- 25 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- MAG BR III Drive
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
Boat Just Launched - Major Price Reduction - Nearly a new boat. Approx 37 Hours total time. This beautiful Fresh Water boat with very few hours was purchased new in May 2009 by the current owner and is loaded with factory and custom options, representing considerable more value than a new boat. The Monterey 250 CR Cruiser is a perfect starter boat with full galley – hot and cold water sink, wet bar aft, stove and refrigerator, two sleeping areas with double berths, enclosed electric vacuum flush head and shower, 15” Flat screen TV/DVR with Sirius Sat. Stereo Radio, plus many other options and features. After fully equipping this craft, the owner is moving to a larger boat and this is a unique opportunity to purchase a nearly new boat that has been fully serviced by the dealer and is ready to go.
- Beam: 8'6'' Max Draft: 3'1''
- Total Power: 300
- • Surround Couch with cherry dining table converts to V- Berth forward in the cabin • Galley with stove 2 burner electric stove, refrigerator/freezer, sink • Enclosed head and shower with electric Vac Flush toilet • Carpeted enclosed cockpit with helm, seating, wet bar, cooler • Swim platform, ladder and ski tow hook
- • SS sink • Hot and cold water • Electric 2 burner stove • Microwave • Beautiful countertops • Refrigerator/freezer
- • Garmin 540 GPS plotter – all USA charts built in • Depth Sounder • Standard VHF • Compass • Trim Tabs
- • Battery charger • 2 batteries • Dual battery switch • Shore power cord – 30amp 120v.
- • 6 life jackets • 4 fenders w/ lines • 4 docking lines • Black Camper Top • Screens • Black cockpit carpet • Swim platform • Transom door • Windshield wiper • Auto bilge pump • Sun pad on fore deck
- • VERY CLEAN!! • FRESH WATER BOAT • Anchor, rope and chain • Pull up cleats • Dockside water system Full complement of USCG safety equipment • Cockpit and interior carpet • Stereo remote control at helm station • Colored hull sides – Black • Bottom paint - silver
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Bob Hommel, Broker - Cell: 313 506 7883 Denison Yacht Sales Florida 954 763 3971