- Miss Tor 220
- 220 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Number of Engines
Denison Yacht Sales is happy to announce that it has been named the exclusive global representative for Miss Tor Yachts, built by Orucoglu Shipyard in Turkey.
Miss Tor Yachts represents quality built, steel hulled full displacement yachts that combine style & value. Run by two brothers dedicated to life on the ocean, Miss Tor Yachts in Turkey has seen much change over the past few years. Designs have grown – and not just in size, but in quality, style and management as well.
With the idea of saving the owner time and money, Miss Tor Yachts has streamlined how and where it builds its laser-cut steel and aluminum superyachts and the new implementations have resulted in success for the yard. The build of the hull and superstructure takes place at the yard in Turkey, where 250+ workers spend their days. The in-house Italian design firm Raggio, headed by Virginia Patrone, Elia Giovanni Gardella and Ilaria Incorvaia offer multiple options such as “Classic and Riviera Designs,” or the more intricate, “Baroque Design and Deco-Art Design”, although owners have the option of bringing in their own designers to work closely with those of Miss Tor Yachts.
The “standard package” at Miss Tor differs from those of other yards in that the yacht only comes with basic floor plans and wiring in place, leaving the details totally up to the owner’s discretion, who can move bulkheads and choose soft furnishings according to his or her own taste. Owner control also includes where the interior fitting out takes place, truly making them part of the end result.
Miss Tor Yachts has successfully delivered 5 yachts over 40 meters, with a 6th currently under construction. The photographs showcased below feature both interior & exterior deck spaces of completed projects.
The latest and second largest thus far to be designed by Miss Tor is a 220-footer scheduled to launch in 2012/13. Similar to the Miss Tor 270ft model, the Miss Tor 220 has the same basic design minus the large, versitile aft deck space thus drastically reducing her price. Noticeably unique in these designs is the dual-level layouts of the master and guest cabins, brought together by a circular staircase and an atrium window that will combine both levels, allowing maximum light to shine. Facing forward, the master was designed for privacy and practicality, with stairs to port and starboard. Lounging areas on the main deck include the Grand Atrium Salon, which has a dual-level feeling as the upper deck will be open in the middle to the main deck, creating a balcony above. Aft of the galley, the lower level will include an interior pool with a bar and deck areas that fold down from the hull, making the interior and exterior spaces one large area flanked by sunpads.
Other features are a cinema deck, complete with oversized seats for maximum comfort, a panoramic fitness deck that can include a myriad of workout equipment according to the owner’s choice, and a Turkish hammam/sauna on the upper deck aft, which is a unique element that will surely be enjoyed by her future owner and guests.
Accommodations are for 12 guests in 6 staterooms, each with their own lower-level office and lounge as well as 16 crew in 8 cabins, with a large crew mess and lounge area, all of which can be altered to meet the owner’s requirements. Helipad capabilities are located on the uppermost deck or bow for touch-and-go landings, making it easy to get to and from shore, should there be a lack in berthing space.
Build time is estimated at 20 to 24 months from start to finish.
Partnered with Alex G. Clarke of Denison Yacht Sales as their worldwide broker, Miss Tor Yachts’ production lines include a 140, 170, 220 and 270ft motor yacht.
Recently sold is a custom 166, 154, & 140ft models.
Note: Additional information such as pictures, brochures, full specifications, & GAs are available upon request.
- Displacement: 1250
- Total Power: 3350
- Fuel: 105,680 gallons
- Updated Vessel Information
- Due to the current economic conditions Miss Tor Yachts has eliminated the additional costs of its interiors on its pricing, and has come up with one 'All Inclusive' rate that offers significant discount from the original pricing scheme, delivering a turn-key yacht at an unbeatable price.
- Interior Design Information
- Miss Tor Yacht's Italian design firm Raggio offers 4 distinct interior design options: Classic, Riviera, Baroque, or Art Deco. In addition, the buyer is allowed to bring in their own design team to work alongside Raggio or the buyer can work with Raggio alone to customize a layout suitable for their style and taste. This options makes Miss Tor Yachts truly unique in that it will cater to its clients every need and make the owner's dreams a reality. Additional renderings of the interiors are available upon request.
