All Maintenance logbooks to remain with vessel. All equipment and Electronics Manuals to remain with vessel. Cherry Cabinet parts from main salon to remain with vessel. This vessel is in extremely good condition. It has been sailed over 40,000 miles by a knowledgeable team who has taken every precaution necessary to maintain SOLITUDE in Bristol fashion.
They have requested that shoes and backpacks be removed before going below. No pets are allowed aboard. The varnished cherry interior woodwork has been kept in showroom condition, so they ask that extreme care be used while aboard. Please refrain from setting anything on tables or countertops. The owner greatly appreciates your cooperation.
- Displacement: 22550
- Total Power: 40
- Sleeps 6 owners and guests in staterooms, plus 1 dinette berth for a total of 7 berths. There are 3 staterooms including 1 guest head and 1 guest shower. Two Manual heads One 35 gal. Holding tank w/tank watch Sofa Table Cushions Dinette Stereo System Carpeting Drapes
- Vessel Walkthrough
- The Family Plan combines the light and airy interior of the Open Plan with a king size forward athwartship berth. This configuration still provides a very large saloon area that can comfortably seat eight for dinner. Starting forward in the port hull is a separate extra large enclosed storage area followed by an extremely functional head area with toilet, sink, shower and storage. Moving amidships inboard there is a navigation desk w/ chart storage and custom cabinets. Outboard is door and drawer storage, a built in navigators seat and a large chest freezer. Moving aft we have the large master suite with queen bed, settee, vanity, large hanging locker, and ventilated drawer storage. The starboard hull starting forward includes a head and shower followed by a dressing area for the bridge deck berth with large stowage spaces. Amidships is a complete galley that allows the chef to be part of the salon conversation without having the mess of food preparation visible to the guests. Moving aft is a guest stateroom complete with queen size bed, hanging locker and great storage. The cockpit is very large and as with all Prouts the vessel can be completely managed without leaving this area.
- Eno 3 burner propane stove SMEV built in oven Engel Refrigerator w/freezer 2 fresh water tanks w/ electric pumps Isotherm 12v water cooled freezer Pressure, manual sea water system Hot water heater
- Electronics and Navigational Equipment
- Autohelm ST7000 Autopilot ICOM 710 SSB Radio/ Dynaplate ground Insulated backstay Iridium telephone 4" compass Autohelm speed and distance logs Raymarine 350 Fish Finder Rudder position indicator 24 mi. Raytheon R40xx radar Garmin GPS VHF radio-ICOM 420 ICOM remote command mike VHF antenna Autohelm ST50 depth sounder Wind speed indicator Firdell Blipper Radar reflector Stereo & CD player
- Electrical System
- 110V AC electrical system (6)House batteries (540 amp hrs) (2)Engine start batteries Two alternators 12V DC electrical system Heart Freedom 2500 Inverter/charger Link 2000 controller Two Siemens 100 watt solar panels Dockside electrical cables Spare electrical fittings, bulbs, fuses, cable, etc
- Engine and Mechanical Equipment
- Hynautic hydraulic wheel steering Engine fuel shut-off valve Fresh water cooling system Engine temperature alarm Acoustical, thermal insulation Additional sound deadening in engine rooms Baja Fuel filter Stove fuel shut-off valve (4) Automatic, manual bilge pumps Water heaters (1 in each engine room)
- Deck/Hull/ and Cockpit
- ADDITIONAL ITEMS: St. Croix stainless steel davits for dinghy, 2 solar panels, 1 Danbouy and ring, stern fresh water shower, Two aluminum propane tanks, Avon 8 man life raft, dockside shore power cables, Pompanette cockpit helm chair, Sunbrella covers for windows, dinghy anchor and rode, boat hook, deck brushes and buckets, mooring lines, holding tank plus valve system, stern anchor roller, cleat, chafe plate, inlet water fills port and starboard tanks, flares. Too many spare parts to list. (2) Anchors aboard; CQR, Fortress (1) Fisherman (FOB MD) 300' 3/8" HT anchor chain Below Deck stowage for chain and line (6) Life jackets Bow pulpit w/rails SL electric/manual 1500 windlass Navigation lights Caribe dinghy 2001 8hp Yamaha outboard - purchased 2001 8'Avon Rollaway dinghy Swim ladder Side stanchions w/lifelines 2001 Offshore Dodger/Bimini top Pompanette Helm seat Coast Guard safety package Fenders with lines Spreader lights US propane standard aluminum gas system - 2 x 20lb. tanks Spectra 8 GPM Watermaker 2001 Cockpit cushions 26 Jerry cans, diesel, gas & water
- Sails and Rigging
- ADDITIONAL ITEMS: Mainsail safety reefing system*roller staysail safety reefing system*stowage bags*Lazy Jack mainsail stowage system*roller furling staysail inside cockpit handling layout-rope locks for sheets*additional masthead halyard*Genoa halyard roller at top of mast*Fredrickson improved mainsail mast batten car track system w/ full battened main. *UV strip on Genoa plus sacrificial strip on Genoa*lightning dissipater with ground plate*insulated backstay*extra halyard U bolt and halyard at masthead. UK Dacron, #1 genoa 2001 UK Dacron main sail 2001 UK Dacron stay sail 2001 2.5 ounce poleless cruising chute 2.2 ounce Tri Radial chute Socks on both Chutes Banks "Blue Water" Genoa & Staysail Profurl roller furling Aluminum spar deck-stepped Mainsheet traveler Wire stainless steel standing rigging 2 Anderson 58's self-tailing winches 1 Lewmar self tailing Halyard winch Spinnaker pole
- Broker's Remarks
- All Maintenance logbooks to remain with vessel. All equipment and Electronics Manuals to remain with vessel. Cherry Cabinet parts from main salon to remain with vessel. This vessel is in extremely good condition. It has been sailed over 40,000 miles by a knowledgeable team who has taken every precaution necessary to maintain SOLITUDE in Bristol fashion. They have requested that shoes and backpacks be removed before going below. No pets are allowed aboard. The varnished cherry interior woodwork has been kept in showroom condition, so they ask that extreme care be used while aboard. Please refrain from setting anything on tables or countertops. The owner greatly appreciates your cooperation.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.