- 50 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- DDEC 8V92TA's
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
T-765hp 8v92 Detroits DDECS, 3 stateroom/2 head layout, Washer/Dryer (New 2003), Icemaker (New 2003), Northstar 962 GPS/Plotter (2003), Northstar 952X GPS/Plotter (2001), Furuno DGPS, Robertson AP-200 Autopilot, Furuno 48-Mile Radar, Furuno 292 Color Sounder, ICOM VHF, SSB Radio, ACR 406 EPIRB, Factory Hard Top, 4-Sided Enclosure w/U-Zips (2003), Murray Brothers Ladder-Back Helm and Companion Chairs w/Covers, 2002 Maxwell Windlass, Murray Brothers Marlin Fighting Chair, Rupp Outriggers & Center Rigger, 15 kw Onan Generator, Vacuflush Heads, etc. Complete major overhauls on both engines including new exhaust elbows and risers 12/2003. Best 50 value on the market.Reduced 2/07 the owner wants this boat sold in the next 60 days.
- Total Power: 765 Cruising Speed: 24 Max Speed: 30
- Fuel: 800 Fresh Water: 208
- Beginning aft- Main Salon access from the starboard side of the cockpit; Dinette is forward to starboard with Galley opposite. Down 3 steps into the companionway, which leads to the staterooms and heads. The Master Stateroom is to starboard, with a Guest opposite. Continue forward to the laundry closet to port and Master/Guest Head to starboard (accessible from both the main companionway and the Master Stateroom. Forwardmost is the second Guest Stateroom with private head access.
- Master Stateroom
- Located amidship to starboard, the master stateroom features a centerline queen bed, flanked by night tables; large hanging locker and entrance to the full head with stall shower.
- Guest Stateroom
- Located to port and features upper/lower twin berths and hanging locker.
- Guest Stateroom
- The larger Guest Stateroom is located forward and has upper and lower berths, hanging locker, and access to the second head with stall shower.
- Main Salon
- Enter the spacious Main Salon via the starboard side of the cockpit. Aft to port is an L-shaped settee (newly upholstered in 2003); Dinette is forward to starboard. Upholstered valance boards and Duet-style mini blinds, new carpeting.
- Side-by-Side Refrigerator/Freezer 3 Burner Electric Stove w/Oven Microwave/Convection Oven Clothes Washer/Dryer (New 2003) Icemaker (New 2003) Garbage Disposal Water Heater Pressure Fresh Water System
- Northstar 962 GPS/Plotter (2003 Northstar 952X GPS/Plotter (2001) Furuno D GPS Robertson AP-200 Autopilot w/Dodger Furuno #1941 48-Mile Radar Datamarine Dart System (Depth,Speed,Temp) Furuno 292 Color Video Bottom Machine ICOM M-120 VHF Radio w/Remote Kenyon RT-80 VHF Radio (Salon) Kenwood SSB Radio Sony Stereo System w/CD, Amp, 4 Speakers (Flybridge- New 2003) Cellular Antenna w/Jack ACR 406 EPIRB
- Factory Hard Top 4-Sided Enclosure w/U-Zips (2003) Murray Brothers Ladder-Back Helm and Companion Chairs w/Covers 2002 Maxwell Windlass 2003 Plow Fast-Set Anchor Anodized Bow Rail w/Pulpit Navigation Lights Electric Search Light Coast Guard Safety Package Transom Door Cockpit Indirect Lighting
- Fishing Equipment
- Murray Brothers Marlin Fighting Chair Rupp Outriggers & Center Rigger Transom Door (2) Custom See-Thru Baitwells, port & starboard under gunnels Fish Box Macerator Cockpit Sink and Tackle Locker Cockpit Halogen Lights Armstrong One Ladder (6) Rocket Launchers
- Electrical System
- 15 kw Onan Generator Glendinning Cable Master DDEC Controls and Displays 110/220 volt AC system 12 volt DC system SBS Battery Condition Gauge (5) New Batteries w/Parallel Switch Automatic Battery Charger Dockside Electrical Cables
- DDEC Engine Synchronizers DDEC Controls & Displays DDEC Low Idle Switch Fresh Water Cooling System Racor Fuel Filters Walker Air Seps Fuel Priming System Lube Oil Transfer System Extra Props/Shaft Raw Water Sea Strainers CruiseAir Reverse Cycle A/C w/SMX Controls Halon Automatic Fire Extinguishing System (3) Bilge Blowers (3) Bilge Pumps Sea-Land Vacuflush Heads Holding Tank