- Hull Material: Marine Type A Grade Steel Superstructure: 5082 Series Aluminum
- Length overal: 67m Beam (max): 12m Draft: 3.65m Classification: R.I.N.A. PLEASURE CRAFT CLASSIFICATION Main Saloon with Delux Furniture Dining Hall with Delux Furniture Piano Hall iwth Delux Furniture Grand Atrium Saloon with Delux Furniture Media Hall with Delux Furniture Camine Hall with Delux Furniture Cinema Hall with Delux Furniture Galley with full Equipment Panoramic Fitness Center with Standard Equipment Sauna with Full Equipment Turkish Hammam 1. Class turkish Marbles and Sinks Filler will be completed (HEMPEL) Last paint will be completed (HEMPEL) Teak will be completed (BURMA TEAK)
- Dublex VIP Suite Guest Cabin with Delux Furniture Master Dublex suite (Owner's) with Delux Furniture Crew Accommodation with Delux Furniture Crew mess with Delux Furniture Slave Captain Cabin with Delux Furniture Master Captain Room with Delux Furniture Wheel House Full equipment list as below Doctor Rom with Full Equipment Clinic with Full Equipment
- Main Engines: 2 X 3350hp MAN - CAT - MTU Cruising Speed: 14 mph Maximum Speed: 16 mph Cruising Range 6000nm Gross Ton 1250 Fuel Capacity 160 Ton Fresh Water Capacity 40 Ton Black Water 15 Ton Air Condition 900.000 BTU Diesel Pump 10 HP, 3000 Circuit, 10 Mt-25 Ton Fire Pump 10 HP, 1500 Circuit, 20 Mt-60 ton Black Water Pump 7,5 HP, 1500 Circuit, 10 Mt-20 Ton Fresh Water Pump 10 HP, 1500 Circuit, 20 Mt-40 Ton 24 Volt Pressure Tank 1KW 10 Ton/h 220 Volt Pressure Tank 5,5 KW 14,5 Ton/h
- Electrical Systems
- Generator (Westerbeke) 3 X 200 KVA Marine Type Volt 1 24 volt Battery and Gel Batteries Volt 2 220 volt for lighting, refrigerators, air conditioners, television and telephone Volt 3 380 volt general use, Diesel pumps and emergency pump, fire equipment Charger Mastervolt
- All Audio Visual Systems will be determined by the client Satellite phone - internet - fax JRC F33 Satellite antenna for TV Marine Satelite System Mode- KVH M9 Main Hall 1 TV & MUSIC Dining Hall 1 TV & MUSIC Piano Hall 1 TV & MUSIC Grand Atrium Saloon 1 TV & MUSIC Media Hall 2 TV & MUSIC Camine Hall 1 TV & MUSIC Cinema Hall 1 TV & MUSIC Galley 1 TV & MUSIC Panoramic Fitness Center 1 TV & MUSIC Crew Mess 1 TV & MUSIC Slave Captain Cabin 1 TV & MUSIC Master Captain Room 1 TV & MUSIC Wheel House 1 TV & MUSIC Doctor room 1 TV & MUSIC Clinic 1 TV & MUSIC Dublex VIP suite 1 TV & MUSIC Mast Dublex Suite TV & MUSIC Total Area 22
- All Navigational Equipment will be decided by the client Steering Wheel Electronic with Remote control and Hydraulic Navigation: (JRC) 72 mile Radar LCD screen (2 piece) (JRC) NAVTEX (Whether report) (LORENZ) GPS Chart Ploter (CALL NOW) Auto Pilot (ICOM) VHF (ICOM) Hand VHF (JRC) SSB (JRC) Echo Sounder Control Panels: 24 volt + 220 volt + 380 volt Yacht Automation: Camera System, Light System, Tanks & re Warning System
- Deck Equipment
- Life Boat 4 pieces for 10 persons Life Jacket for 40 persons Crane 4m Stainless 20000 kg. Max Capacity Ladder Stainless Steel, Hydraulic, Telescopic paserela 5 mt. Bow Hydraulic Anchor windlass 2 Data Company 7 tons Middeck Hydraulic Capstan 2 Data Cmpany 5 tons Aft hydraulic Capstan 2 Data company 5 tons 40mm 200mm at bow side 40mm 200mm at Aft side Anchor 850kg Chain 500 meter 300 + 200 shiptype
- Water Maker 2 440 Lt/h TECNICOMAR BICOMPACT C 3000 Sewage System 1 Sewage Threatment TECNICOMAR ECOMAR 24 15100 Lt/ Day Oily water Sepearator RWO ( Skit - S- DEB) 1 m3/ hour Stabiliser 2 ZERO SPEED QT - 1800 2 X 5 M2 QUANTUM 2200 2 X 7 M@ QUANTUM (4FIN) Bow Thruster 1 QT350-350 HP HYDRAULIC THRUSTER QUANTUM Kitchen full equipment Refrigerators 3 pcs - 10/ +5 C Deepfreeze, one for meats, one for vegetables and one for drinks
- Hydraulic Lazerette Door 2 Pantograph door 2 Weathertight 6 Watertight 9 Polished S.S. 316 L Curved Sliding door 3 Side Opening Swimming Platform 2
- Boat 4,20 Length For Emergency 60 hp
- Important Note
- Pictures of the interior are samples from a previous build from Miss Tor Yachts so that you can get a feel for the quality which is available. Miss Tor Yachts works directly with the interior design firm Raggio out of Italy who has experience handling new construction projects of this size & stature in both the yachting and cruise ship industry.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.