- 64 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Don't Miss This Amazing Opportunity to buy this beautiful 1979 64' Hatteras Motor Yacht! Incredibly spacious, with a spacious salon, large exterior spaces and easy walkaround exterior decks. The perfect cruiser or live aboard. Her décor and design combines a very functional and low maintenance exterior and a timeless satin teak and mahogany interior.
The interior layout is almost unique to this size of motor yacht, consisting of Four Staterooms with ensuite heads. The layout is also excellent if run with crew having a private entry forward the crew cabin and the guest access from the salon. The very large salon provides beautiful views and superior cruising comfort. Hatteras Motor Yachts have enjoyed a reputation for building upscale, comfortable, and sea worthy cruisers. This 64' is an outstanding example of their craftsmanship and is in excellent condition. A beautiful ensemble ready to cruise today.
PERFECT LIVE ABOARD - MANHATTAN!!
4 STATEROOMS WITH EN-SUITE HEADS
108,000 BTU DIESEL HOT WATER BASEBOARD HEATING W/ 3 ZONES
REAR ENGINE ROOM DESIGN
WALK-AROUND EXTERIOR DECKS
FLYBRIDGE BIMINI TOP
LOW HOURS ON 12V71 TI'S
13' WHALER W/COVER AND 25HP JOHNSON
- Displacement: 95000
- Total Power: 650 Cruising Speed: 15 Max Speed: 18
- Fuel: 1440 Fresh Water: 550
- Key Features To Consider
- PERFECT LIVE ABOARD - MANHATTAN!! 4 STATEROOMS WITH EN-SUITE HEADS 108,000 BTU DIESEL HOT WATER BASEBOARD HEATING W/ 3 ZONES REAR ENGINE ROOM DESIGN WALK-AROUND EXTERIOR DECKS FLYBRIDGE BIMINI TOP LOW HOURS ON 12V71 TI'S WILCOX STABILIZERS WATER MAKER TWIN GENERATORS 13' WHALER W/COVER AND 25HP JOHNSON FRESH BOTTOM JOB - JUNE 2012 VERY MOTIVATED TO SELL 2ND OWNER SINCE NEW
- Aft Deck
- The Aft Deck/Stern Seating Area is accessed through twin doors from the main salon. The aft deck is semi-enclosed with extended side windows and wing side doors. Protecting you from the elements or cold weather. A built in centerline settee that can easily accommodate 6 guests. A perfect setting in which to enjoy moments of relaxing conversation against the ever-changing backdrop of the sea or alfresco dining location.
- Main Salon
- The Main Salon is spacious and comfortable with a Sofa to Starboard and twin chairs to port. A rich teak and mahogany decor that is excellent for entertaining. The main salon is accented with a rich satin teak entertainment center aft and breakfast bar adjoining the galley. Television Sofa (2) Chairs Stereo system Drapes Custom Carpeting
- Galley / Laundry
- The galley is found on the main deck between main salon and the pilothouse. The fully furnished u-shaped galley offers plenty of room to prepare meals. Sure to satisfy everyone that comes aboard! There is an open breakfast bar with two stools for casual dining. Maytag refrigerator w/ freezer Dishwasher Modern Maid 4 burner, electric range w/oven Microwave oven Garbage disposal Can opener
- Pilot House
- This helm station is perfectly situated providing great visibility and comfort. Everything you need to take you safely to your next destination is here. Ergonomically designed for easy use, mixed with the style that only a Hatteras can supply. All the instruments are laid out clearly and intuitively in an optimized space to offer the maximum comfort while underway. Robertson AP 200 DL autopilot 48 mi Furuno FR-1000MK 2 radar Icom VHF radio (2) compasses Datamarine speed and distance logs Raytheon Ray 420 loud hailer Stereo Furuno GP32 GPS Simrad AP2802 auto pilot Sea 322 SSB radio Datamarine satellite navigation Datamarine depth sounder Kenyon anemometer WS 200 Rudder position indicator
- Guest Staterooms
- There are three beautiful Guest Staterooms. The first is located port side amidship just forward of the engine room with twin beds separated by a nightstand. The Starboard Guest Stateroom mirrors the Port guest with twin beds separated by a nightstand. The only difference being the fabrics and art. Both Port and Starboard Twin Guest Staterooms share a full head accessed in the Guest Foyer. The third Guest/Crew Stateroom is forward with private stairwell access. This Cabin has upper and lower berths with storage drawers below. There is also the ensuite head with a stall shower and a stack washer and dryer in this space. Spacious and Comfortable Excellent Storage Port Holes Overhead Lighting Air-Conditioning Frigidaire stack clothes washer w/ dryer
