- 30 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 377 MAG DTS 320HP BRAVO 1
- Number of Engines
OFFERED IN BOTH A CABIN & OPEN MODEL.
AS OF 2013 - AVAILABLE IN OUTBOARDS
The newly launched Pirelli 880 debuts the impressive upgraded center console that will become standard on the Pirelli PZero line of luxury RIBs.
Easily recognizable is the sleak, modern console and deep red accent cushions inviting guests riding onboard to sit back and enjoy the ride.
Top performance offered by a world class brand make the Pirelli PZero 880 another success story in the ground breaking nautical division. Synonymous with style & grace this specific model offers a variety of gasoline or diesel inboard & outboard propulsion packages assuring this model meets every clients specific demands.
Additional pictures, specifications, brochures, & pricing is available upon request.
Once you drive a Pirelli PZero - you will never want to drive another RIB again!
- Engine Options
- Outboards Maximum is (twin) 2 x 250hp Outboards Gasoline inboard/outboard Mercruiser 377 MAG DTS 320hp with Bravo 1 Mercruiser 8.2 MAG HO DTS 430hp Bravo 1 2 x Mercruiser 4.3 MPI 220hp Bravo 3 Diesel inboard/outboard Cummins QSD 4.2 S DTS 320hp Bravo 1 XR
- Additional Comments
- There is no other manufacturer that comes close to producing the same style, quality & performance found in the Pirelli line of PZero high performance RIBs. The successful PZero 880 Series available in either the Cabin or Sport Editions not only are a perfect fit as a mega-yacht tender, but also as a great day boat, weekend cruiser, or runabout. No detail is overlooked in the finishes found onboard from the teak decks, powerful stern drives or outboards, high end electronics package all of which one would expect to be associated with the Pirelli name synonymous with quality. Each PZero 880 can be customized for the client down to every last details. No request is too much to ask as customer service is another asset that sets Pirelli apart from its competition making a winning combination of a top pedigree product & excellent customer relations. Once you drive a Pirelli PZero, you will never want to drive another RIB again........
- Standard Configuration
- Fridge Compass Stainless steel handrail Leaning post with lifebuoy storage 4 peaks Yellow cushion set Bathing platform Bathing ladder Fresh water shower system Fuel tank Battery cut-off switch Navigation lights Horn Bilge pump with float Electric windlass with anchor and chain Inclined driving mechanism Paddles Repair kit Electric inflator Manometer Digital utilities management system
- CD stereo system for IPod, 4 speakers, antenna Bimini Mooring cover Consolle cover Teak Shore power, battery charger 25A Bow table sun deck with cushion Ski mast Radio control for windlass Cradles Stern cushion covers Hull and deck painted as per standard color set Chain counter Cushion set red or grey Bracket for outboard version
- Technical Details
- Lenght: 8,70 mt Overall lenght: 9,02 mt Overall beam: 3,12 mt Internal beam: 1,92 mt Weight: 1,73 ton Number of passengers: 19 Tube diameter: 0,46 - 0,60 mt Air compartments: 6 Fuel capacity: 370 lt Water capacity: 100 lt
- Hull: white Tubes: grey Pzero logo: red/yellow/blue/white Fender: grey
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.