- 32 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 5.0 MPI
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
This is a great boat! Needs to be sold asap so price reflects that!!
The vessel is well maintained by a professional yacht management company. With the exception of a few trips the boat has always been in fresh water. This Sundancer has the Bravo III outdrives giving the owner a little more room to move around in the engine compartment.
- This is a great boat! The vessel is well maintained by a professional yacht management company. With the exception of a few trips the boat has always been in fresh water. This Sundancer has the Bravo III outdrives giving the owner a little more room to move around in the engine compartment.
- The vessel has the typical Sea Ray 32’ layout with a few nicer appointments. As you enter from the swim platform there is a u-shaped seating area with teak table to starboard. To port we have a wet bar and refrigerator. At the helm two bolster chairs and additional settee on the port side before entering the cabin. Coming down four steps you enter the main salon with head/shower area immediately to port. To the stern is the guest stateroom consisting of a flat screen TV on the port wall, a u-shaped couch that converts into a full size bed, a mirror that stretches the width of the bed, and accent lighting in both corners. Going forward to the starboard is a corian covered table and couch that runs the salon. To port is the galley area with excellent wood grain cabinetry. Underfoot is a berber carpet with two oversized storage compartments. The master stateroom is forward with queen size bed. Both staterooms are closed off with privacy curtain easily changed to add your own personal touch.
- Lengthy corian countertop with molded sink with cover. There is also a sunken Euro Kera 2 burner glass cook top also with a cover. The cabinets top and bottom provide ample storage space. Above the cook top is a Whirlpool EZ Choice automatic microwave. The refrigerator/freezer is a Norcold model DE0051.
- Master Stateroom
- The master stateroom is made up of a queen size bed with a mirrored head board. There is a hanging closest on the starboard side. To port is the entertainment center that also serves the salon. Within the entertainment center is a pull-out and swivel Toshiba 13” TV/VCR combo with AC/DC power supply.
- 200 gallon Fuel tank 40 gallon Water tank 28 gallon Waste tank Engine Room Hatch Control Stainless Steel Spotlight w/control at helm Camper & Bimini Top Windlass/Anchor w/controls on bow & helm Extended Swim Platform w/S/S fold down ladder Cold & Hot water handheld shower on Swim Platform All S/S Hardware
- Electronics & Helm
- Raymarine ST60 Tridata Depth Finder Raymarine RC520 GPS Raymarine 215 VHF Clarion Marine XMP2 CD/ FM-AM Stereo Clarion DC625 Pro Audio 6 disc changer Toshiba 14” LCD TV / DVD Combo in Aft Cabin
- 12 volt Electrical System 110 volt Electrical System 30 AMP shore power cord Kohler 5kw Generator 4 Interstate Batteries 800CCA / 1000MCA Inteli-Power Battery Charger model PD 2030 Battery On/Off Switch located beside Helm Chair Atwood 6 gal. water heater 120 AC Automatic Halon System
- Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- Twin Gas Mercruiser 5.0 MPI Bravo III I/O Engines HP: 300 Cruising speed: 23kts. Maximum speed: 30kts. Kohler Gasoline Generator Model 5E-BBG
- Mechanical Disclaimer
- * Engine hours are as of the date of the original listing and are a representation of what the listing broker is told by the owner and/or actual reading of the engine hour meters. The broker cannot guarantee the true hours. It is the responsibility of the purchaser and/or his agent to verify engine hours, warranties implied or otherwise and major overhauls as well as all other representations noted on the listing brochure.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- GET EMAIL UPDATES