- 52 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
This 52' Davis Express combines luxurious cruising amenities with a world-class offshore fishing platform and is truly a head-turner in any marina.
Boasting a very large tournament style cockpit, a spacious command bridge, and an accommodation plan with a full-width second stateroom with private head and shower, this 52? Davis remains one of the most well regarded sportfish yachts of its class and is a perfect example of what a yacht can look like when it has been meticulously maintained by her loving owner.
Some of her numerous selling features include: Custom expanded 1300 gallon fuel tanks, 1200 gallon/day watermaker, Common Rail MAN1360s with VERY low hours (420), teak in pristene condition, ice chipper, $50K custom audio/entertainment package, custom installed steam system in shower, full modern electronics, remote docking control, custom O/H lights, complete wraparound teak package in like-new condition, upgraded Bluewater helm chairs, dual SAT receivers, 10,000 watt custom computer-controlled sound system, Pipewelders tower with full LED dimmable lights, $20,000 custom fabric interior, and much more... YOU WILL NOT FIND A MORE LOADED LATE MODEL SPORTFISH ON THE MARKET TODAY!
Full bottom job completed beginning of year. All new batteries 8/12
This yacht is loaded, ready to go, and she truly sparkles! A "must-see" for anyone looking for an express sportfish.
- Displacement: 50,000
- Total Power: 1360 (x2) Cruising Speed: 35 Max Speed: 40
- Fuel: 1300 Fresh Water: 150
- VESSEL OVERVIEW
- This 52' Davis Express combines luxurious cruising amenities with a world-class offshore fishing platform and is truly a head-turner in any marina. Boasting a very large tournament style cockpit, a spacious command bridge, and an accommodation plan with a full-width second stateroom with private head and shower, this 52’ Davis remains one of the most well regarded sportfish yachts of its class and is a perfect example of what a yacht can look like when it has been meticulously maintained by a loving owner. Unlike most large Carolina-style sportfishing yachts, Davis’ method of construction utilizes fiberglass and composite materials only, no wood. True to the Davis tradition, the 52 Express relies upon an exaggerated bow flare and knife-sharp entry to deliver a ride that is extremely soft and dry. Davis yachts are constructed with the resin infusion system and are gel coat finished. Her clean, uncluttered deck leads to the curved bridge deck, the center of activity on any 52’ Express. Visibility from the teak helm pod and the surrounding command bridge is outstanding at any speed and a matching helm seat gives the copilot an equal sense of power. Just aft of the command center, two luxurious L-shaped settees allow guests to stay close to all the action, whether fishing or cruising. A built-in Isotherm refrigerator and ice machine keep trips below to a minimum. The entire area is air-conditioned and enclosed with canvas and curtains. Designed for serious fishing, the tournament cockpit features a walk-through tuna door, built in baitwell, fishboxes, freezers, ice chipper, recessed electrical services and washdown systems, built in tackle storage with drawers, and hydraulic engine room access on centerline. Teak exterior flooring looks like it was installed just yesterday. Down below, her thoughtful layout offers two full heads, large master stateroom, a huge VIP guest stateroom, a modern galley, and a large sofa. Her $50,000 custom audio package will surely impress. Shower converts to custom steam room.
- HARDWARE AND OUTFITTING
- Stainless steel cleats (2 stern, 4 amidship, 2 forward) Stainless steel water-fill deck plate Stainless steel line chocks Stainless steel 1” rubrail/molding on sheer and guards
- Emergency bilge pump system on both engines Quarter-turn sea valves on all bottom thru-hull fittings Stainless steel 20 gallon water heater Fiberglass silencer 12.5kw Westerbeke generator with sound shield Engine room vent fans DC oil change system, engines, transmissions and generator 3” stainless steel shafting Aqua Tech-22 automatic fresh water system with pump 1200 gal/day watermaker Waste holding tank system with pumpout Automatic shower pumpout Main engine start and stop switches DAVIS Custom stainless steel rudders Port and starboard centralized drainage system Fuel filter for main propulsion and generator engines Coolant recovery system on main propulsion engines Stainless steel trim tabs with recessed actuators High Gloss engine room paint finish Dripless shaft and rudder seals Lewmar/Simpson Lawrence windlass
- Full bottom job completed 9 months ago Two-piece seamless construction featuring a DAVIS split hull mold with solid fiberglass bottom Divinycel cored hull sides A one piece reinforced fiberglass super structure with foredeck, helm deck and cockpit All exterior cleats are reinforced with solid metal backing plates All underwater appendages are bonded Complete wrap-around teak package! Pipewelders tower with full LED dim-able lights
- COMMAND BRIDGE DECK
- Davis custom teak helm bubble with single-lever controls, polished stainless steel control handles and steering wheel, neutral lockout and engine synchronizer Custon "Palm Beach" style helm station Full modern electronics Furuno NavNet Northstar 6100i Furuno Radar/Depth Simrad AP25 Autopilot ICOM IC-M602 VHF (2) Alpine stereo Fuel gauge 32 Alumnapro speakers Tower - Furuno fully interfaced GPS, plotter & depth sounder Wrap around seating with storage below vinyl cushions Compass with light Train-style air horn system Twin UPGRADED Bluewater helm chairs Full Cove pkg, helm, chairs, cockpit & top station 3-unit AC (40,000 BTUs --it will freeze you even in the heat of summer!)
