Denison Yacht Sales is happy to announce that it has been named the exclusive global representative for Miss Tor Yachts, built by Orucoglu Shipyard in Turkey.
Miss Tor Yachts represents quality built, steel hulled full displacement yachts that combine style & value. Run by two brothers dedicated to life on the ocean, Miss Tor Yachts in Turkey has seen much change over the past few years. Designs have grown – and not just in size, but in quality, style and management as well.
With the idea of saving the owner time and money, Miss Tor Yachts has streamlined how and where it builds its laser-cut steel and aluminum superyachts and the new implementations have resulted in success for the yard. The build of the hull and superstructure takes place at the yard in Turkey, where 250+ workers spend their days. The in-house Italian design firm Raggio, headed by Virginia Patrone, Elia Giovanni Gardella and Ilaria Incorvaia offer multiple options such as “Classic and Riviera Designs,” or the more intricate, “Baroque Design and Deco-Art Design”, although owners have the option of bringing in their own designers to work closely with those of Miss
The “standard package” at Miss Tor differs from those of other yards in that the yacht only comes with basic floor plans and wiring in place, leaving the details totally up to the owner’s discretion, who can move bulkheads and choose soft furnishings according to his or her own taste. Owner control also includes where the interior fitting out takes place, truly making them part of the end result.
Miss Tor Yachts has successfully delivered 5 yachts over 40 meters, with a 6th currently under construction. The photographs showcased below feature both interior & exterior deck spaces of completed projects.
Build time is estimated at 14 to 16 months from start to finish. Partnered with Alex G. Clarke of Denison Yacht Sales as their worldwide broker, Miss Tor Yachts’ production lines include a 140, 170, 220 and 270ft motor yacht.
Recently sold is a custom 166, 154, & 140ft models.
Note: Additional information such as pictures, brochures, full specifications, & GAs are available upon request.
- Displacement: 350 tons
- Total Power: 1500
- Updated Vessel Information
- Due to the economic conditions, Miss Tor Yachts has drastically reduced the price of its yachts. These new prices DO NOT include a completed interior. A custom interior is added at the buyers request assuring it is exactly what the client wants. Layout and interior décor is completely left up to the buyer. Pricing Options: We are going to offer clients three different price for Miss Tor 140; 1- Miss Tor 140: Standard Package price is: 4.900.000,00 € This price is turn key price including customers choice of color, bow thruster and stabiliser. For this price, only the interior is not included. Note: All the necessary items and equipment for running the helicopter operations will be supplied by the owner. 2- Miss Tor 140: Extra Package (Price Available Upon Request) This price is turn key price including customers choice of color, bow thruster, stabiliser and a completed interior finished in one of two alternative interior design decorations: Classic & Riviera. Renderings of each style are available upon request. But including one of the three alternatives of decoration. Note: All the necessary items and equipment for running the helicopter operations will be supplied by the owner. 3- Miss Tor 140: Deluxe Decoration Package (Price Available Upon Request) This price is turn key price including customers choice of color, bow thruster, stabilizer and interior decoration plus it includes one of the two alternatives with delux decoration: Baroque or Art Deco Interiors. Renderings of both styles are available upon request. As we mentioned before; All the necessary items and equipment of running the helicopter operations will be supplied by the owner.
- Interior Design Information
- Miss Tor Yacht's Italian design firm Raggio offers 4 distinct interior design options: Classic, Riviera, Baroque, or Art Deco. In addition, the buyer is allowed to bring in their own design team to work alongside Raggio or the buyer can work with Raggio alone to customize a layout suitable for their style and taste. This options makes Miss Tor Yachts truly unique in that it will cater to its clients every need and make the owner's dreams a reality. Additional renderings of the interior options are available upon request.
