Denison Yacht Sales is happy to introduce its partnership as the global representative for a new major player in the sports cruiser & megayacht segment of the yachting market: Heysea Yachts Company Limited.
Heysea Yachts Company Limited was founded in 2004 by several successful business professionals from Mainland China, Hong Kong and Europe, who have more than 20 years of experience in the yachting market.
Heysea is comprised of an outstanding research and development team along with over 100 skillful workers. Heysea Shipyard is over 66,700 square meters and contains modern workshops, machine spaces, fabricators, a slipway and terminal all located in Jiangmen which is the centre of the Pearl River Delta district.
From the beginning Heysea Shipyard always considered quality as the integral element of our manufacturing process. Through our efforts over the past few years, Heysea has become the undisputed leader in the motor yacht sector in China.
The HeySea series of luxury & commercial yachts have won great acclaim from domestic and overseas customers.
As professional FRP yachts builders, HeySea is one of a limited number of
companies in China who are able to design and manufacture yachts over 55 feet. Heysea has integrated the benefits of a semi-custom production line while at the same time allowing customized elements to be incorporated for each individual buyer. With their new design style, “HeySea” is popular in the elite class providing customers with dynamic, technologically advanced motor yachts by utlizing their unique project management, highly skilled
craftsmen, & strict quality control.
Heysea Yachts Company Limited has a complete line of semi-custom yachts guaranteeing that they can meet any clients size requirements. See additional listings in the following models: 58ft - 75ft - 90ft - 103ft - 140ft - 150ft
- Displacement: 48 tons
- Total Power: 775
- Fuel: 3000 liers
- Additional Information & Construction
- Hand-laid FRP Gel coat including stripes Vinylester skin coat with powderbound mat Heysea has just finished delivering another 75ft 2010 New Construction Project in October. Pictures of this new build are attached. With every project delivered the quality increases, and Heysea continues making its name as one of the top shipyards in China. Stitched multi-axial reinforced single skin bottom Balsa cored hull topsides PVC foam cored deck and superstructure Hull stiffened with longitudinal stringers supported by transverse bulkheads and floors
- Fittings all in stainless steel Pulpit and cockpit rails Stainless steel fendering with rubber insert Stainless steel bow roller with anchor stop Stainless steel anchor and 80m chain Electric winch and capstan with deck, cockpit and flybridge controls Chain locker fender stowage Curved direct glazed safety glass windscreen Pantograph windscreen wipers 24v and washers Fuel fillers port and starboard Fresh-water filler Ensign staff and socket Fender tie bar under anchor locker lid
- Bathing Platform
- Hot and cold swimming shower Fresh-water marina connection Dockside AC shore power connection Stainless steel swimming ladder Lazarette stowage for fenders
- Flybridge/Helm Position
- Access hatch and stairs to saloon and cockpit Self draining Acrylic deflecting spray screen Compass Steering indicator Trim tab control Radar/Chartplotter display VHF handset (dual station) Seating Table Instrument cover Stainless steel guard rails and grab rails Glass holders Wetbar with cold water Cockpit speakers Low-level flybridge lighting 24v Lights under radar arch 24v
- Aft Cockpit
- Teak-laid cockpit floor Self draining Stairs to flybridge Stern seating Side rope lockers Stern safety doors Engine room access hatch Cockpit speakers Overhead cockpit lights 24v Low-level courtesy lights in aft cockpit 24v Low-level courtesy lights on side decks 24v
- Main Helm Console
- Upholstered helm seat Console with walnut fascia Hydraulic power steering Steering wheel Radar/Chart plotter with GPS Full analogue engine instrumentation Depth sounder Rudder indicator Fresh-water gauge Fuel gauge VHF handset (dual station) Compass Horn Switch panels Windscreen wipers with washers Fire extinguisher Side opening door to side deck Chart stowage
- Large dining area in upper saloon Air conditioning Occasional seating in lower saloon Plasma television (40”) Hi-fi/DVD/CD surround system Drinks cabinet Stainless steel sliding cockpit doors to aft cockpit Halogen overhead lighting 24v Low-level lights 24v Generator controls 2 x double AC sockets Choice of lacquered interior finishes and veneers
