Formula’s entry into the express cruiser market is the now famous PC or Performance Cruiser. Certainly with twin 420 hp Volvo engines, stainless duo props, and a deep V hull boasting the heritage of the Formula Fastech, this cruiser performs. With top speeds of 40 knots plus and the soft ride, this combination is a keeper.
This 37 has been on freshwater always and is in new condition.
The owners have changed their plans and this beauty is available.
- Displacement: 16500
- Total Power: 420
- Fuel: 236 Fresh Water: 55
- Detailed Walkthrough
- Beginning forward, there is a centerline master berth. The area is appointed with reading lamps; cedar lined storage, a Bomar deck hatch and is divided from the main salon by a curtain. The main salon is lavishly appointed with an ultra leather settee on starboard and the galley on port. At the base of the companionway and also on port is the enclosed head. Across on port and further aft is the aft "stateroom" or seating area. There is an ultra leather settee that converts to a double berth and a gloss finished cherry table. Also located aft is another cedar lined hanging locker. Up three steps to the cockpit with helm and double seat on Starboard and upholstered settee on port. Aft of the helm is a U-shaped sitting area followed by the passageway to the integrated swim platform.
- Main Salon
- Settee upholstered in ultra leather Hi/Lo table Kenwood AM/FM/CD stereo 16,000 BTU reverse cycle air conditioning TV/DVD
- AC/DC refrigerator Cherry cabinetry with gloss finish Polished stainless steel sink 2-burner electric stove Corian Countertops Hot water heater
- Master Stateroom
- Centerline Queen berth Reading lights Storage Under berth
- Deck Equipment
- Anchor locker Electric anchor windlass Electric remote spotlight Polished Stainless steel windshield frame Stainless steel bow rail Upholstered foredeck sunpad (factory)
- 12V refrigerator Gaffrig instrumentation Tilt steering wheel 12V outlet Stereo speakers Courtesy lights Wet bar Cockpit carpet Snap on cockpit cover (Sunbrella) Dockside 110 power connection (2 cords) Dockside pressure water connection Dockside TV connection Fiberglass Swim platform Storage (garage) for fenders etc Full enclosure
- Ritchie Compass Raytheon Radar Raytheon GPS Digital depth sounder VHF Radio
- Electrical Equipment
- 7.3 kw Kohler Generator 60-amp battery charger Battery parallel switch Galvanic isolator High bilge water alarm Marine TV antenna
- Mechanical Equipment
- Bennett Hydraulic trim tabs Motorized hatch lift Fire suppression system Outdrive power trim and tilt Bow thruster
- Engine Details
- 2X Volvo Penta 8.1 FWC 420 hp gas engines w/300 hours 2X Volvo Duo-prop outdrives
- Additional Equipment
- Vacuum head with holding tank and macerator
- Broker's Remarks
- Formula's entry into the express cruiser market is the now famous PC or Performance Cruiser. Certainly with twin 420 hp Volvo engines, stainless duo props, and a deep V hull boasting the heritage of the Formula Fastech, this cruiser performs. With top speeds of 40 knots plus and the soft ride, this combination is a keeper. This 37 has been on freshwater always and is in new condition. The owners have changed their plans and this beauty is available.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.