- 38 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
Immaculately kept, mint condition sport cruiser with very low hours. Flatscreen TV/DVDs throughout, dual zone air conditioning, ultra leather interior, marble countertops, Raymarine/Northstar electronics package, SAT-wired, underwater lights, underwater exhausts, hard top... This boat is LOADED and ready to cruise. Motivated owner!
- Displacement: 18,500
- Total Power: 370 Cruising Speed: 20 Max Speed: 30
- Fuel: 250 Fresh Water: 55 Holding: 35
- Vessel Overview
- SS Micmat offers a potent mix of styling and state-of-the-art construction. A semi-enclosed helmdeck offers brilliant panoramic views of surrounding waters. Midcabin interior with cherry joinery boasts a roomy salon with leather settee, large galley, and private bow stateroom. Note drop-down salon TV and divided head. Other nice features include ample transom storage, power engineroom hatch, trim tabs, underwater exhausts, underwater lights. Anchor washdown system is a nice touch. Mercruiser 370hp gas inboards cruise at 20 knots (28-30 knots top).
- Spacious forward master with island bed (innerspring mattress). Plenty of storage. Separate head/shower. Additional aft sleeping area with privacy closure. Sharp Electronics flatscreen TVs and DVD systems throughout. Dual zone cabin air conditioning. Ultrasoft leather cabin fabrics.
- Generously sized galley includes refrigerator, freezer, microwave, stainless sink, and range. Upgraded marble countertops.
- Raymarine E120 Chart Plotter Northstar VHF Mercury SmartCraft System Engine Viewbox Ritchie Compass Spotlight Underwater lights Phone/SAT wired
- MerCruiser 370s with 700 hrs and complete maintenance log Kohler generator Dual 30 amp shore power Mercury Smart-Craft system Dual zone air conditioning
- Wrap-around cockpit seating Adjustable captains chairs Wet bar with cockpit refrigerator Full enclosure cockpit cover Bimini/hard top Aft storage lockers Hot/cold water washdown Stainless steel windshield Forward deck sunpad All chain anchor windlass
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.