- Main Saloon with Furniture Dining Hall with Furniture Cinema Hall with Furniture Galley with Full Equipment Fitness Center with Standard Equipment Sauna with Full Equipment Turkish Hamman : Class Turkisk Marbles and Sinks Owner King suite with Furniture Master Suite Cabin with Furniture Crew Accommodations with Furniture Crew mess with Furniture Captain Cabin with Furniture
- Main Engines: 2x 1500 hp. M A N - CAT Marine Systems Cruising speed: 16 mile Maximum speed: 20 mile Cruising Range: 6000 mile Gross Ton: 550 Gross Ton Fuel: Diesel Fuel Capacity: 90 Ton max (30+60) Fresh Water Capacity: 24 Ton max (6+18) Black Water: 10 Ton max Air Condition: 250.000 BTU (Total 500.000 BTU) Diesel Pump: 5,5 Horsepower, 3000 Circuit, 10 mt/ 15 Ton. Fire Pump: 10 horsepower, 1500 Circuit, 20 mt/ 40 Ton. Black Water Pump: 7,5 Horsepower, 1500 Circuit, 334 lt/ min Fresh Water Pump: 5,5 Horsepower, 1500 Circuit, 20 mt/ 40 Ton 24 Volt Pressure Tank: 0,37 KW, 3 Ton/ h 220 Volt Pressure Tank: 4,5 Ton/ h
- Electrical System
- Generator ( Mecc Alte): 2x 50 KVA marine type VOLT 1: 24 volt Battery and Gel Batteries VOLT 2: 220 volt for lighting, refrigerators, air conditioners, television and phone. VOLT 3: 380 volt general use, Diesel pumps and emergency pump, fire equipment. Charger: Mastervolt
- All Audio Visual System equipment will be specified by the buyer Satellite phone - internet - fax: JRC F33 Satellite antenna for TV: Marine satellite System Mode- KVH M9 Main Hall: 1 TV & Music Dining Hall: 1 TV & Music Cinema Hall: 1 TV & Music Galley: 1 TV & Music Fitness Center: 1 TV & Music Crew Mess:1 TV & Music Captain Cabin: 1 TV & Music Wheel House: 1 TV & Music Owner King Suite: 1 TV & Music Master Suite Cabin: 5 TV & Music
- All Navigational Systems will be decided by the buyer Steering Wheel: Electronic with Remote control and Hydraulic Navigation: (JRC) 72 mile Radar LCD screen (2piece) (JRC) NAVTEX (Whether report) (LORENZ) GPS Chart Ploter (CALL NOW) Auto Pilot (ICOM) VHF (ICOM) Hand VHF (JRC) SSB (JRC) Echo Sounder Control Panels: All the Electronic control panels 24 volt + 220 volt + 380 volt Yacht Automation: Camera system Light System Tanks & Pre Warning System
- Deck Equipment
- Life Boat: 4 pieces for 8 persons Life Jacket: for 22 persons Crane: 4m. Stainless 2000 kg. Max Capacity Ladder: Stainless Steel, Hydraulic, Telescopic paserela 5 mt Bow Hydraulic anchor windlass: 2 Data Company 2 Tons Aft Deck Hydraulic Capstan: 2 Data Company 2 Tons 32mm 200mm At Bow side Ropes 32mm 200mm At Aft side Anchor 450kg ( 2 peaces) Chain 400 meter 150 + 250 shiptype
- Internal Systems
- Water Maker: 2 160 Lt/h TECNICOMAR Sailor C 1000 Sewage System: 1 Sewage threatment TECNICOMAR ECOMAR 5100 LT/ DAY Oily Water Seperator: 1 Oily water seperator RWO (Skit-S-DEB) 0,5 m3/hour Stabiliser: 1 ZERO SPEED QC- 1500 2x 2,5 M2 QUANTUM Bow Thruster: 1 QT-100 HP HYDRAULIC QUANTUM Kitchen: Full equipment refrigerators: 3 pcs - 10/+5 C Deepfreeze, one for meats, one for vegetables and one for drinks
- Hydraulic Lazerette Door 1 Pantograph Door 2 Weathertight 4 Watertight 7 Polished S.S 316 L Curved Sliding Door 2
- Boat 4.20 Length for Emergency 60 hp.
- Important Note
- Pictures of the interior are samples from a previous build from Miss Tor Yachts so that you can get a feel for the quality which is available. Miss Tor Yachts works directly with the interior design firm Raggio out of Italy who has experience handling new construction projects of this size & stature in both the yachting and cruise ship industry.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.