The 68' is the flagship of the Sea Ray fleet. Over 70 feet in total, this magnificent yacht features two double island bed staterooms with enclosed head and shower, a third double bunk stateroom, plus a separate cMrew quarters for two, full aft. The interior wood work is a rich high gloss dark teak and galley counter tops are dark granite. Spacious salon seating is white leather. The two Caterpillar 1,385 HP engines provide a solid 30+ mph cruise. This yacht has been lightly used only in fresh water and maintained to the highest standards by factory trained professionals. MAJOR price reduction under consideration - call for update - hull being repainted.
- Total Power: 1,385 Cruising Speed: 30+ mph
- *The Master Stateroom is located on the starboard side just aft of the salon with a queen island berth, carpeted storage below and electrically actuated bunk, privacy door with full length mirror, full length hanging locker both port and starboard, storage cabinet to port with drawers, upper storage cabinets, TV and DVD, vanity countertop with drawer storage and swing out stool. The en-suite head has mirrored ceiling, tile flooring, Vacu-flush toilet, shower with seat, adjustable shower wand and circular acrylic door, teak shower floor grate, medicine cabinet, vanity with granite countertop, custom porcelain sink and drawer storage below. *The smaller guest stateroom, is to port with bunks with innerspring mattress, coordinated spread, carpeted storage below with air assisted hatch, backrest raises to form upper bunk, privacy door with full length mirror, mirrored bulkhead, upper storage cabinet, TV, vanity with beveled mirrors, drawers and storage cabinet. The port day head has door access from the salon with Vacu-flush toilet, medicine cabinet storage, vanity countertop with drawers and storage below. *Guest VIP stateroom is located all the way forward with full-size double bed with drawer storage below, cedar-lined full length hanging locker with drawers and shelves; mirrored rope locker; privacy door with full length mirror, Sharp DVD/VCR combo, vanity with storage cabinet, storage in-floor. This stateroom has en-suite head access, where there is also tile flooring, Vacu-flush toilet, mirrored ceiling, shower with seat, adjustable shower wand and circular acrylic door, medicine cabinet, vanity and granite countertop, sink with drawers and storage. *Full aft is the crew quarters lower bunk with storage underneath, upper fold down bunk, air conditioning and heating, TV/DVD combo, CD player, curved aluminum custom hatch entrance, enclosed head with vanity, sink, shower and Vacu-flush head system.
- Helm Position Controls
- Shift & throttle controls, electronic w/engine synchronizer DMP touch screen switching & navigation system Dual ACR spotlight w/remote Raypilot autopilot Radar, color chartplotter Telephone/intercom system w/antenna Raymarine VHF w/remote speaker DSS satellite TV Emergency engine stop DMP touch-screen switching & navigation system Raymarine VHF w/remote speaker DSS satellite TV Engines Emergency engine stop Transmission Trolling valves Compass DMP touch-screen switching & navigation system Dual fully adjustable Captain's chairs Sun roof retract control Air horns
- The galley is located in the lower salon to port. It features all of the modern conveniences one would expect. The storage is very adequate between custom shelves and drawer storage throughout. Built in Coffee maker Trash receptacle Microwave/Convection oven Galley exhaust fan Bound carpet inlay for galley sole Overhead and indirect lighting Filtered water dispenser Sub Zero drawer style under counter refrigerator and freezer Kenyon (4) burner cook top Teak and holly sole Dark Granite counter tops
- Electrical Systems
- Onan 27.5 KW generator with sound shield Shore power isolation transformer 240V 50 Amp shore power Cockpit phone and cable hook up Dual Battery charges Glendenning shore cord storage retractors
- Navigation and Entrainment Electronics
- The navigation and entrainment electronic systems are the proven Sea Ray factory installed packages, fully integrated for seamless interface and user friendly operation. Sea Ray DMP America Suite Navigator Twin 15" flat panel touch screen displays Raytheon RL 80 radar/chart plotter Raytheon Ray Pilot ST 7001 Autopilot Raytheon VHF radio Dual Raytheon ST60 tridata instruments KVH Sat TV system with 3 receivers KVH Sat phone system KVH Sat internet system Wireless internet router
- Other Hull and Deck Equipment
- SS bow rail w/stanchions & life lines Artic white gel coat Navigational lights SS portlights Lower salon skylight Transom wall storage Windshield shades Aft cockpit full cover Windlass system w/remote SS cleats Forward deck sun pad Extended swim platform Windshield washer system Windshield wipers Electrically actuated deck side windows Dual dock line winches at transom
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Bob Hommel- Broker cell: 313 506 7883 bobh@DenisonYachtSales.com office: 954 763 3971 www.DenisonYachtSales.com