- 38 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- D6 Common Rail Diesel
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
This beautifully maintained Talaria Convertible is turn key and ready to entertain! Navy Blue hull with red bottom paint and teak trim.
OWNER SAYS BRING ALL OFFERS!!
- Displacement: 21000
- Total Power: 435 Cruising Speed: 34 Max Speed: 37
- Fuel: 320 Fresh Water: 56 Holding: 35
- Hull and Deck
- Awlgrip topsides. Cream gelcoat house and deck. Cream color bootstripe
- Swim Platform: Hinckley designed heavy-duty fiberglass swim platform has teak decking, stainless steel mounting brackets and half-round rubrail. A telescoping, stainless steel, 3-step folding swim ladder stores under swim platform. CONSTRUCTION: Hull is DualGuard™ Composite construction Kevlar® E-glass skin with balsa and Corecell® core carbon fiber inner skin, SCRIMP® with vinylester resin. Deck and cockpit are E-glass with balsa and Corecell® core, SCRIMP® molded with vinylester resin. Deck has a molded-in nonskid pattern. Stainless steel half-round on fiberglass molded rub rail. Marelon® ball-valve seacocks.
- Self-draining forward anchor locker with flush hatch and electric windlass. Tapered, varnished teak toe rail with Hinckley profile. Custom 316L stainless steel Hinckley bow chocks. (2) 10” bow cleats, (2) 10” stern cleats, (4) 8” spring cleats amidship, all pop-up 316L stainless steel. Single low profile polish stainless steel hatch with Ocean Air Sky Screen on trunk cabin.
- Cockpit Introduction
- A Forward Cabin with sliding molded door, accessed from companionway between the Helm and navigator dash area. Aft of helm, wrapping around port and starboard, are triple settees with a double settee facing forward. Forward facing settee has removable cushions for port or starboard boarding steps. Aft of main Cockpit is the hydraulically-deployed and retraced convertible top, which covers the majority of cockpit seating area. Aft of convertible top storage is a double-size sun pad. Both forward cabin and cockpit are fully air conditioned and heated with reverse cycle. Wrap-around 6-window curved windshield with tempered glass and teak trim and cap. Port and starboard forward windshield wipers with washers. Sole has Awlgrip nonskid – with direct overboard drain scuppers. Custom teak on main forward cockpit bulkhead up to dash curve. Additional cup holders at helm and passenger seating, as well as sun pad. Cockpit shower with hot/cold mixing valve in stern area. White courtesy lights are located in cockpit footwells on dimmer switch.
- FORWARD COCKPIT: Forward is the Helm Area with custom helm and passenger seat upholstered in red Spinnybeck waterproof leather. Flush watertight cockpit sole hatch offers storage below. (4) MB Quart NKA-116 marine speakers throughout the cockpit. HELM STATION features: Varnished teak instrument pod and dash. 14” stainless steel steering wheel with varnished wood rim. Engine gauges and controls. 12-volt “cigarette-style outlet. Trim Tab controls and deflection gauges. MID-COCKPIT: Wrap-around triple settee located just aft of Helm area. Additional cupholders located at the forward end of starboard settee. Settee cushions are upholstered. Varnished teak cockpit table with stainless steel pedestal. Hydraulically-deployed convertible top - in custom fabric with zip in side and aft curtains. SUN PAD: Double-size sunpad - Additional custom drink holders at forward end of sunpad.
- Twin Volvo D-6 435-HP fully electronically-controlled common rail diesels with SeaKey Emergency Alert service. Eng-hrs: 290 Hydraulic powered 7” bow thruster. Hinckley JetStick® steering control system is integrated with bow thruster Mechanical features include: Racor fuel filter/water separator. Gauges: Tachometer, engine hours, fuel, oil pressure, and water temperature. Alarms: Low engine oil pressure, hydraulic pressure, high water temperature. Oil transfer pump for engine and transmission. Manual hydraulic steering pump. Whale emergency bilge pump in cockpit locker. (3) 3700gph, 24 volt electric bilge pumps with float switches. Baffled and insulated engine air intake. Engine box insulated in Mylar faced acoustical foam with double gasketed compartment cover under sun pad. Air conditioning with reverse cycle heat - for forward cabin and cockpit.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.