New to the market, a very rare opportunity to buy a ONE OF A KIND 45' Cabo Express. Without question the absolute best package in a 45' Cabo on the market today! This Cabo is ready to go and shows like NEW! Sure to stand out anywhere with her flawless styling and quality construction. Cabo has enjoyed a reputation for building spacious, comfortable, and sea worthy Sportfish and you will enjoy true "Pride of Ownership" when you purchase a Cabo like this!
Unrivaled attention to detail and extremely well designed living solutions, this 2 stateroom single head layout can accommodate up to 4 guests. Powered by bullet proof 1015hp CAT C18's with very low hours. This is a ONE OF A KIND Custom Ensemble ready to cruise today. If you are in the market for a Quality Cabo, Don't Let This Slip By! She is easy to see 7 days a week. Schedule an appointment today.
CUSTOM HARDTOP TO HOLD TENDER
CUSTOM DAVIT ON HARDTOP
CUSTOM CHOCKS FOR TENDER ON HARDTOP
2 STATEROOM LAYOUT
UPGRADED ELECTRONICS & MORE!
- Beam: 15'8'' Max Draft: 4'6'' Displacement: 33,100
- Total Power: 1015
- Fuel: 800 Fresh Water: 100
- Key Features
- CAT C18's CE CERTIFIED CUSTOM HARDTOP TO HOLD TENDER CUSTOM DAVIT ON HARDTOP CUSTOM CHOCKS FOR TENDER ON HARDTOP PASSERELLE 2 STATEROOM LAYOUT WATER MAKER UPGRADED ELECTRONICS & MORE!
- This 45' Cabo Express has a 100-square-foot cockpit that harbors an arsenal of tackle storage cabinets, a feature-rich bait prep center, a 48-gallon transom bait tank, and two large-capacity fish boxes equipped with in-line macerators and optional icemakers. Everything a dedicated saltwater angler needs. In addition, ample rod storage throughout the boat means that owners can be ready for any fishing situation. This 45' Cabo has the everything you need to battle that tournament winner or for aft deck entertaining. Bait prep center with sink rigging board and tackle storage drawers Cockpit bait freezer, gasketed with stainless steel gas shock for lid Live well 48 gallon lighted with window in transom coaming Tackle/gear storage lockers (2) above bait prep center Under gunwale courtesy lighting Door to engine room with ladder from cockpit Fish Boxes (2) large capacity, insulated with macerator pump-out System Eskimo chipped ice machine pulmbed to cockpit fish box Lazarette hatch to access bilge and running gear All hatches gasketed with drains , gutters and stainless steel gas shocks Rod-gaff racks Rod holders (5) Self bailing scupppers Storage boxes under gunwale Padded bolsters in cockpit coamings Fresh water and salt water wash downs Hot and cold shower recessed with cover Aft fly canvas with sides Six additional rod holders on tower legs Custom outrigger draw tight cam cleats mounted under gunwales port and starboard Dockside water pressure fitting 50 amp 220V shore power cord with Glendinning cable master cord retractor Phone/cable TV connection Cockpit floor reinforced from factory for addition of fighting chair or rocket launcher at later time ( Note: there is no chair mounted in this boat)
- Helm Deck
- Every inch of this Cabo is built to deliver point-the-bow-and-go simplicity and precision-rigged performance. Obsessive commitments to quality, safety and customer satisfaction are revealed in the countless design and manufacturing details that make for ease of operation and unmatched comfort. The centerline position of the helm enhances that rare combination of elation and control that only running a Cabo delivers. Your input through the wheel and throttle's come together as powerful, intuitive grace and you feel more connected to the boat and the hull’s interaction with the water. Removable helm area carpeting Removable dash carpeting to reduce glare Heavy duty windshield with three washer/wipers and opening vent windows forward and sides Custom Stidd Admiral power 500xl-PX2 helm seat Stidd companion seat Custom helm deck table with removable table leg and cover Rod storage under bench seat Helm, bench and dash covers Custom grab rails at dash and on tackle center top Custom Fiddle rails on dash and tackle center top Large Tackle cabinet & storage area to starboard Drink ice maker Compass with light Custom side window screens Custom four sided strata glass enclosure with slide door panel Rod storage in hard top overhead Electronic teaser reels in concealed storage overhead Ray Marine E 120 Multifunction Chart Plotter at the helm , networked Ray Marine 19” display at center of helm networked to E-120 Ray Marine removable remote control key pad for operation of electronics while seated at them Icom 602 VHF Radio with remote mounted microphone and Hailer Dedicated amp and remote Bose speaker for VHF sound clarity Back-up VHF command mic with display Autopilot, Simrad with large display Ray Marine speed depth temp display (large font) Ray Marine Digital Depth module with 1KW transducer networked for display on all screens Ray Marine Digital Radar 72 mile KVH satellite telephone Satellite TV Sirius Satellite weather networked to Ray Marine chart plotters Stereo on helm deck with Bose speakers Spotlight remote control Compass
- Main Salon
- As you enter the salon, the blend of beautiful teak joinery combined with rich fabrics create an atmosphere of luxury and comfort. The galley and dinette are on the same level as the salon and add to the functionality and flow of the vessel’s accommodations. This 2 stateroom layout offers a master stateroom forward with a double island berth and a twin stateroom with upper and lower berths to Port. Teak and holly cabin sole Bound deep pile carpet runner Salon sofa all storage underneath Teak salon table with maple inlay including custom Hi/Low mechanism and Cabo embroidered protective cover Sheet set for all berths Air Conditioning /Heat Dual Zone 16,000 BT Entertainment center, Bose Lifestyle 38 System AM/FM/CD/DVD Flat screen 30” TV Satellite receiver Non-slip stairs from helm area into cabin with storage underneath Double door electrical service panel Lighting DC and AC Designer color coordinated fabrics on sofas and throw pillows Central vacuum
