- 46 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 6V 92
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Huge Price Reduction - Must See, Owner Wants Offers Now!
Immaculate Sea Ray EC 46’ Motivated Seller- Will Trade for 45’ to 60’ Sailboat!
5 O'CLOCK has an elegant single stateroom design with a very striking appearance. She features a classy spacious Salon and a well organized helm. The clever conversion dinette becomes a privately curtained double berth. The luxurious single Stateroom contains a King size bed. Each detail is clearly defined and heightened by the care of a proud owner. She is extremely well equipped and ready to cruise!
- Immaculate Sea Ray EC 46’ Motivated Seller- Will Trade for 45’ to 60’ Sailboat! 5 O'CLOCK has an elegant single stateroom design with a very striking appearance. She features a classy spacious Salon and a well organized helm. The clever conversion dinette becomes a privately curtained double berth. The luxurious single Stateroom contains a King size bed. Each detail is clearly defined and heightened by the care of a proud owner. She is extremely well equipped and ready to cruise!
- Recent Updates
- In January of 2009, had the following work completed: Hull waxed Bottom painted Running gear stripped and painted with Prop speed Propellers reconditioned and balanced New interior headliner installed New carpets installed New galley flooring installed 2010 Icemakers and Refrigeration Serviced 2010 New Stereo with MP3 Player
- Vessel Walkthrough
- An extremely clean and turnkey vessel, "5 O'Clock" is a single stateroom floor plan with a single head (Plan B). Entering the huge Salon from the helm area, you will find a large L-shaped sofa to port and a U shaped Dinette amidship to starboard. The dinette converts to a double berth with privacy curtains. The Galley is aft with under-counter refrigerator & freezer, microwave and stove. Forward is the single stateroom with huge centerline king size bed. There is a vanity to starboard and a large walk-in cedar lined closet. The head with stall shower is to port with a private entrance from the stateroom. This head also has an entry from the salon. The Helm Deck is raised with the steering station to starboard. There are two helm bench seats with storage beneath.
- The Galley is aft of the salon and to starboard. Sub-Zero under-counter refrigerator Sub-Zero under-counter freezer Princess 3-burner stove Panasonic convection microwave oven Hot Water Heater Black & Decker built-in Spacemaker coffee maker ressure water system Double stainless steel sink (2) U-Line icemakers Nutone blender/food processor
- Painted with Awlgrip "Oyster White" in 2006 Bow pulpit Bow & side rail Fortress anchor Good windlass with helm remote control Navigation & anchor lights Radar arch Cockpit spreader lights Bimini top with side curtains Cockpit courtesy lights Cockpit canvas cover Windshield canvas cover Jabsco searchlight Swim platform with ladder Transom door Windshield wipers (4) Cockpit rod holders
- Electronics & Helm
- Northstar M121 GPS plotter Raymarine radar Ritchie compass Northstar 800X GPS with salon remote head icom IC-M127 VHF radio Apelco hailer Sirius satellite radio Datamarine Sandpiper XL speed & distance log autopilot Furuno FCV 582 fish finder Lowrance 3400 depth indicator Phillips flat panel T.V. (Salon) Panasonic T.V. (Stateroom) Sansui receiver (Salon) Robertson AP200DL Sansui CD player (Salon)
- Westerbeke 11 KW generator with 2650 hours Dockside electrical cables Battery isolator switches 110 Volt/220 Volt (AC) 12 Volt automatic battery charger 8D- 12Volt batteries 12 Volt (DC)
- Engine Details
- Detroit Diesel 6V-92’s with 2700 hours total time - 400 hours since major overhaul Marine Air system reverse cycle air conditioning Vacuflush toilet with holding tank and pump out Sear Star hydraulic steering Glendenning engine synchronizer Bennett trim tabs (2) Automatic bilge pumps Sea cocks and sea strainers Fireboy fire extinguishing system Engine room blowers Dripless shaft logs Walker air seps Floscan fuel meters
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.