maintain and run for those more intimate trips with just two. This boat offers the very dependable Cummins QSM11 engines that are easy to maintain and get good fuel economy.
The owner is ready to let her go. Make an offer!! Trades will be considered.
- Total Power: 535
- Vessel Walkthrough
- Step onto the large swim platform walk through the transom door and notice the huge cockpit, with two in-deck fish boxes, and two bench seats one convertible bench built into transom ,and one forward. Step up three steps to the huge bridge deck with large L shaped lounge with tons of storage underneath, to port. Beautiful laid out helm to starboard, with a Stidd 4 way power, double helm seat. Step down into the Galley and notice the beautiful Tiara workmanship, teak and holly flooring, Corian counter tops, side by side sub zero fridge and freezer, to starboard. A full length L shaped settee, with an inlaid teak drop leaf table, which all converts to a full size bed, with a Pullman berth, to port. Walk forward and see the large head to starboard, with large shower, with separate entrance to the master stateroom forward with its centerline double bed, two cedar lined hanging lockers, flat screen TV and lots of storage.
- Main Salon
- Full length “L” shaped settee Settee back converts to Pullman berth Ivory ultra leather upholstery Inlaid teak drop leaf table Satin finish varnished teak joiner work Cedar lined hanging locker Built in 22” Panasonic HD flat screen TV Bose 5.1 surround sound speakers Air conditioning with digital controls Built in central vac Overhead hatches with ocean air sun shades and screens Built in storage in bilge
- Side by side Sub-zero refrigerator and freezer with ice maker Built in Panasonic microwave oven Built in coffee maker Double stainless under mount sink Telescoping sprayer faucet Recessed 2 burner electric range Corian counters with covering lids Exhaust fan above range Multiple cabinets and drawers Recessed lighting
- Master Stateroom
- Centerline double bed w/ storage underneath Two cedar lined hanging lockers A/C with digital control Built in flat screen TV with large drawer underneath Pullman style storage lockers Reading lights Overhead hatch w/ ocean air screen & shade Private entrance into head
- Double entry Sealand Vacu flush toilet Corian counter with sink Separate shower stall Exhaust fan Air conditioning Linen locker Mirrored vanity locker
- Bridge Deck
- Stidd 4 way power double helm seat Helm air conditioning “L” shaped lounge to port with tons of storage underneath Sunbrella covers for all seating and helm Engine room access Wet bar with storage underneath U-line refrigerator/ freezer Chart table with clear cover Plenty of drink holders Hard top with hatches Cockpit flood lighting Three way eisenglass Carpeting Power opening windshield section Windshield wipers with fresh water spray Recessed courtesy lighting
- Large oversized cockpit Two in deck fish boxes Tackle cabinet Live well Engine room access door Transom door Hot and cold shower Fresh / Salt water wash down Padded coaming bolsters Fold down transom seat Large lounge seating facing aft with storage underneath Glendinning power shore power cord Cockpit courtesy lights Rod holders Large swim platform with ladder Stainless bow rail Electric davit anchor/ chain and rope
- Electronics and Helm
- NorthStar 958 color chart plotter NorthStar 36 mile color radar NorthStar color bottom machine Simrad Auto pilot Icon VHF radio Ritchie Helms compass ACR remote spot light Trim tabs Cummins C-cruise electronic engine displays Cummins full mechanical back up throttle and clutch controls Hynautic throttles and clutches Teleflex Hydraulic steering Engine sync Electric duel horn
- Onan 8 kW Genset with 290 hrs with remote start and stop Battery charger Shore power with Glendinning retractor 12volt / 120 volt lighting throughout 160 volt alternators 12 / 120 control panels TV / phone inlets
- Engine Details and Mechanical Equipment
- Twin Cummins QCM11 535 HP (500HRS) -ZF transmissions Reverse oil change system Cummins C-Cruise system Dripless shaft seals Nibral 4-blades Racor fuel filters Fireboy fire suppressant system Dual bilge blowers AC/DC engine room lighting Cockpit engine room entrance Marine Air 6000 BTU Air conditioning Water heater (3) Automatic Bilge pumps
- Broker's Remarks
- LAST DRAW II is a great example of Tiara’s value and workmanship. She is ready for her new owner!! Make an offer!!
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.