The best priced 2004 35 Cabos on the market today!!
UNDER $250,000!!! $130,000 WORTH OF PRICE REDUCTIONS IN 12 MONTHS!! OWNER WANTS SOLD NOW!!!!
JUST WAXED & DETAILED - JUNE 2012!! OWNER WANTS SOLD BEFORE THE END OF THE SUMMER SEASON!!
Excellent condition - kept under cover her entire life protected from the elements - top of the line Icom & Furuno electronics package - custom built Tuna Tower - low hours - attached brochure showcases the pictures & specifications that make her the best 35' Cabo on the market - owner motivated to sell
All serious offers will be considered...........
- Displacement: 19500
- Total Power: 450
- This is one of the finest 35' Cabos on the market!! Kept under cover, protected from the elements her entire life! Sleeps 4 comfortably so it is perfect for either a family weekend escape, or an overnight fishing trip to the Canyon or Gulf with the guys! The owner of this yacht is a USCG licensed captain who has kept her in perfect condition since he purchased her new. Outfitted with the large 450hp CAT T-3126 Engines, this yacht is a fishing machine with a top speed of 30 knots enabling you to get to where you are going fast or with a good fuel efficiency at 25 knots. Add a custom tuna tower and a top of the line Furuno electronics package make her the perfect 'turn key' yacht for any buyer. Her interior also has the upgraded Teak & Holly finish giving her style & class. A list of some additional options are as follows: Teak and Holly sole plus carpet in the cabin Cockpit freezer Oil change system Carbon monoxide detector 406 MHz Satellite II EPIRB 100 gallon Petroflex bladder tank with plumbing direct to fuel tank #500 Guest remote controlled spot light Custom tuna tower with spreader lights Livewell Saltwater and freshwater washdowns Transom door DVD player Microwave Freezer and refrigerator in cabin Electric stove Spare filters
- Custom John Hudson Tower
- Four step Tuna Tower with molded fiberglass hardtops includes: Arch style tower sunshade, hardtop, (2)ant. Nipples & (2)ant. Plates on sides Tower bench seat with back rest Tower fiberglass control box, includes control tubes & compass Anch. Run light Tower controls & steering (matching existing) New style molded fiberglass standing platform (2) Molded-in 110V lights under platform Helm area to have molded fiberglass hartop, includes: Molded-in raised radar mounting area (4) Dome lights, underside (2) Approx 16" sq hatches (6) Rod holders aft on bimini area (4) Tower leg rod holders Side handrails along hardtop Four side enclosure with "U" zip-outs, track to track One set of Rupp single spreader outriggers, approx 28' long, tower mounted, includes telescoping back bars, center rigger pole & holder
- Electronics Package
- Furuno Navnet 6kW 64NM 10.4" Color LCD Radar/Chartplotter Furuno Navnet Fishfinder 50/200 KHZ 600 Furuno 7' Color LCD Plotter/GPS Furuno Navnet WAAS GPS Antenna Furuno equipment connected to flat panel display in cabin Furuno RD30 in tower Furuno NavNet RD30 Nav Data remote display (repeater for tower) Furuno High Speed FB for 520T Simrad upgrade to RFC -35R or RC-25 for Gyro Performance Simrad AP¬22 System Autopilot with high performance kit Icom M502 VHF Radio with DSC Icom 403s VHF Radio in the tower Icom 420S White (2) Digital 8' VHF Antennas (2) Icom NMEA cable 6pin NMEA cable assy 5M pigtail 1 kW Black-box Robertson AP22 w/Fluxrate Compass (2) SS 4-way ratchet mount SS short simple deck mount Flush mount M402 Flush mount kit for 502
- Engine Package
- Twin Caterpillar 3126B, 450HP, 7.2 L (439 cu.in) Hydraulically actuated, electronically controlled unit inected fuel stystem (HEUI), 6 cylinder, 4 cycle, 2800 RPM, turbo-charged & after cooled, fresh water cooled, marine diesel inboard engines. Transmissions - ZF 280A, 1.483:1 reduction. Includes engine synchronizer & electronic contols in lieu of hydraulic with electronic back up controls. Caterpillar electronic controls, Caterpillar electronic display in lieu of enderglass engine panels..........
