- 38 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- T-VD-8.1 S Horizon
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
Loaded freshwater 380 Sundancer with many upgrades.
-new black custom camper canvas w/ strataglass
-new cockpit carpet
-new Clarion satellite radio w/multidisc CD changer
-new flat screen HDTV's w DVD
-Raymarine electronics including RL80C radar/plotter,GPS, ST7001 Autopilot, Tridata, engine synchronizers & VHF radio.
- Displacement: 18300
- Total Power: 370
- Fuel: 275 Fresh Water: 70 Holding: 42
- A custom adjustable helm seat with armrests and flip-up thigh-rise, a spacious companion seat with storage below and a large U-shaped aft seat with sun pad and table provide plenty of socializing and sunbathing room. At the helm, the captain enjoys a wood-accent tilt wheel with hydraulic steering and dual gear shift and throttle controls.
- Wet Bar
- The portside refreshment center includes a wet bar with sink and faucet, an icemaker (or optional refrigerator) and plenty of storage underneath.
- The salon has a sofa that converts to a double berth, an entertainment center with TV/VCR and radio and plenty of storage cabinets.
- The galley is well equipped for easy living, with a large refrigerator, two-burner electric stove, microwave, coffeemaker, and sink with Grohe® faucet and cutting board. Beautiful faux granite countertops and plentiful storage drawers and cabinets enhance the cabin’s stylish interior.
- Forward Stateroom
- The forward stateroom features a full-size pedestal bed with innerspring mattress and matching linens. The sliding pocket door provides seclusion.
- Additional Upgrades
- new black custom camper canvas w/ strataglass,new Optima group 31 batteries, new battery charger, new cockpit carpet, new Clarion satellite radio w/multidisc CD changer, new flat screen HDTV's w DVD players, new Stainless steel 6 gallon hot water heater 2009, new exhaust risers 2007, new impellers 2008, dual zone AC/heat, microwave, coffeemaker, 2 burner stove, dual voltage refrigerator/freezer, cockpit refrigerator, VacuFlush head w/ seperate shower, 7 KW Westerbeke generator, engine bay fire suppression system, CO monitoring system, central vacuum, spotlight, windlass w/ fresh water washdown, transom shower, foredeck sunpad and full Raymarine electronics including RL80C radar/plotter,GPS, ST7001 Autopilot, Tridata, engine synchronizers & VHF radio.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.