Caterpillar Diesels with low hours, four staterooms puls one owner since new, large crew quarters.
- Total Power: 1420
- Fuel: 1,585 gallons
- 4 Staterooms / 4 heads plus crew.
- Master Stateroom
- Queen size berth. Indirect lighting underneath the bed. Two nightstands. Three large portlights on both sides (two fixed and one opening). Lounge settee on starboard side. Vanity with opening counter top, mirror and stool on portside. Walk-in closet with drawers and hanging bar. Drawers underneath bed. Fancoil. Curtains and carpet. Safe. Master Head: Two sinks. Mirror and cabinets. Shower. Counter top in granite. Marble flooring. Air extractor. Air conditioning outlet with fan coil. Curtains, upholstery and marble.
- VIP Stateroom
- Located forward. Double bed. Indirect lighting underneath bed. Two nightstands. Wardrobe with hanging bar. Furniture with doors on both sides. Drawers underneath bed. Side windows. Hatch on ceiling. Fancoil. Curtains, upholstery and carpet. VIP Head: Toilet Sink. Mirror and cabinets. Shower. Counter top Wooden flooring. Air extractor. Curtain on porthole.
- Guest Cabins
- Twin berths each. Indirect lighting underneath berths. Nightstand. Wardrobe with hanging bar. Drawers underneath bed. Fancoil. Curtains, upholstery and carpet. Guest Heads (each ensuite): Sink. Mirror and cabinets. Shower with watertight lighting. Counter top in marble or granite Wooden flooring. Air extractor. Curtains on portholes
- Crew Quarters
- Crew quarters accessed from the galley. Door to access the engine room. Door to access the crew cabin. Crew galley. Table and seating. Washer and dryer (stack unit). Sink. Refrigerator. CD player. Porthole. Crew Head: Toilet. Sink and shower. Air extractor. Wooden flooring. Cabinet and mirror.
- Main Salon
- Two curved sofas (one each side). Indirect lighting underneath sofas. Ceiling in vinyl with lacquer wood inserts and lights. Coffee table. Oval dining table with eight chairs. Cabinets to store dishes, glasses and cutlery. Dishware, glassware and cutlery for 10 guests. Icemaker. Curtain, upholstery and carpet.
- Console in leather and burl wood. Helm seat in lorica for three people, electrically adjustable. Furniture for electrical panel. Pilot station includes: Main engine controls (MMC) with synchronizer. Main engine & reversing gear gauges. Instruments for navigation Electrical panel Compass Rudder angle indicator. Maneuvering intercom connects flybridge, pilothouse & engine room.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.