This completely rebuilt yacht is for immediate sale at less than half its value, in fact little more than the cost of the fresh engine and Imron as an estate sale.
Sold as is / where is at $25,000 with closing before the first of the year.
- Total Power: 37
- Vessel Walkthrough
- V-berth cabin forward followed by head to port with hanging locker opposite. The main salon features a starboard side dinette that converts to a double with a single to port. The galley is aft to port with a quarter berth opposite to starboard. Lavish teak interior
- New Tasco 3 burner stainless stove with oven 11# LP tanks (2) Remote shutoff with sniffer Custom tank locker Ice chest Fantastic storage New hot and cold pressure water system
- Teak screens for hatches All new opening ports –6 Cockpit cushions Dodger and covers Aluminum Spars - custom Sails Include: Main Mizzen Jib Roller Genoa
- 12 VDC system with 2 new # 27 HD batteries 1 VAC shore power New interior lighting There is an autopilot and Kenyon instruments (operating condition not known).
- Westerbeke 4-107 - Zero time since 2013 overhaul
- Broker's Remarks
- A fine example of the classic Alden full keel offshore cruising ketch. All of the problems associated with this class have been corrected. The yacht has not been commissioned since the work noted below was completed. Deck and aft cabin trunk completely replaced by Malone Boatworks, Rockport, ME Engine overhauled by Johanson Boatworks, Rockland, ME 2013 Hull paint by Johanson Boatworks, Rockland, ME 2013
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.