- Sea Master
- 110 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- C 18
- Number of Engines
* A1, Yachting Service, ABS Class Notation, MCA Compliant
Full displacement Hull Form with bulbous bow
Accommodation Guests 10 + 2
Crew 5 + 1
Maximum speed 15 knots
Cruise speed 12 knots
Range 3000 nm at 12 knots
3500 nm at 10 knots Very economical
- Total Power: 1000 each
- Fuel: 14740 Fresh Water: 1511 Holding: 819
- Major Features
- A1, Yachting Service, AMS Class Notation Full displacement Hull Form with bulbous bow Accommodation Guests 10 + 2 Crew 5 + 1 Maximum speed 15 knots Cruise speed 12 knots Range 3000 nm at 12 knots 3500 nm at 10 knots Exterior design by Luiz di Basto hull design by Rob Schofield
- MAIN DECK
- Owners suite Owner's suite: Extending full beam with panoramic Full Height Windows, private entry corridor, king sized bed, spacious dressing areas, vanity desk with mirror, drawers and chair, chaise lounge, closets with safe, large flat screen TV and home theater entertainment system, office area with desk, chair, telephone, fax, etc. and high grade carpeted floor. Owner’s bathroom: Elegantly located forward and ½ deck below owner’s cabin with his and hers walk in closets, shower, two vanity units, toilet, bidet and WC.
- Lower Deck Guest Cabins (x4)
- Accessed from main deck via elegant staircase leading to guest lobby. Two VIP cabins with queen sized beds and two with two single beds all including Panasonic flat screen LCD TV and Bose music system. Ample wardrobe space with built-in safe Generously sized ensuite bathrooms with shower,vanity units WC and bidet.
- Lower Foyer
- Provides central access to all guest cabins. Laundry area (one Professional Series Miele washing machine and one Professional Series Miele dryer) Separate linen closet
- Crew Lounge
- Accessed via transom door from swim platform or main deck staircase. Dining table, sofa Panasonic LCD TV and music system Alarm/monitoring and security system Alarm/monitoring and security system Miele microwave oven and coffee maker
- Crew Cabins (2)
- Each with two single beds Storage Entertainment system En-suite bathroom with WC Vanity and showers
- Main Salon & Dining
- Salon: Home theater entertainment system, hidden flat screen TV, two sofas, two armchairs, coffee tables, numerous storage cabinets, electrically operated sliding glass doors with security touch pad. Dining: In close proximity to galley for ease of servicing and with large custom made dining table and chairs with seating for ten, ample cupboards and storage units.
- Electronics / Navigation
- Navigation Two radars, chart plotter with weather module, echosounder,autopilot, gyrocompass, magnetic compass, differential GPS, back-up GPS, speed log, sat/com INMARSAT standard C (GMDSS), multifunction instrument system (wind, speed, etc.) Communication VHF DSC Modem, GMDSS, 3 x portable VHF, IMMARSAT standard Mini-M, NAVTEX receiver, EPIRB, SART, internal PABX system,intercom, CCTV •Entertainment Plasma / LCD TV’s throughout with surround sound / Music / DVD systems. Entertainment both inside and on external decks.
- Galley / Laundry
- Ideally positioned by the central staircase for easy and discreet servicing of all decks along. Commercial grade appliances including: dishwasher, trash compactor, 4 place induction burner hotplates with grill, convection microwave oven, oven, upright fridge, upright freezer, icemaker, stainless steel work surfaces and chilled and filtered water supply.(Wolf, Sub Zero)
- Upper Deck Wheelhouse: All the navigation, communication, alarms and control equipment typical of an ocean-going cruising yacht along with chart table, sofa with table and teak decking. Radio Room: Directly accessible from wheelhouse with communication equipment, computer, fax, desk and chair. Captain's Cabin: Directly accessible from wheelhouse and suitable for husband and wife team with queen size bed, large wardrobes, carpeted floor, safe, monitoring electronics, entertainment system en-suite bathroom with shower, vanity and WC. Upper Saloon: Accessible via central guest staircase and with: Home theater entertainment system, two coffee tables and chairs, Teak flooring, bar with fridge, storage, icemaker, Italian Espresso/ Cappuccino machine, electrically operated sliding glass doors leading aft. Day toilet: Vanity and WC. Deck area: Teak deck, extendable table and chairs for 10 guests, wet bar with cooking facilities, sinks, refrigeration and storage.
- Sun Deck
- Entire top deck Entire top deck: A spacious and fully equipped entertainment and lounging area with: Ample seating, storage, sound system, teak decking, Spa, built in sun lounge pad, movable sun lounges and integrated bimini into radar arch. Fridge/ice maker out of sight for serving the sun deck. Main deck aft: Teak table and chairs , teak decking, built-in sofa, stainless steel gates at entrance of stairs to swim platform, hidden aft mooring , windlass/mooring area with spot lights, and generous swim platform with teak decking, retractable tender mooring cleats. Fore deck: Accessible via central walkway from front of wheelhouse with teak decking, large open area when tender and jet-ski are in the water, lockers and windlass and mooring equipment, comfortable seating at the bow for 4 or 5 people.
- Lower Deck
- Guest cabins (x 4): Accessed from main deck via elegant staircase leading to guest lobby from which there are: Two aft VIP cabins with queen sized beds and two forward cabins with two single beds and two hidden fold out bunks, all including: flat screen TV monitor and music system, ample wardrobe space with built-in safe, generously sized en suite bathrooms with shower, vanity units, bidet and WC. Crew lounge: Accessed via private staircase, separate from guest area, located aft & swim platform trough a transom door. Accesses to the engine room and including: Dining table, sofa, TV monitor and music system, alarm/monitoring and security system, microwave oven, coffee maker, dishwasher, laundry area with washing machines, dryers, ironing board and steam press. Crew cabins (x 2): Each with two single beds, ample storage, entertainment system, en-suite bathroom with WC, vanity and showers. Engine room: In addition to all technical equipment and machinery, fitted with full safety equipment, CCTV / intercom to wheelhouse, work bench areas and tool/spare’s store,. Accessed via watertight door from crew lounge.
- Main engines 2 x Caterpillar C18E 2 x 746 kW (1001 HP) at 2300 rpm Gearboxes 2 x Twin Disc MGX5135 SC, 3:1 ratio reverse reduction Generators 2 x 58 kW Cat C4.4 Shore power With integrated frequency converter 2 x Glendening shore power rollers w/ 100ft of cable each Desalination 2 x 3400 L daily production Dock water purifier ( Reverse Osmosis) Black water Full black water treatment system Climate control Reverse cycle, tropical rated, air conditioning throughout Stabilizers Fin type with ‘at anchor’ function Passerelle Fully retractable, remote controlled, with safety rail Tender crane Telescopic crane electro-hydraulic Bow thruster Electrical, 60 HP / 50 kW Lube oil tanks 627 L 166 gals Sludge tank 315 L 83 gals
- • Tenders and Water Toys
- Main tender: 15ft Rigid hull inflatable with diesel inboard jet Jet skis 2 x Sea Doo personal watercraft
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.