- Generator & Electrical
- 5 KW freshwater-cooled diesel generator with seawater strainer, remote start & gauge panel, water muffler, safety shut down system. 50' Shore Power cords (2), 30 amp shore power Batteries (5) Battery on/off switches, vapor proof Battery paralleling solenoid with switch at helm Bonded electrical system Circuit beaker protection throughout Converter/battery charger, 70 amp automatic with thermal cut out Custom AC electrical distribution panel with line voltage & load meter, reverse polatiry light Custom DC electrical distribution panel with battery voltage & load meter Engine rooom lighting, 12V halogen Navigation lights, International Horn
- Boot striping Bottom paint, complete preparation 72 coats epoxy, 2 coats anti-fouling paint; black, standard Molded fiberglass construction using premium vinyl ester resins and biaxial stitched fabric reinforcement Solid fiberglass bottom construction; core construction from upper chine to sheer; ISO/NPG gelcoat finish Premium quality molded-in white gelcoat finish Stainless steel rub strip on face of white high-density PVC rub rail Trim tabs, fully recessed
- Anchor roller assembly, recessed, custom stainless steel Bow cleats, 12" stainless steel Spring line cleats, 10" stainless steel Stern cleats, 12" stainless steel Bow pulpit, integral molded fiberglass Molded fiberglass using polyester resin, biaxial stitched fabric reinforcement and core construction Molded-in white gelcoat finish Stern hawse pipes, stainless steel Windlass, heavy-duty, DC electric, remote at helm and deck switches Windshield wipers (3), self-parking with pantograph arms, intermittent and separate controls Windshield, side vents, heavy-duty welded aluminum construction, finished in white polyurethane paint; includes weather return on top rail and electrically actuated center vent Windshield washers (3), wet arms Custom deck rails, aluminum Deck surface, molded-in, non-skid
- Aluminum reinforcing plate installed for mounting fighting chair Sink, rigging board and tackle storage fitted with custom lid, gas spring, full¬ length stainless steel piano hinge and custom latch Bait tank, 40-gallon, molded into transom Courtesy lighting under gunwales and helm deck overhang Fish boxes (2), large capacity, insulated, macerator pump-out system Gunwale padding, high-density foam, white vinyl covered Hatches, lazarette and fish boxes, heavy-duty, gasketed, drains, gutters and full-length stainless steel piano hinge and custom latch Hose and pistol-grip nozzle Bait prep center Icebox, starboard, fitted with gasketed lid, gas spring actuator, full-length stainless steel piano hinge and custom latch Rod-gaff racks, port and starboard Rod holders (4) Scuppers, self-bailing Transom door with top gate, extreme-duty, polished stainless steel hardware Wash downs, fresh and saltwater AC/Heat
- Helm Deck
- Carpet, custom, outdoor Companionway door, sliding, opaque white acrylic panel Engine access hatch with gas spring Helm console, integrally molded Helm seat, bench-style, adjustable with foot rest Molded fiberglass helm deck, hydraulically lifted with cockpit control unit Safety cabinet with first aid kit & fire extinguisher Storage, cabinet at helm Tackle center, drawers for gear storage and organization L-shape lounge, port, with rod storage beneath
- Helm Console
- Console cover, canvas Compass, with light, flush-mounted Engine instrument panel, custom, with audible warning system Fire and bilge water level alarms, audible Helm wheel, stainless steel Switch panels, custom, stainless steel
- Bilge, white gelcoat finished Bilge pumps (4), three automatic/manual, one automatic Double constant torque stainless steel clamps on engine exhaust hoses Double hose clamps on all hose fittings, stainless steel Electronic controls, engine synchronizer and back up Emergency bilge suction valve on one main engine Engine alarm system Engine hour meters, (2) Engine room liner, white gelcoat finished Engine room blowers Fire extinguishing system, automatic Freshwater cooling, main engines Fuel filters, with water separators on main engines and generator Fuel lines, metal braided, fire-retardant Fuel tank, fiberglass, fire-retardant vinyl ester resin Helm deck lift system, hydraulic, marine grade High water bilge alarms (3) Holding tank, 16-gal., with monitor, macerator and dockside discharge Mufflers, fiberglass with backwash surge tube Propeller shafts, double taper, couplers, high¬ strength stainless steel Propellers, 4-blade Nibral Steering system, hydraulic, Teleflex-Seastar Rudders, bronze, high-strength, with high load bearings (low friction, precise control) Sea cocks, UL approved for marine application, bronze, fitted on all thru-hulls below waterline Stuffing boxes, drip-less lip seal type Water heater, 11-gallon, AC, stainless steel Water intake scoops, bronze, high-speed, with integral seawater strainers
- Main Cabin
- AC duplex outlet/GFI protected Access hatch to bilge Access to anchor rope/chain locker Air conditioning/heating, 10,000 BTU capacity Berth, double, diagonal, port, mattress, bunk cover Carpet, removable, deep-pile Dressing seat, upholstered Fabrics and coverings, fine selection throughout Foredeck hatch, with retractable shade Interior wood, teak, satin finish Latches, positive, cabinet doors and drawers L-shape lounge, converts to upper and lower sleeping berths Lighting, recessed halogen Ports (2), opening Stereo/CD/MP3, (4) speakers: (2) salon, (2) forward Storage, compartments and drawers below berth Storage, locker, hanging, cedar-lined, starboard Storage, rod locker, 8-rod capacity
- AC duplex outlet/GFI protected Cook top, ceramic, two-burner, recessed with Corian cover Corian countertop with custom Corian sea rails Latches, positive, cabinet doors and drawers Microwave/convection oven Refrigerator/freezer, side-by-side, AC/DC Sink, single, deep, molded-in Storage, compartments and drawers throughout Under cabinet lighting, recessed halogen
- Corian countertop Mirror, framed Head, Sealand Vacuflush, electric Latches, positive, cabinet doors and drawers Lighting, recessed halogen, DC Shower, stall, automatic shower sump pump Toiletry storage cabinet, Corian-framed with sliding mirror doors Vanity, custom Opening port
- Additional Information
- Owner is motivated! Bring Offers and take advantage of owning one of the finest Cabos on the market today! This sportfish will not last long!!
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.