This 42' Chris Craft spent most of its life in Lake Michigan. When I spoke with the owner about selling their boat, I was anxious to get the listing knowing its fresh water history. What I didn't know about was the extensive list of upgrades and refits. This owner really understands maintenance as evidenced in this listing. They need a bigger boat so the results of their care can be yours. Read through the listing and come have a look at it you'll like what you see.
- Displacement: 34000
- Total Power: 450
- Fuel: 525 Fresh Water: 125
- Vessel Walkthrough
- The master stateroom is forward with centerline queen bed, vanity; cedar lined hanging lockers, new flatscreen TV and some nifty custom made storage compartments mounted outboard and above the book rail. The guest stateroom is on starboard and has over and under bunks with new posturepaedic mattresses. The head is on port and it has been rebuilt to offer a spacious shower. Next aft on port is the galley with new refrigerator, microwave/convection oven, stainless steel sink, and Corian countertops. The salon is freshly carpeted and sports a new flatscreen TV and a new custom built L shaped leather settee.
- Main Salon
- New custom-built L shaped sofa with Ultra leather upholstery Built in storage under sofa New Valances New Mini blinds Stereo serves main cabin/cockpit/flybridge Remote Commander MIC Piano hinges installed on floor hatches to engine room Gas shocks on all floor hatches 12,000 BTU reverse cycle air conditioner New Carpet New neoprene pad under carpet
- New Corian Counter top New 16 cu ft GE refrigerator with icemaker New Combination Microwave/convection oven New stainless sink New delta faucet Galley Maid 3 burner cook top with matching Corian counter top Courtesy lighting under counter New Hot water tank New accumulator tank Fresh water system completely rebuilt including all new pumps, tubing, and fixtures Fresh water tank pressure washed and tested New filter system outside water tank New flush out valve on water tank New Parquet floor Fire Extinguisher
- Master Stateroom
- New 15" flatscreen TV with articulating bracket Island queen Custom built outboard storage cabinets see photo Courtesy lighting New Carpet New neoprene pad under carpet Fire Extinguisher 8,000 BTU reverse cycle air conditioner
- Guest Stateroom
- New memory foam mattresses Fabric covers with sunbrella bottoms 5,000 BTU reverse cycle air conditioner
- Shower stall rebuilt with much needed shelf see photo New Grohe shower head with slide bar New Moen faucets in head and vanity
- Deck Details
- Rupp Outriggers Life Raft current inspection Ideal Electric windlass with power up and down New Bowmar polished stainless steel hatches New Bowmar polished stainless steel portholes New Fiberglass Swim Platform
- Fiberglass Hardtop New Bomar hatch in top New enclosure 2 New VHF antennas New Icom VHF radio Second Icom VHF radio Fire Extinguisher Rocket Launchers 110 outlets New Captain's and mate's teak ladder back pedestal seats ARC electric remote spotlight All antennas, lights, horns etc moved to hardtop
- Hot and Cold shower Dockside pressure water system with filter system Freshwater wash down Dockside phone connector Single 250-amp dockside power cable re wired from original 2X125 amp dockside cables Cable TV connector Fish well Teak cover boards gloss varnished Outdoor stereo speakers
- Electronics - Flybridge
- New Icom VHF radio Second Icom VHF radio Furuno Nav-Net 10 1/2 inch color display 48-mile radar GPS with Chart Plotter On board Computer including 17 inch display All displays are interfaced Electronic compass with Map tec software Loran 800 Hailer Bose stereo speakers Color Fishfinder
- Electrical Equipment
- Battery charger 8D batteries 1 General house battery All 110 plugs replaced with new GFI plugs Interior light switches replaced with rocker switches
- Engine Details
- 3000 Engine hours New turbos New mufflers Rebuilt starters New Alternators New injectors New oil changing system New block heaters
- Mechanical Equipment
- New Macerator pump All new hoses on holding tank All thru hulls replaced or rebuilt 3-way valve on intake of gen set to aid winterization may also be used in an emergency to pump bilge Fuel transfer system Total fuel 525 gal 200,200,125 4 blade props Spare 3 blade Nibral props Bennett trim tabs 12,000 btu reverse cycle air conditioner for main salon
- Additional Equipment
- New running gear starboard side All interior decks undercoated sealed and painted
- Broker's Remarks
- This 42' Chris Craft spent most of its life in Lake Michigan. When I spoke with the owner about selling their boat, I was anxious to get the listing knowing its fresh water history. What I didn't know about was the extensive list of upgrades and refits. This owner really understands maintenance as evidenced in this listing. They need a bigger boat so the results of their care can be yours. Read through the listing and come have a look at it you'll like what you see.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.