- 35 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Penta Aquad 41
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
This Cougar Predator 35 is an exceptional boat with excellent sea handling and long history in boat racing in Europe. Superbly finished and will turn heads anywhere. Being a Cougar, she was built to last. The design hull speed was 95mph. This boat is ready to take your friends our comfortably cruising all day long at 30-40 kn on a minimum amount of fuel for that size and speed. It has the equipment you need to be comfortable and safe – life raft, anchor with windlass, marine head, etc. The ultimate power boat –fast powerful and fuel efficient 2 Χ 200 ΗΡ VOLVO Diesels with Duo Prop out drives, 100 Hours since overhaul. Factory finished Kevlar hull from Cougar Marine UK. Immaculate condition offshore champion historic boat fully equipped including life raft. Lying: ATHENS, Greece.
- Vessel Walkthrough
- This boat is ready to take your friends out comfortably cruising all day long at 30-40 knots on a minimum amount of fuel for that size and speed. It has the equipment you need to be comfortable and safe – life raft, anchor with windlass, marine head, etc.
- Extra Large Bed at the Bow Cold water shower at the swimming platform at the transom Headroom 1.20 meters 200 liters water tank with pressure system
- Bruce Anchor & 110 meters chain w/Electric Windlass
- Electronics and Helm
- Compass GPS Magellan 320 VHF ICOM Pioneer Radio/CD player Cockpit Speakers -- 2 in the cabin & 2 in the cockpit
- Shore Power Inlet Electric bilge pump -- 2 in Engine Room 3 Bank 30 amp Battery charger -- 2 House Service & 1 Engine Batteries
- Engine Details and Mechanical Equipment
- Dual Volvo 200 hp AQ41 diesel engines are fresh-water cooled, with duoprop outdrives for maiximum power and efficiency Spare Propellers A6, A7, A8
- Covers Bimini Top Cockpit cover Marine Head / WC Life Raft – (6 person) PLASTIMO Fenders & Lines
- Broker's Remarks
- This boat shows almost like new at a fraction of the price. It has been well kept and stored covered to keep it shiny and new.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.