- This fully furnished galley offers all the comforts of home. Custom cabinet and drawer storage with a full size refrigerator and freezer. A perfect design, this galley is sure to satisfy everyone that comes aboard! Corian countertop with custom sea rails Two burner recessed stove with Corian lid Exhaust fan Garbage disposal Pull out stainless steel rack shelves Sink, deep custom Corian Trash storage compartment Microwave/Convection oven SubZero refrigerator with/ pull out drawers Freezer chest 4.5 cubic feet Satin Teak vented upper and lower galley cabinets with positive latches on all drawers and doors Storage with mirrored sliding doors in galley backsplash
- Master Stateroom
- The elegance comfort and special attention to detail of the yacht are continued in the master cabin. A double island berth is easily accessible from either side. A spacious wardrobe provides ample storage for clothing and has a full length mirror inside the door. The private ensuite has plenty of room while onboard with a full shower. A perfect nook for lazy days at anchor! Air Conditioning / Heating 7000 BTU Access to anchor rope/chain locker Double island-style berth with 5”mattress, designer fabric bunk cover, pillow shams and accent pillows Foredeck hatch with retractable shade Hanging lockers, cedar lined, both port and starboard AC and DC lighting Storage compartments and large drawers under bed Satin Teak vented rod storage lockers above on either side for storage of up to eight rods LCD flat screen TV built in Stereo AM/FM/CD/DVD (2) speakers Built in safe for valuables HEAD: Corian vanity Vacuflush head Stall shower Teak lower cabinetry Mirrored upper vanity with storage Designer faucets and shower fixtures
- Guest Stateroom
- The Port Guest Stateroom/VIP features an over/under berth, night table and A/C controls. Access to the head is made through the companion way. Upper and lower single berths Storage under lower berth Air conditioning with slave control Dresser with mirror and storage Designer bed spreads with coordinated shams and accent pillows
- Deck Equipment
- Versatile and stylish this 45' Cabo has been equipped with everything you need to safely cruise any where. Easy access to the bow from either port or starboard side with a forward bow pulpit. Bow pulpit Lewmar windlass with rope chain capacity and deck foot switches as well as remote control at the helm Delta “Fast Set” anchor and chain swivel assembly West Coast style polished stainless steel bow rail full length upgrade from standard LED navigation lights recessed into tower hard top platform forward corners Anchor/running light recessed into aft hard top platform Quartz deck lights Hard top has custom built in lockable rod storage Hatches in hard top Tower ring with custom gate for easy entry Tower sunshade Custom davit Custom tender storage on hard top Custom stern passerelle Life raft with hydrostatic release mounted to tower hard top Six rod holders across aft rail of hard top Eight additional rod holders on tower legs, four each leg Teaser reel door with electronic teaser reels in hard top Switch in tower to control windlass Custom grab rails port and starboard sides of tower
- Engine Room
- Easy access from the cockpit, this well laid out stand up engine room has plenty of room for routine maintenance and spare parts. The engine room on the 45' Cabo is an absolute work of art! Twin Caterpillar C18 1015hp Diesels 15KW Diesel generator ( upgrade) Bow thruster Bilge pumps (5) Three automatic/manual, two manual Double constant torque hose clamps on engine exhaust hoses Double hose clamps on all fittings Electric fuel priming pumps Electronic controls with trolling valves engine synchronizer and back up controls Emergency bilge pump diverter valve on one engine Engine alarm System Engine room liner, white gelcoat finished Engine room blowers (2) Engine Room ventillation fans (2) Fire extinguishing system, manual/automatic Freshwater hose bib in engine room Freshwater pump, AC with back up freshwater pump DC Fuel filters with water separators on main engines and generator , large capacity Fuel tanks, fiberglass vinylester resin High water bilge alarms (3) Holding tank, 32 gallon with monitor, macerator and dockside discharge Oil change system on main engines, transmissions and generator Propellers, Four blade Nibral Power steering Rudders are bronze, high strength, with high load bearings Sea cocks fitted on all through hulls below water line Stuffing boxes, drip-less lip seal type Water heater, 11 gallon stainless steel Water intake scoops are bronze , high-speed, with integral seawater strainers Prop smith propeller removal tool
- 15KW freshwater-cooled generator with seawater strainer, remote start and digital panel, water lift muffler, safety shutdown system and sound enclosure 50’ shore power cord with retractable Glendinning Cable Master, 220V, 50 amp Battery charger, automatic , with thermal cut off Battery on/off switches, vapor proof Battery paralleling, automatic, with manual switch at helm Bonding system with transom zinc plate Distribution panel, custom, AC electrical with line voltage and load meter, reverse polarity light Distribution panel, custom , DC electrical, with battery voltage and load meter Auxiliary distribution panel for electronics
- This by far the most unique Cabo on the market today! Loaded this Cabo has everything you need to cruise or fish the Med! With over $400k in custom upgrades, this Cabo is truly priced to sell and this unique 45' Cabo Express won't last long! Easy to see 7 days a week. Schedule your appointment today.
- Owners personal effects. A list will be provided upon request.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- This by far the most unique Cabo on the market today! Loaded this Cabo has everything you need to cruise or fish the Med! With over $400k in custom upgrades, this Cabo is truly priced to sell and this unique 45' Cabo Express won't last long! Easy to see 7 days a week. Schedule your appointment today. Call Justin at (954) 770-5281 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org