- Electric refrigerator and freezer 2-ring ceramic hob Microwave/Oven Stainless steel sink Hot and cold water Rubbish bin 8 place flatware set 8 place cutlery set Cupboard and drawer, stowage below 2 x double AC sockets Fire extinguisher Hob extractor Dishwasher First aid kit
- Master Stateroom
- Double berth Storage beneath Drawers in base-end Dressing table with mirror and stool Air conditioning Halogen overhead lights 24v 2 x reading lights 24v 2 x opening portholes with mosquito screens and curtains 4 x large fixed side windows Double AC socket Flatscreen television (26”) DVD/CD player Door to en suite bathroom Door to en suite walk in wardrobe Fitted carpet
- Master En-suite Bath
- Vacuum toilet Washbasin Taps and accessories Large shower Extractor fan Air conditioning outlet Mirror Toothbrush and glass holder Towel ring and towels Halogen overhead light 24v Opening porthole with mosquito screen and blind Shaver socket 240/110v
- Port Guest Cabin
- 2 x single berths Under berth stowage Bedside unit with drawer 2 x reading lights 24v Full hanging wardrobe Air conditioning Halogen overhead lights 24v Opening porthole with mosquito screen and curtains Double AC socket
- Port En-suite Bath
- Vacuum toilet Washbasin Taps and accessories Separate shower compartment Extractor fan Air conditioning outlet Mirrored vanity unit Shelved cupboard Toothbrush and glass holder Towel ring and towels Halogen overhead light 24v Opening porthole with mosquito screen and blind Shaver socket 240/110v
- Starboard Guest Cabin
- 2 x single berths Under berth stowage Bedside unit with drawer 2 x reading lights 24v Full hanging wardrobe Air conditioning Halogen overhead lights 24v Opening porthole with mosquito screen and curtains Double AC socket Door to en suite shower room Overhead lockers Flatscreen television (20”)
- Starboard En-suit Bath
- Vacuum toilet Washbasin Taps and accessories Separate shower compartment Extractor fan Air conditioning outlet Mirrored vanity unit Shelved cupboard Toothbrush and glassholder Towel ring and towels Halogen overhead light 24v Opening porthole with mosquito screen and blind Shaver socket 240/110v
- Forward Guest Cabin
- Double berth Storage beneath Drawers in base-end Wardrobe Dressing table with stool Overhead lockers Air conditioning Flatscreen television (20”) Halogen overhead lights 24v 2 x reading lights 24v 2 x opening portholes with mosquito screens and curtains Double AC socket Door to en suite toilet/shower Fitted carpet
- Forward En-suit bath
- Vacuum toilet Washbasin Taps and accessories Separate shower compartment Air conditioning outlet Extractor fan Mirrored vanity unit Shelved cupboard Toothbrush and glass holder Towel ring and towels Halogen overhead light 24v Opening porthole with mosquito screen and blind Shaver socket 240/110v
- Crew Cabin
- Entrance door from the stern Two berths Wardrobe Halogen overhead lighting 24v Reading light 24v AC socket
- Crew En-suit Bath
- Toilet Washbasin and shower Mirrored vanity unit Opening porthole with mosquito screen and Venetian blind Razor socket 240/110v
- Engine Room
- Soundproofing throughout engine room Fuel tanks with electric sending unit Separate fuel filters/water separators Fire extinguisher Engine room and forward bilge flood alarms 2 x automatic bilge pumps 2 x automatic flood pumps 2 x extractor fans Manual bilge pump
- Electrical Systems
- Slow speed generator with underwater silent exhaust and sound box AC dockside connection Galvanic isolator 24v and 12v DC electrical system with full circuit breaker protection 4x engine batteries 24v circuit 2 x domestic batteries 24v circuit 1 x generator batteries 12v circuit Alternator split charging system Battery charger for 24v circuits Battery charger for 12v circuits AC sockets throughout the boat 24v hand light and cable
- Running Gear
- 4 blade bronze propellers Bronze P-brackets Stainless steel Temet 25 shafts Dripless shaft logs with spare seals High-performance bronze rudders and struts Seawater strainers – 2 x main engines/ 1 x generator Full cathodic bonding system to zinc anodes Hydraulic bow thruster Hydraulic stern thruster Hydraulic trim tabs 24v
- Hydraulic power steering engine driven pump 24v vacuum toilet system Toilet waste holding tank with monitoring system Aluminium fresh-water tank with electric sending unit 24v fresh-water pressure system Hot water tank Washer/dryer in lower lobby
- Toolkit Boat hook 4 x mooring ropes 6 x fenders Spare bulbs and fuses
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.