- 40 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
Built in France and located in the south pacific, the Wauquiez 40 PS is well known for it's ocean passage sailing performance in all types of weather and ocean conditions. She is hull # 89. With a panoramic deck saloon and the use of space coupled by the finish and interior design of the Pilot Saloon 40 make her a truly exceptional sailing yacht. The modern, quick hull shape and the discreet elegance of her deck give her an unmistakable personality. Top quality rigging, perfect ergonomy of the aft cockpit and deck for an outstanding comfort. She features:
- VOLVO DIESEL ENGINE 55 HP BURNS ONLY 2 LITERS PER HOUR.
- AMPLE SALON WITH GALLEY
- LARGE COCKPIT
- BOWTHRUSTER FOR EASY DOCKING
- SOLAR PANELS
- RAYMARINE NAV ELECTRONICS
- WIND GENERATOR
- WATERMAKER 40 LITRES PER HOUR
- LIFERAFT FOR SIX SOULS CERTIFICATION VALID FOR TWO MORE YEARS.
- SLEEPS SIX IN TWO CABINS AND SALON SETTEE
- TWO EN SUITE HEAD COMPARTMENTS WITH SHOWER
- 2.8 METERS AB DINGHY ALUMINUM KEEL INFLATABLE FLOATERS
- 15 HP YAMAHA OUTBOARD ENGINE
- NEW MAIN SAIL 2011.
The "Windancer" is ready to sail. Beautiful yacht with a wealth of extra optional equipment. Original owner since new offers his yacht for sale as he is moving up in size. Reduced new low price!
Wauquiez est l'un des rares chantiers à posséder encore son propre atelier de menuiserie. Les tecks - rigoureusement sélectionnés - y sont travaillés sur mesure et posés latte après latte par nos ébénistes, afin de satisfaire au niveau de qualité que vous êtes en droit d'attendre. Les tissus et cuirs des selleries répondent à la même exigence, et chaque détail participe à la réussite de l'ensemble.
SAILING UPDATE: SOON TO REACH PHUKET, THAILAND
- Ballast: 3.2 MT Displacement: 10 MT
- Total Power: 55
- Sleeps four/six owners and guests in a classic teak interior with two double cabins, fore and aft, both with private heads & showers and spacious, light & airy saloon with blue Alcantara upholstery. Large saloon with 360 degrees open view on the sea and headroom of 190 cm. Galley: With Corian work tops, gimballed 2-burner cooker and oven, double sink with pressurised hot and cold water, 12V refrigerator, 12V freezer, waste bins, crockery, fresh and seawater foot pump, numerous lockers; U-shaped settee and folding dining table. All saloon windows have interior curtains and exterior sunscreens. D5L hot air diesel heating. Saloon can host an additional sleeping berth (leecloth incuded) Main cabin: Queen size walk around bed (3 leecloths included), hanging locker, various storage areas and large lockers under bed; fully private head compartment with separate shower (hot & cold water), wash bowl, cupboard, marine toilet and holding tank. Guest cabin: Features a double bed, hanging locker, various storage areas and large locker under the bed + full private head compartment with shower (hot & cold water) wash bowl, cupboard, marine toilet and holding tank. All opening portholes and hatches equipped with mosquito nets.
- Solid GRP hull with polyester & vinylester resins and built in structural ribs/stringers, interior bulkheads glassed to the hull and deck, composite rudder post. Teak side decks, cockpit floor and seats. Teak interiors; alcantara upholstery. Round bilged hull, two dorade vents, two fixed hull hatches, three opening hull hatches, two opening portholes in cockpit, four opening deck hatches, sun screens.
- Nav electronics Raymarine
- Raymarine 'Offshore' navigation pack: ST60 log, speed/depth/wind speed & direction/repeaters in the cockpit, ST7001 plus autopilot. RC72 colour radar/plotter (repeater in cockpit offered as optional); compass VHF: ICOM model IC-M503 SSB: Icom model IC-MK706IIG (optional) PACTOR modem: model SCS - PTCIIe to receive email and weather forecasts while offshore via a PC (optional)
- Electrical-Solar panels-
- Batteries Service: 4*160Amps Engine: 1*100Amps Bow Trhuster: 1*85Amps Energy generation: 2*120W solar panels;1*65W solar panel;2*350W wind generetors;2 alternators on engine;60 Amps battery charger (works at 110V and 220V 50/60Hz) 750W 12/110V inverter; 350W 12/220V inverter; computerized battery capacity controller (optional)
- Rigging, winches & sails
- Sloop rigged Deck-stepped aluminium mast with 2 sets aft swept spreaders, in-mast mainsail reefing, 2 x Andersen 46.2 (S/T, two-speed) primary winches and 2 x Andersen 40.2 (S/T, two-speed) winches (one electrical). Profurl roller genoa. Profurl roller Foc Solent Sails: Genoa (46 sq.m.), self tacking Foc Solent, Main Sail (30 sq.m.), Asymmetric spi (98 sq.m.) with on-mast spi pole and spinnaker squeezer (sail maker: Incidences - France)
- Water Maker: ECH2OTech 40 liters/hr Electric reefing/sheet winch: Andersen model 40.2 ST Windlass: electric Leroy& Somer 1Kw, equipped with cockpit control and cockpit chain lenght counter; Delta anchor with 75 meters 10mm. chain (new) Bilge Pumps: 1 manual and 2 electric ones Bow Thruster: Volvo Penta model 6HP Companionway sprayhood, cockpit bimini, bimini for bow cabin, designer cockpit table, sun awning, sumbrella boat lenght tarpaulin, radio with CD player and changer, boarding ladder, two safety lines, 12v socket in cockpit, waterproof loudspeakers in cockpit, hot &cold water cockpit shower, two O.B. motors supports on pushpit (optional); 30mm. rope cutter; one insulated backstay; carbonium boarding ladder (optional); 7 fenders (optional). Arimar 6 persons life raft (must be inspected), 3*fire extinguishers, radar reflector. 2 meter 30 cm Bombard Dinghy with 3.5HP Tohatsu outboard engine (optional) Volvo Penta engine spares injectors. Stainles steel rollbar on pushpit supporting the two wind generators and the two 12W solar panels; complete with movable arms to lift dinghy Electric water pressure system, boiler hot water system (runs on 110V and 220V or engine Volvo Penta D-2 55 hp diesel engine, approx 2500 hrs, consumption approx: 2 liters/hr, engine compartment insulated with self extinguishing 40 mm foam, additional Racor fuel filter with water separator, 2 alternators on engine, fuel tanks with electric gauge at engine control panel. Masthead tricolour light. Windex.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- English-Castellano-Polski skype: markeyachts