- 41 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 6CTA8.3 Diamond Performance
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
LOADED, BOW & STERN THRUSTERS and SEA WISE DINGHY DAVIT SYSTEM! New to the market, don't miss this amazing opportunity to own this turn key 41' Meridian. Unmistakably Meridian has created a work of art with the 41. Her striking lines, incredible volume and practical function make this yacht a must see. Unrivaled attention to detail and extremely well designed living solutions provides the utmost in yachting tradition, safety and relaxation.
This 2 stateroom 2 full head layout can accommodate up to 6 guests. A fully furnished galley equipped to provide all the comforts of home. Excellent performance with speeds up to 32 knots powered by reliable 450hp Cummins with only 620 original hours! If you are in the market for a Quality Meridian, Don't Let This Slip By! She is easy to see 7 days a week. Schedule an appointment today.
- Displacement: 28500
- Total Power: 450 Cruising Speed: 26 Max Speed: 32
- Fuel: 400 Fresh Water: 150 Holding: 55
- Key Features
- UPGRADED CUMMINS 450HP ENGINES SEA WISE DAVIT SYSTEM BOW & STERN THRUSTERS INCREDIBLE STORAGE FOR EXTENDED CRUISING EXTRA FREEZER IN ENGINE ROOM
- Boarding from the swim platform to the cockpit you are greeted with a perfect setting in which to enjoy moments of relaxing conversation against the ever-changing backdrop of the sea. This Meridian has cruising and entertaining designed from bow to stern. The boat has beautiful lines that scream “Take me for a boat ride!” The cockpit offers two separate in-deck storage compartments couches that offer a ton of storage for extended trips along with plenty of room for a cocktail table and chairs. All of this with easy access to the swim platform and dingy. Extremely easy launching the dinghy with the custom Seawise davit system. Freshwater Washdown: (fore and aft) Hinged Engine Room Access Door & Access Steps Hot & Cold Hand Shower Lazarett Access Hatches: through cockpit Lighting, Courtesy (12V) Locking, Sliding Glass Door: to salon Molded Staircase: to bridge Self Bailing Cockpit Shore Water Connection Steps, Molded: to deck trail with fender storage Transom Door: access to swim platform
- Main Salon
- Entering the main salon through a sliding glass door you are ready for relaxing or entertaining. The cabin has an abundance of natural light and incredible views while at anchor. One very large and comfortable sofa/settee to port and a love seat to starboard that provides plenty of seating for your company to sit and chat, dine or relax and watch a movie on the TV. JVC Digital Theater System DBS, DVD, AM/FM, VCR and surround sound 24" Toshiba flatscreen TV 110V Outlet: grounded 24" Television: w/remote AC/DC System Control Panels Carpet, Berber: colony square cream Convertible Dinette Digital Tank Monitoring System Engine Access Interior Fabric Package: Oasis Interior Wood: cherry wood w/gloss finish Lights, Courtesy (12V) Lights, Overhead (12V) Mirage® Leather Lounge Seat Solid-cherry Table: w/expandable folding leaf Built-in central vacuum
- The fully furnished galley offers plenty of room to prepare meals. Sure to satisfy everyone that comes aboard! The galley includes cherry wood cabinets and a two-burner stove, microwave, refrigerator and separate freezer. 110V GFI Outlets (2) AC/DC Nova Kool Refrigerator/Freezer Coffee Maker Origo 2-burner cooktop Samsung microwave oven Corner Cabinet: with carousel storage, lighted Designated Dish Storage Double Stainless-steel Sink Custom Solid-surface Countertops Lights, Overhead Courtesy Teak/Holly Flooring
- Master Stateroom
- The elegance comfort and sensuous lines of the yacht are also found in the Master cabin. A queen island berth is easily accessible from either side. The spacious wardrobe provides ample storage for clothing and has a full length mirror inside the door. The private ensuite has a comfortable stall shower. STATEROOM JBL sound system and Toshiba TV/DVD 110V Outlets (2): grounded Cedar-lined Hanging Closets (2) Lights, Overhead Courtesy Lights, Reader (2) Queen Island Berth: with innerspring mattress HEAD 110V Outlet: grounded Forced-air Ventilation Lights, Courtesy Mirrored Medicine Cabinet Molded Enclosed Shower Stall: w/acrylic enclosure VacuFlush® Marine Head Vanity Cabinet: with stainless steel sink
- Guest Stateroom
- The extremely comfortable Guest Cabin has a large queen island birth and separate love seat. Separate air conditioning and easy access to the head and shower is also available in this space. STATEROOM LCD TV 110V Outlet: grounded Built-in Bureau: w/3 drawers Cedar-lined Hanging Lockers (2) Cherry Door: w/gloss finish Island Berth Lights, Overhead Courtesy Lights, Reader (2) Vanity Seat GUEST/DAY HEAD 110V Outlet: grounded Electric Flush Marine Head Forced-air Ventilation Light, Courtesy Mirrored Medicine Cabinet Molded Shower: w/curtain Vanity Cabinet: w/stainless-steel sink