- Master Stateroom
- The Master Suite comes equipped with a spacious king berth centered aft with an upholstered headboard. When entering through the hallway between engine rooms,there is a large cedar lined walk-in closet. The ensuite bath features a full-size bathtub with a shower enclosure and a large Corian vanity. The stateroom opens full beam aft with drawers along both walls. There are night stands on either side of the bed with reading lamps as well as a lighted vanity. Full Beam Master Centerline King Size Bed Built In Vanity Excellent Storage En-suite Head with Shower and Tub Overhead Lighting Air-Conditioning Port Holes
- A ladder from the Pilothouse gives easy access to the Flybridge. On the flybridge forward is the helm area. Helm and companion swivel chairs are conveniently located for great visibility. Semi-enclosed flybridge Icemaker Stereo Large air horns extra storage cabinets (2) helmseats Wet bar Electric, dinghy davits Bimini top 13 ft Whaler w/ cover dinghy w/ 25 hp Johnson Koden visual depth sounder 120-volt receptacle Tide clock alarm system Icom VHF radio Furuno GP32 GPS (2) compasses Datamarine speed and distance logs Raytheon Ray 420 loud hailer Simrad AP28 auto pilot - New Sea 322 SSB radio Datamarine satellite navigation Datamarine depth sounder Wind speed indicator Rudder position indicator
- Deck Equipment/Safety
- This 64' Hatteras Motor Yacht has a easy access walk-around deck layout. Leading forward to the very clean and well laid out fore deck. A built in bench seat for comfort while cruising and a large sun lounge area. Everything is provided for safe cruising. Hinged Mast Canvas covers for external cushions - recently replaced Liferaft Tide ladder Life jackets / life rings Freshwater wash down system Windshield washers and wipers Bridge Curtains Fenders w/ lines Electric controlled, single search light Anchor (2) sea ladders Swim ladder Swim platform Bow pulpit w/ rails Electrical windlass Coast Guard safety package Dodger Navigation lights Pressure, dockside fresh water system
- Engine Room
- The engine room is accessed via a ladder from the deck port side, amidships. Port engine was overhauled in 1990 and has appx 460 hours and the starboard engine was overhauled in 1998 and has appx 260 hours. The engine room can be monitored with (3) cameras in different locations while underway. Electric; overboard discharging head Aft deck air conditioning Fresh water cooling system Cabin, bridge wheel steering Engine synchronizers Watermaker Air seps Bridge blower Fuel filters Lav-o gauge Mechanical fuel gauges at helm Water V-drive reverse & reduction gear boxes Burglar alarm system Fire extinguisher system Fresh water hose in engine room Cruisair reverse cycle air condition (7 units) Wesmar DPC 25 bow thruster w/ HP-T-65 Wilcox stabilizers Hydraulic wheel steering Trim tabs Engine temperature alarm Emergency engine stop Engine & stove fuel shut-off valves Mechanical gauges in engine room Automatic bilge pump Ray Jeff 804 fume detector Hydraulic pump system, new '98
- Electrical System
- 110 V, 220 V AC electrical system (2) 15 kW Onan generator - appx 1600 hours each Battery parallel switch Dockside electrical cable Water heater 32 V, 12 V DC electrical system 30 amp automatic battery charger (8) batteries
- Don't miss this amazing opportunity to purchase this Immaculate 1979 64' Hatteras Motor Yacht. Beautifully refit with low hours on 12v71's. This is one not to be missed. If you are in the market for a well maintained Hatteras Motor Yacht with an incredible layout and the ease of walkaround decks, this is it! Schedule an appointment today.
- Owners Personal Effects. A list will be provided upon request.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Don't miss this amazing opportunity to purchase this very well maintained 1979 64' Hatteras Motor Yacht. Beautifully refit with low hours on 12v71's. This is one not to be missed. If you are in the market for a extremely clean solid Hatteras Motor Yacht, this is it! Schedule an appointment today, call Justin at (954) 770-5281 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org