- 58 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- R6 800
- Number of Engines
This is one of the most versatile of the Abati lines with the largest flybridge of any model.
Considered the 'big sister' to the 55 model, the Eastport 58 is slightly large and offers the sundeck complete with bar, grill, lounge, complete upper helm, and bimini.
Great for weekend getaways or extended traveling with both spacious interior & exterior decks.
- Displacement: 30.5T
- Total Power: 800
- Fuel: 3,132 liters
- Abati Yachts is a top pedigree, Italian Shipyard who has placed a modern twist on the classic lobster & picnic boat design done with a style that only the Italians can produce. This boutique shipyard custom builds each yacht specifically for their clients by offering both Flybridge or Hardtop models along with a variety of interior layouts & decor packages. Style, speed, grace, & Italian quality have pushed Abati Yachts towards the top of this segment of the markets with their ground breaking designs. A young company, Abati Yachts is slowly becoming known as the industry leader in luxury picnic boats. The Eastport 58 features an upperhelm and is the larger version of the Abati 55 model which only has a single helm station located inside and more of a picnic boat. The Eastport offers great exterior spaces both in the large main deck cockpit great for lounging, or the upper BBQ area for cocktails with wind in your face cruising. Also available by Abati Yachts is the Newport 46, Portland 55 & Freeport 64 models. Additional information is available upon request including brochures, pricing, options,specifications, and both interior & exterior pictures.
- Company Mission Statement
- The sea, with its endless change, is always to surprise the observer, releasing him for an instant from the everday routine, allowing his thoughts to fly in the infinity.......... Abati Yachts builds what transforms an instant into an eternity.......
- Abati Yachts: Goals As A Builder
- The general profile & the exterior appearance are the timeless ones of the famous American work boats transformed in refined pleasure yachts with spacious & welcoming rooms with an all-Italian taste for aesthetics & details. Entering Abati world means taking part at the shipyard activities every request, every suggestion from the ship owner is welcomed as an important contribution for a never-ending improvement, to change the comparison between shipyard & shipowner in a meeting of sea lovers. Inside & outside spaces that astonish for the spaciousness, livability and finish level, the hull that gives security with reduced rolling and strong mooring stability, transmit a feeling of well-being and ease in a refined conviviality atmosphere. Constant investments in research and development of innovative technological solutions, regarding both design & materials selection, ability to improve and reach strong factors of originality and exclusivity, reliability and excellence are the decisive features of Abati Yachts.
- Additional Information
- The Eastport 58 is Abati Yachts is the big brother to the slightly smaller Portland 55. The Eastport model allows you to cruise with the wind in your face with the upper helm area unique to only this model and the larger Freeport 64. She has a large amount of exterior entertaining space from the upper helm complete with BBQ, sitting area, full bar to the cockpit with lounge seating and an exterior dining area. Complimented with teak decks make this a classic, comfortable family or weekend getaway boat. The Eastport 58 is also available in a 3 cabin layout which gives you the flexibility of sleeping anywhere from 6 to 8 guests onboard plus a seperate crew area back aft that easily transforms into a childrens bunk room for the extensive family purchasing the yacht. Combining classic lines with an Italian style, Abati has found a winning combination. Delivery is available in under 12 months time for a new construction, completely customized yacht. Additional specifications, pictures, option lists, and pricing information is available upon request.
- Options List
- Customized hull color___________________________________ Minibar______________________________________________ Ice maker____________________________________________ Strongbox____________________________________________ Teak director’s chair _______________________________ Stern canopy__________________________________________ Fly canopy ___________________________________________ Stern handling table ____________________________________ Stern handling capsizable table___________________________ Total cockpit lock system _______________________________ Automatic sea ladder___________________________________ Satellite TV system (4 way)_______________________________ Extra TV LCD 26’’ per cabin/room ________________________ ExtraTV LCD 22’’ per cabin/room ________________________ Extra HI FI system with reader (per room)__________________ CCTV(closed circuit) system ( 2 cameras)___________________ Home Automation system ______________________________ Desalination system 65 lt/h 220v _________________________ Desalination system 120 lt/h 220v ________________________ Bow courtesy lights ____________________________________ Stern cockpit courtesy lights _____________________________ Stern underwater lights _________________________________ Tilting and adjustable deckhouse power light ________________ Stern thruster ________________________________________ Stainless steel anchor __________________________________ Chain meter counter ___________________________________ Tender with saddle (dim. 2,7x1,6 m FB 6 HP engine)___________ Spare propellers _______________________________________ Spare axis ( n.1 ) _______________________________________ Fresh water chain washing ______________________________ Sea water pump ______________________________________ Pier fresh water intake _________________________________
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.