- The flybridge of the yacht is the perfect place to take the sun and sea. Design across the board for the flybridge helm station. All the instruments are laid out clearly and intuitively in an optimized space to offer the maximum comfort while underway. An oasis of sunpad cushions to lounge on and a semicircular sofa to enjoy your life at sea in total relaxation. Beverage Holders Bimini Top Bridge Stowage Color-matched Sunbrella Stripe Fabric Entertainment Center: w/sink Fiberglass Radar Arch Helm Seat Covers: Deleted when full canvas package is ordered L-shaped Lounge Seat Lights, Courtesy Windshield, Venturi: smoke-tinted, aluminum frame Dual Helm Seat Bench Multi-gauge Analog Helm: with tachometer, fuel, voltmeter, oil pressure gauge, temperature and hour meters Rule® Flush-mounted Compass Tilt Wheel Wood-grain Dash Panel JBL MR-30 sound system: AM/FM CD stereo, subwoofer, amplifier, cockpit remote and 4 exterior speakers ZF electronic single lever engine controls Danforth compass Raymarine ST40 depth sounder Pathfinder RL 80C 48-mile color radar/chart plotter Raymarine ST 6001 autopilot Ray 53 DSC VHF radio Side Power Bow & Stern Thruster Control Spot Light Control
- This Meridian has plenty of optional extras to enhance your ride. Everything is provided for safe cruising. Walk around decks and a large bow section makes moving around the decks a breeze. A sun pad on the foredeck is a great place to take in the sun while at anchor. Shoe Box" Hull & Deck Joint: bonded and through-bolted 10" Mooring Cleats (2): stainless-steel 10-year Limited Warranty: structural hull and deck 12" Mooring Cleats (7): stainless-steel Anchor Roller & Anchor Line Locker: on foredeck Anti-fouling Bottom Paint Bonded Tinted Windows Window seal that eliminates water penetration Diamond Non-skid Hand-laid Fiberglass Hatch, Deck: translucent opening w/screen Lewmar Windlass Marine Core Hull Construction Meets or exceeds all applicable U.S. Coast Guard Safety Standards Molded Swim Platform: with telescoping boarding ladder NMMA-certified Opening Salon Windows Rub Rail, Rigid Vinyl: w/stainless-steel insert Stainless-steel Framed Portlights: opening with screens Thermal & Acoustical Hull Insulation Through-hull Fittings: stainless-steel capped Vinylester Skin Coat Applied Welded Stainless-steel Deck Rails: through-bolted to deck Color-matched Windshield Covers Tempered Safety Glass Windshield Extended Transom Platform: w/telescoping recessed ladder
- Engine Room
- You can gain access to the engine room through a day hatch in the cockpit. For complete access there are removable hatches in the salon floor to give you all the room you need. With the hatches open you have plenty of light and room to service the engines. The engine room is well laid out with neatly secured wiring and accessible batteries. Cummins 450 6CTA8.3 with appx 620 hours ZF 200-1A reduction gears w/1.483:1 ratio PSS dripless shaft logs Airsept engine intake filters Racor 900 primary fuel filters Seastar hydraulic steering Bennett trim tabs Engine Oil Change System & Fuel Transfer Pump: (diesel engines only) Engine Room Sea Fire Suppression System Overboard Discharge: with macerator
- Onan electronic 11.5kW diesel w/sound shield with appx 1266 hours 30 amp Shore Power Outlet: with 50' power cord (2) Glendinning Cable Master Batteries: 6V deep cycle (house) (2), 105 amp (engine start) (2) Battery Charger: smart with BET module/converter, 40 amp Battery Paralleling System Battery Switches (4) Circuit breakers for 110V AC/12V DC Lights, Navigation (12V) Monitoring System, 12V Sacrificial Anode: with electrical bonding system TV/Telephone Hook-up
- Don't let this opportunity to own one of the finest Flybridge yachts pass you by! This 411 is an outstanding example of Meridian's unique style and special attention to detail. This boat has been meticulously maintained and is a beautiful custom ensemble that is turn key and ready to run. Don’t miss this rare opportunity to own an LOADED 41' Meridian! She is easy to see 7 days a week. Schedule an appointment today.
- Owners personal effects. A list will be provided upon request.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- An outstanding example of Meridian's special attention to detail and incredible volume. This boat has been maintained with an open check book and is a beautiful custom ensemble that is turn key and ready to run. Don’t miss this rare opportunity to own a very comfortable 41' Meridian! She is easy to see 7 days a week. Schedule an appointment today, call Justin at (954) 770-5281 or email at email@example.com