- 42 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
Owner has equipped this boat without regard to cost. It has all the right equipment to stay away from docks or marinas for extended lengths of time.
The owner's change in plans make this an opportunity to own an "as New" Boat without any wait.
A Must see for a Sabreline 42 buyer.
- Displacement: 29,000
- Total Power: 500
- Fuel: 450 Fresh Water: 160
- Vessel Details
- Enough room to comfortably sleep four, the Express offers two staterooms. The Master Stateroom is configured as a pedestal berth. Several drawers and lockers, along with a cedar lined hanging locker, offer ample space for all your personal belongings. Hand built wood working details such as dovetailed drawer boxes and laminated trim on both the berth top as well as the counter tops, add a sense of luxury in this spacious cabin. The guest stateroom port provides guests with enough space for a full double berth. Drawers underneath the berth and lockers above provide storage space, and a large custom stainless steel port and overhead hatch provide plenty of light. The head compartment includes a stall shower with clear circular enclosure. Corian counters on the vanity, and outboard there is plenty of storage space. Ventilation is provided by a hatch and one stainless steel opening port light in the cabin side.
- Main Salon
- The main salon of the Sabreline 42 Express provides a large space in which to entertain. The quality of Sabreline is evident in the hand built furniture. Cupboards and drawers are found outboard as well as under the seating. Stainless steel opening port lights and large overhead Lewmar hatches provide ample ventilation and light, and Ocean Air blinds block out heat or light when required. High quality lighting adds another touch of elegance to this luxurious space. L" settee with Hi-Lo inlaid table Storage under "L" settee Tool drawer Lockers outboard of berth back with louvered doors Sound deadening headliner panels Factory Upgrades Corian counter tops Ultra Suede upholstery in main salon
- Located at the base of the companionway, and in close proximity to the helm deck is a fully equipped galley. With a convection microwave oven, ceramic cook top and sub zero fridge/freezer, the Express offers all of the tools needed to create meals while onboard. There are also many storage drawers and lockers to provide space for your provisions. "L" shaped galley to port Laminate galley countertop Double stainless steel sink w/ single lever faucet Built-in waste basket Drawer/locker storage under counter Lockers outboard & above counters 2 burner electric cook top Panasonic microwave/convection oven Taylor Tundra under counter, fridge/freezer 12v/120v Corian countertop in galley
- Master Stateroom
- Island berth with 6" foam mattress Drawers and locker storage under berth Direct access to head Storage lockers outboard & above berth Hanging Cedar lined locker with louvered door Bureau with locker overhead Passageway to main salon
- Guest Stateroom
- Double berth with foam mattress Drawers and storage under berth Bi-fold entry door from salon Bureau with drawers Mirror above & cabinet behind mirror Storage lockers outboard below deck line Hanging cedar lined locker Two opening ports and one overhead hatch
- Center opening windshield Sliding side windows port & starboard "L" Settee w/ 3" Ultra suede covered cushions & storage below Stidd 500 Series helm & mate seats Custom command bridge table with inlay Cockpit wet bar w/ stainless steel sink, Corian counter top & teak louvered doors Start/Stop rocker switches w/ ignition circuit breaker Twin Teleflex shift controls Twin Teleflex throttle controls Triple windshield wipers & washers Gauges: Beede Tachometer w/ hour meter, voltmeter, engine oil pressure, transmission oil pressure, engine water temp Engine alarms (light & buzzer) for high water temp& low oil pressure Trim tab controls 4-1/2" Ritchie Navigator compass Switch panel with Carlingswitch Contura rocker switches: switches for horn, blower, optional synchronizer, running anchor & instrument lights & accessories
- Electrical Equipment
