2013 - $18,000 in improvements including engine major overhauled and hull fresh awgriped.
- Total Power: 37
- Vessel Walkthrough
- V-berth cabin forward followed by head to port with hanging locker opposite. The main salon features a starboard side dinette that converts to a double with a single to port. The galley is aft to port with a quarter berth opposite to starboard. Lavish teak interior.
- New Tasco 3 burner stainless stove with oven 11# lp tanks (2) Remote shutoff with sniffer Custom tank locker Ice chest Fantastic storage New hot and cold pressure water system
- 12 VDC system with 2 new # 27 HD batteries 1 VAC shore power New interior lighting Cetrec autopilot Kenyon knot/log/depth
- Cetrec autopilot Kenyon knot/log/depth
- New worm gear steering with binnacle and wood wheel
- Sails And Rigging
- All In Excellent Condition. Aluminum Spars Sails Include: Main Mizzen Jib Roller Genoa
- Additional Features
- Teak screens for hatches All new opening ports –6 Cockpit cushions Dodger and covers
- Broker's Remarks
- Complete refit 2002,2003 & 2004 – over $50,000 invested New Imron paint Yacht is in as new condition and has been in dry covered storage most of its life.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.