This is a better option than purchasing a new vessel. This vessel has been meticulously kept and it includes every option available and many upgrades on larger Tiara vessels.
It is in " Like new" condition and ready for a new home.
The vessel includes 1year original manufacturers warranty that expires in October of 2008. A 6-year extended warranty was purchased and it takes effect when the original warranty expires.
The owner is very motivated to sell this boat so come with all reasonable offers.
- Displacement: 15,950
- Total Power: 385
- Fuel: 256 Fresh Water: 38
- Vessel Walkthrough
- The vessel is in "Like New condition". It has the feel of a much larger vessel and the quality of a top yacht manufacturer. The vessel is still with the new yacht manufactures warranty until October 2008 and it has a 6-year extended warranty that will for sure keep you safe.
- Main Salon
- Teak interior Teak and maple hardwood floor (solid tongue and groove) Dinette/ lounge with hi-lo pedestal mount table and storage compartments below. Dinette lounge converts to single upper berth and double lower berths -includes lower berth filler cushion High gloss finish on dinette table Fiberglass companionway steps with hardwood tread and hinged storage compartments below Mold and mildew resistant vinyl hull and headliner 120 Volt outlets throughout Overhead Storage cabinets above dinette, starboard side.
- Corian solid surface counter tops Recessed 2 burner electric cook top with cover Pantry locker 2.3 cu ft. DC refrigerator with freezer Stainless steel under mount sink with cover Upper cabinets and storage below counter tops Exhaust fan Microwave oven
- Master Stateroom
- Double pedestal berth with inner spring mattress Upper hull side shelves (2) Reading lights, independently switched Starboard cedar lines hanging locker Privacy curtains
- (2) Raymarine E80 8.4" multi function color displays Speed, depth, temperature transducer ST6001 S2G Smart pilot autopilot Ray 230 VHF Radio RS125 Raystar GPS antenna DSM350 Digital sounder module ST60 graphic display
- Marine air 16,000 BTU air conditioner with reverse cycle heat (2) 120 Volt 30 amp 65' dockside power cords with adaptor TV and AM/ FM antennas Two bank 12v battery system with battery switches (2) engine batteries and (2) house batteries Amp meters AC and DC's Tiara Custom 12v and 120v master distribution panel with Plexiglas doors Cable TV / phone inlet and cabin outlets with 65' dockside power cord Charles battery charger 50 amp High output 100 amp alternators Reverse polarity indicators Water heater with exchanger 6 gallon
- Miscellaneous Electrical
- Diesel generator Westerbeke 5.0kw 120V60Hz 4.0 kW 220V50Hz
- Engine Details
- Crusader 8.1L MPI (385 HP) Acceleration 4 seconds to 3200 rpm Optimum cruise 25.5/ 30.7 mph Range at cruise 205 / 195 statue miles 150 Hours on both engines
- Deck Equipment
- HARDTOP TTS hardtop w/ rod holders, spreader lights, 2 composite hatches & front side enclosures Cockpit coaming bolsters Cockpit courtesy lights Transom fold down lounge 2 Flush floor storage boxes Molded in cockpit steps, port and starboard Dockside water inlet Fresh water wash down outlet w/ 25 ft, coiled blue hose Raw water wash down outlet w/ 25 ft coiled yellow hose Cockpit shower, hot and cold water
- Broker's Remarks
- This is a better option than purchasing a new vessel. This vessel has been meticulously kept and it includes every option available and many upgrades on larger Tiara vessels. It is in " Like new" condition and ready for a new home. The vessel includes 1year original manufacturers warranty that expires in October of 2008. A 6-year extended warranty was purchased and it takes effect when the original warranty expires. The owner is very motivated to sell this boat so come with all reasonable offers.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.