"Sea Lion" is a fine example of the Cheoy Lee / Pedrick classic. "Sea Lion" has been yard maintained and constantly upgraded by her sold owner. Both her construction and finish are to the highest standards and due to her life in Maine's short summers she has had little use and shows exceptionally well. Teak decks - tall rig - full batten main - new radar and much more.
"Sea Lion" is fully equipped and ready for world cruising.
- Total Power: 44
- Fuel: 70 Fresh Water: 132
- Vessel Walkthrough
- A fine example of a Cheoy Lee Pedrick classic, "Sea Lion" has had one meticulous owner and has been cruised for only one month per year on the coast of Maine most of her life. She is well equipped and in yard-maintained condition. Her three-cabin layout with two heads makes her just about the ultimate in fast cruising for two couples.
- Interior Layout
- "Sea Lion" features a custom aft cabin arrangement with a centerline double stateroom with it's own private head and a port side walk through to the galley area. The salon features a galley aft to port with a 3 burner lP stove with oven, cold plate refrigeration, a double stainless steel sink and loads of storage. Opposite is the spacious navigational station with all electronics. Forward is a settee berth with storage over, faced by a large "U" shaped dinette to port with the same great storage. The forward area has a large head to port with lockers opposite and a spacious "V" berth cabin forward. The interior is finished with hand-finished teak bulkheads and trim.
- Garmin 215 map GPS at helm Furuno LCD Radar At Helm with Questus Mount Robertson AP22 Autopilot 6" Constellation Compass Datamarine Link 5000 - wind speed,, wind direction, depth and speed VHF
- 12 VDC 3 Battery System 110 VAC Shore Power Metered Circuit Breaker Panel 12/110 Outlets Throughout
- Deck Equipment
- 8 Opening hatches and 6 opening ports. Anchor windlass, all deck hardware stainless or chromed brass and Barient winches. The aft helm seats up to 8 while the center cockpit will seat 4 with the protection of the dodger. The are stainless bow and stern pulpits along with double lifelines with port and starboard boarding gates. The helm has Edson pedestal steering with radar and data repeater.
- Spars And Sails
- Spars have been stripped and Awlgripped in 2007. Sail area - 937 Sq. Ft. Fore spar aluminum set with tall rig 10 Barient winches Primaries are # 32 self tailing Stainless rails at mast Hild full batten main Roller furl150 Hild Genoa Goit toe rails Lazy jacks Harken roller furling system All deck gear - Lewmar
- Miscellaneous Equipment
- Lofrans Electric Windlass Danforth 1800 Plow, 200' rode and 24' chain Fortress Fx 23 Rub rails Custom center cockpit dodger with all around zip lexan windows Holding tank with Y valve
- Solid hand layed hull. Mahogany cored deck and cabin structure. Teak overlay, seld tapping screws to glass (no penetration to core). Interior finished with hand rubbed teak, teak and Holley type sole and fabric headliner.
- Broker's Remarks
- "Sea Lion" is a fine example of the Cheoy Lee / Pedrick classic. "Sea Lion" has been yard maintained and constantly upgraded by her sole owner. Both her construction and finish are to the highest standards and due to her life in Maine's short summers she has had little use and shows exceptionally well. Teak decks - tall rig - full batten main - new radar and much more. "Sea Lion" is fully equipped and ready for world cruising.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.