- Remote docking control Baitwell insulated with seawater circulation pump Insulated drink box Large insulated under deck fishbox with pumpout Built-in insulated transom fish box Large removable under-deck line and fender storage Large walk-through tuna door with locking latch and heavy-duty stainless steel recessed hinge Hydraulic engine room entrance with draining waterways High volume overboard drains Dockside water inlet with pressure reducing valve Built in backing plate for fighting chair Top-loading freezer with removable bait tray Fresh and saltwater wash down systems with quick disconnects Built in stackable tackle centers (2) Ice chipper Outriggers 2 electric reel outlets for Ligram Pitman reels Swim ladder
- 120/240 VOLT 50 AMP service with cablemaster storage system AC/DC main electrical panel with amperage and voltage metering, sliding gate shore/generator selector system generator remote and bilge pump control Two 24-volt banks maintained by a fully automatic battery charger Battery parallel system Extra 110 volt outlet for electric bbq grill AC and DC florescent engine room lighting with duplex ground fault receptacle Glendenning "full-failure" backup system Fresh water and fuel tank level gauges Internal bonding system with zinc anode protection and grounding AC and DC lighting in stateroom and salon/galley Ground fault protected utility receptacles throughout CA/TV-phone outlet Dual SAT receivers Custom 10,000 watt sound system with computer controlled studio grade Rane equalizers 240 volt charger and gel style batteries for entertainment system CUSTOM O/H lights, red & blue
- SAFETY AND NAVIGATION
- Navigation lights Automatic bilge pumps in lazarette, engine room and forward bilge with high water alarm Automatic engine room fire suppression system
- Under counter refrigerator and freezer Stainless steel sink with faucet with removable cover Ceramic 2-burner cooktop recessed with removable cover and safety shutoff Under counter and over counter storage Wood accents Extra galley exhaust fan Teak and holly flooring Over counter task lighting
- Teak and holly flooring Vinyl headliner Full custom fabric $20,000 extra interior Wood accent package Sofa with storage beneath Custom $50,000 stereo sound system with TV and DVD (32 speakers in cockpit and command bridge alone!) CruisAir A/C system (2) with digital control Telephone/modem outlet Teak high/low table Custom rod holder storage
- MASTER STATEROOM
- Double berth with storage compartment and drawers underneath Carpeting Vinyl headliner with recessed lighting Vinyl wall coverings Deck hatch with shade Upholstered headboard, mattresses with bedspread, pillows, and nightstand Cedar-backed hanging lockers with automatic light Air conditioning system with digital control Wood accents Built-in flatscreen television with DVD Built-in storage compartments and drawers Expansive upper hull side cabinets
- GUEST STATEROOM
- Double berth with storage compartment and drawers underneath Carpeting Vinyl headliner with recessed lighting Vinyl wall covering Upholstered headboard, mattresses with bedspread, pillows and nightstand Cedar-backed hanging lockers with automatic light Air-conditioning system with digital control Wood accents Flatscreen TV
- HEAD (2)
- Slide-bar showerhead Electric toilet with holding tank level indicator Exhaust fan Custom steam/sauna system in master head
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- For more information or to schedule a showing, call central listing agent Ned Bruck at 305-282-4003.