- 65 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
Features and Options Worth Noting:
* Custom Day Head in the Main Salon for everyone's convenience.
* Atlas Power system allows you carefree, worldwide cruising.
* Passerelle for easy boarding at any marina.
* Air conditioned engine room for comfortable working.
* Reliable Caterpillar with low hours.
* Redundant A/C systems, fresh water systems.
* Crew Quarters or additional storage.
* Tender for safety and fun for the kids.
- Total Power: 800 each
- Fuel: 1100 Fresh Water: 285
- Accommodations and Layout
- Comfortably sleeps (6) owners and guests in (3) staterooms, with additional accomodations for crew including (2) berths and (1) head. She offers great cruise speed with easy handling and features a large Pilothouse and Salon with big windows.
- Master Stateroom
- Walk around king berth with ultrasuede bolster (2) Telephone outlets Stereo system with 12 disc CD changer (2) Cedar lined, lighted hanging lockers with full length mirror on doors Custom Teak desk with bookshelves Halogen lights Accent lights (2) Swing arm reading lights Built-in drawers under berth Upholstered lounge with drawer storage Custom designer spread and throw pillows (4) Opening portlights with screens Telephone Digital room temperature control panel Electric room heater
- VIP Stateroom
- Electric room heater Ventilation hatch above berth with screen and privacy cover (2) Swing-arm reading lights Halogen lights Telephone Custom designer spread and throw pillows Accent lights Queen berth with ultrasuede bolster 20" TV & VCR Stereo system with CD player with remote control Cedar lined, lighted hanging locker (2) Opening portlights w/screens Digital room temperature control panel Built-in drawers under berth
- Guest Stateroom, Port
- Twin berth 13" TV & VCR connected to satellite system Stereo system with CD player and remote control Cedar lined, lighted hanging locker Opening portlights with screen Reading lights Accent lights Halogen lights Built-in drawers under berths Digital room temperature control panel Custom designer bedspread and throw pillows
- Main Salon
- L-Shaped down filled sofa to port with custom Camphorwood coffee table that has an adjustable hi-low control Built-in entertainment center including a 35" Television Sony DSS receivers Bose surround sound system CD player DVD player European satellite receiver Dayhead on portside The entertainment center has a refrigerator with icemaker; stainless steel sink and built-in liquor storage To starboard, there are two occasional chairs Light over bar with dimmer Light over Salon Flat screen TV w/remote lift door cover
- Caterpillar electronic engine display Mathers command engine controls Furuno model #1942 64 n.m. Radar Furuno 582L color depth sounder Compact Pentium III computer with 15" flatscreen monitor Loaded with Nobeltec Navigation System Com Nav 2001 Autopilot with hand-held remote B&G Depth log B&G Speed log Rudder Angle Indicator KVH Compass Danforth compass Spotlight controls Bow Thruster control Intercom - Motorolla cell phone STIDD Helm & Companion Chairs - black Northstar 941XD GPS (2) Chart drawers Basic Nobeltec Navigation System VNS
- Caterpillar Electronic Engine Display Mathers command engine controls Furuno radar repeaters Com Nav Autopilot remote ICOM M-59 VHF radio Stidd chairs - white Rudder Angle indicators Bow thruster control B&G speed and depth logs Compass Remote spotlight controls
- Main Deck
- Surround sound is tied into flybridge, Navnet, TV, Stereo and CD 75 lb CQR anchor 3,000 windlass with warping capstan 300 ft. high test chain Stainless steel anchor mount Holding tank pumpout fitting Fresh & salt water wash down system 316 Stainless steel bow w/port and starboard gates 316 Stainless steel handrails Fender locker on fore deck with stainless storage hooks Tempered safety glass grameless windshield with flush design Spring and stern cleats Walk-around side decks Fuel fills port & starboard Swim platform Kahlenburg horn
- • Aft Deck
- Ladder to flybridge Upholstered lounge with teak table and folding chairs Freshwater wash down system Stainless steel hand rail with fate Docking windlass port & starboard with foot switches Shore power cords port & starboard Glenndenning Electric (ABK Master) Access to laundry, crew quarters and engine room Boat hook on stainless brackets Tinted stainless steel framed sliding glass door to salon with retractable bug screen Full canvas enclosure with Strataglass panels Stainless overhead Halogen lights Courtesy lights CATV and phone inlet with cord Dockside water inlet with pressure valve Fender locker Aft deck stereo on Niles control Flood lights on Radar Arch
- Deck Equipment
- (9) Bilge pumps with float switches 2.5 shafts Freshwater wash down on foredeck & aft deck Flush system for watermaker 1500# Davit by Nautical Structures with power remote & power boom 75lb CQR anchor Stainless steel anchor mount Holding tank pumpout fitting Fresh & salt water wash down system Stainless steel bow, spring and stern cleats Fuel fills port & starboard Sunpad cushion with hand rails Fender locker on foredeck Walkaround side decks Water fills port and starboard Stainless clocks on aft cleats Stainless storage hooks Windshield system tempered safety glass frameless flush design
- Boston Whaler 130 w/ Mercury F40 ELPT 4-stroke Bionix Atlas 3000 rotating/telescopic gangway Twin x 800/hp Diesels IB Caterpillar 3406E with engineroom A/C NAIAD 25/hp hydraulic bow thruster NAIAD stabilizers (4.5 sq ft Fins) 30 Gallon hot water heater Bilge pumps Northern lights 20kw w/PTO for Bow Thruster Northern Lights 12kw Oil change system for mains and generators Delta Engine Demisters Aqua Air 60,000 btu chilled water system Dripless shaft seals Raw water cooler Tool kit Heart 2500 watt inverter ISO boost transformer 50 amp Glendenning 100-5- amp shore cords port and starboard Battery Chargers 12V & 24V Automatic Fire System Freshwater outlet in engine room (hot & cold) Swim platform Stereo speaker on aft deck with volume controls Fresh water outlet 24V fresh water pump Power assist hydraulic steering (9) auto/manual bilge pumps Gel cell batteries Engine room air intake blowers with Delta T demisters Craftsman 3 drawer tool chest with standard tools 5'10" headroom, full-width walk-in engine room Freeman water tight door Extensive sound tiles under generators 2" sound foam on engine exhaust Underwater exhaust for generator cooling water Back-up pumps for freshwater system, as well as, head system Halon automatic fire system NAIAD stabilizers, Model #245 with 4.5 square feet fins (serviced 2005) NAIAD 25HP hydraulic bow thruster 30 Gallon hot water heater with engine exchanger 125 USG holding tank Reverse oil change pump with more durable impeller Dripless shaft logs 2 1/2" S/S shafts Aqua Air 60,000 BTU reverse cycle chilled water system with 8 digital controls Sea Recovery 800/gpd watermaker Isoboost transformer 50 amp isolation transformers (50 & 30 amp) (2) 50 amp Glendinning cablemasters with 100' cords 30 amp inlet with 50' cord 12V and 24V chargers Telephone with cable TV inlet with 50' cord Battery paralleling switch 12V/24V/110V/220V 20kw Northern Lights generator with sound shield 12kw Northern Lights generator with sound shield Racor fuel filter & P.T.O. for hydraulic bow thruster Heart inverter 2500 watt with designated breaker panel Link 2000 inverter control panel ATLAS system Assorted filters and maintenance items
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.