- 34 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 6.2L MPI
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
ONE OWNER!! SLIP AVAILABLE! BOW AND STERN THRUSTER!
Roomy two-stateroom interior is nicely highlighted with cherry wood.
Wraparound cabin windows provide plenty of natural lighting. Salon has two incliners facing full entertainment
center. Nice sized bathroom with walk in shower with plexi-glass door.
MOTIVATED SELLER CALL OR EMAIL WITH OFFERS!
- Displacement: 17000
- Total Power: 320
- Fuel: 224 Fresh Water: 92
- Interior Carpet Runners 2-Zone AC/ 16,000 BTU Digital Tank Monitoring System Flexsteel L-Double Incliner Custom Pillow Decor Window Curtains AM/FM/CD - DVD Player
- Solid Cherry Construction AC/DC Norcold Refrigerator/Freezer Cooktop: 2-Burner, Electric Microwave Karadon Countertops Corner Cabinet W/Lighting
- Cherry Wood Vanity Cabinets Separate Shower Stall VacuFlush Marine Head
- Master Stateroom
- Cherry Wood w/Gloss Finish Double Berth Designer Fabrics w/pillow Decor Molded Fiberglass Liner TV/DVD
- Guest Stateroom
- Cherry Wood w/Gloss Finish Double Berth Cedar-Lined Hanging Locker Outlets
- Hull And Deck
- Bottom Paint Vinylester Gel Coat "Shoe Box" Hull and Deck Joint Welded Stainless Steel Deck Rails, thru bolted TV/Telephone Outlet Molded Swim Platform w/Ladder Bonded, Tinted Windows Through-Hull Fitting, Stainless Steel Anchor Windlass
- Beverage Holders Bimini Top Courtesy lighting Venturi Windshield Fiberglass Radar Arch L-Shaped Lounge Seating Stainless Steel rails
- Bridge Helm
- Engine Gauges Wood-Grain Dash Panel Dual Engine Controls Rule Compass Raymarine C70 w/Radar Raymarine RC 435 Plotter Ray 53 DSC VHF Raymarine ST60 Depth Finder Docking on Command Bow/Stern Thruster
- Sliding Glass Door to Salon Lazarette Access Through Cockpit Deck Self-Bailing Cockpit Transom Shower Shore Power Connections
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.