- Two group 31 dedicated start batteries Two 8D Lifetime AGM deep cycle ships batteries 12-volt lighting system w/ overhead lights & Danish Cabin reading lights 12-volt horn Navigation lights, side steaming, stern & 360 degree anchor lights Marinco Sealink 12-VDC outlet @ helm 50 amp 240 VAC shore power inlet Bass illuminated main circuit breaker 120-VAC outlets in all rooms Galley, head & engine room GFI safe Professional Mariner 50 amp/3 bank battery charger 12.5-kw Westerbeke generator with water lift muffler, intake strainer, sound shield, transfer switch & dedicated start battery Below deck reverse cycle heat/air conditioning in two zones
- Mechanical Equipment
- Twin Diesel Yanmar CX / 500 HP ZF IRM 280 A-2 marine gears 80 amp, 12-volt alternator per eng. 2" Aquamet 22 stainless steel shafts PSS drip-less shaft seals 4-Blade Nibral propellers to ISO Class standards Groco engine intake strainers Sea water cooled exhaust system with in-line mufflers & side outlets Manganese bronze struts w/ rubber cutlass bearings Engine room blower White painted engine room, fully insulated with Soundown foam noise barriers Digital Flowscan-GPH and total gallons used
- Isopthalic gel coat Knitted, bi-axial frp laminate with end grain balsa core 1-1/4" diameter stainless steel rail system Fiberglass bow pulpit w/ double anchor roller Two anchor rode, fender & dock line lockers forward Lewmar anchor windlass with rope/chain gypsy Hinged cockpit locker hatches w/ stainless gas struts Hinged, inward opening transom door to swim platform Molded-in anti-skid deck surfaces Flag staff holder & teak staff Lewmar Coastline polished aluminum hatches with screens Custom stainless steel opening ports with screens Navigational electronics mast on hard top Bow & stern chocks Custom stainless steel spring line chocks Teak toe rail Teak cabin side eyebrow
- Modified "v" hull design with 16 degree dead rise at transom ISO-NPG gel coat and vinylester back-up resin Knitted bi-axial fiberglass laminates Vacuum-bagged Divinycell PVC foam core in running surfaces and topsides Foam/Plywood cored fiberglass stringer system with steel caps at engine mounts Fiberglass swim platform with SS telescoping swim ladder Hull side rubbing stakes PVC rub rail w/ stainless steel cap Imron, split boot stripe
- Safety Features
- Four 2-12/lb fire extinguishers Bonding system for protection against galvanic corrosion Propeller shaft brushes Xentex Fireboy CG2-900 automatic fire extinguishing discharge system w/ dual override T shaped baffled aluminum fuel tank Racor fuel/water separators with water level alarms Fuel fill plate on starboard side Fuel shut-off valves in lazarette Fuel tank level indicator @ helm
- Additional Items
- 12' AB Hard bottom dinghy with 15 hp Yamaha (2 Hours used) Navy blue hull with anti-skid color Hardback enclosure with aluminum door and curved windows Air conditioner and heat in helm area Teak deck in helm area Yanmar CX/Series 500 HP each with 330 Hours each Onan 12kW generator with 250 hours with remote Side power bow thruster 600 Gallon a day water maker with remote Heart inverter with remote Walker algae X fuel polishing system Reverso oil changer 2 Raymarine E 120 units with chart plotter, DSM 300 sounder, 48-mile radar and ST6002 autopilot Raymarine 240 VHF telephone with 8' digital antenna Raymarine 54 VHF with 8' digital antenna Raymarine TV satellite with TV's and DVD's in salon, master stateroom and helm area Clarion stereo with 6 CD changer and remote control Icemaker in helm area Corian counter top in galley Fold down seat in cockpit Fresh water wash down forward and aft Shore water system with filter Seagull water purifier on galley cold water Tank gauge on head Glendinning cord reel with remote control for 50 amp service Custom mesh curtains on all windows Cockpit cover New shade canopy over cockpit
- Broker's Remarks
- Owner has equipped this boat without regard to cost. It has all the right equipment to stay away from docks or marinas for extended lengths of time. The owner's change in plans make this an opportunity to own an "as New" Boat without any wait. A Must see for a Sabreline 42 buyer.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.