Price Reduced!! Now Asking $39,900.00
This is an amazing original Sportfish. There are none of the typical Egg Harbor water problems. The bilge is clean and fresh, the bulkheads are solid and free from rot.The exterior paint and varnish were renewed in August 2008. It is really turnkey. The owner rarely uses her.
Boat is in water and ready to drive away!!
OFFERS AND TRADES CONSIDERED!!
- Displacement: 23000
- Total Power: 330
- Fuel: 300 Fresh Water: 150
- Detailed Walkthrough
- The master stateroom is forward with port and starboard twin berths. There are three storage lockers forward and there is plenty of storage in hanging lockers and bins under the berths. Next aft to port is the head compartment with stall shower and on starboard is the galley. Up three steps to the main salon where there is a fold out settee, two chairs and a built in wet bar
- Main Salon
- New carpet '04 Wet bar Raritan Ice maker '03 2 contemporary recliners Tinted salon windows Screens Drop leaf table Upholstered settee opens to a double berth Drop leaf table A/C control Stereo
- 3 burner electric stove with oven and rotisserie Sub Zero fridge '00 Coffee maker Huge storage bin in galley countertop
- Master Stateroom
- Port and Starboard twin berths Two drawers under each berth Three huge storage lockers at head board Hanging locker Opening ports with screens A/C control Stereo speakers
- Outriggers replaced '05 Windshield glassed in and awl gripped Bomar deck hatch Toe rails, eyebrows, and cockpit window trim freshly varnished
- New enclosure '04/'05 New pedestal helm chair '01 New tachometers and gauge package '05 Stereo Speakers
- Teak cockpit Teak covering boards 5 drawer lockable tackle center Gin pole Swim platform Cockpit courtesy lights Storage lockers Fresh and salt wash downs Dockside water connection 2 30 amp shore power connectors Fire extinguisher Ships bell
- Raytheon Radar Datamarine depth sounder Sitex Loran Sitex Fishfinder Standard VHF Cellwave 23' Antenna
- 2-16000 BTU reverse cycle air conditioners 30 amp split shore power cables 6.5 kw gen set with 690 hours
- Engine Details
- 2 X 330 hp FWC Chrysler 440s with 995 hours 2.5/1 reduction gear 24X24 props Xintex fume detector Bilge blower All raw water pumps repaired or replaces '04/'05 New fuel lines '02 Rebuilt carburetors '03
- Mechanical Equipment
- Lovett bilge pump '03 Lovett shower sump '03 Jabsco pressure pump '05 Repacked stuffing boxes '00 Trim Tabs
- Stall shower Raritan Crown head ('03) plumbed to Y valve 20 gal holding tank Corian (original) counter top
- Broker's Remarks
- This is an amazing original Sportfish. There are none of the typical Egg Harbor water problems. This boat is fresh and clean and ready for it's new owners. Don't hesitate due to the year, this boat shows like a boat that left the factory four years ago. The bilge is clean and fresh, the bulkheads are solid and free from rot and the paint and varnish shine like a new boat, and as you can see from this listing, all systems have been upgraded in a continued maintenance program. The owner rarely uses her so they have made her available for her next owners.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.