- 270 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
Denison Yacht Sales is happy to announce that it has been named the exclusive global representative for Miss Tor Yachts, built by Orucoglu Shipyard in Turkey.
Miss Tor Yachts represents quality built, steel hulled full displacement yachts that combine style & value. Run by two brothers dedicated to life on the ocean, Miss Tor Yachts in Turkey has seen much change over the past few years. Designs have grown – and not just in size, but in quality, style and management as well.
With the idea of saving the owner time and money, Miss Tor Yachts has streamlined how and where it builds its laser-cut steel and aluminum superyachts and the new implementations have resulted in success for the yard. The build of the hull and superstructure takes place at the yard in Turkey, where 250+ workers spend their days. The in-house Italian design firm Raggio, headed by Virginia Patrone, Elia Giovanni Gardella and Ilaria Incorvaia offer multiple options such as “Classic and Riviera Designs,” or the more intricate, “Baroque Design and Deco-Art Design”, although owners have the option of bringing in their own designers to work closely with those of Miss Tor Yachts.
The “standard package” at Miss Tor differs from those of other yards in that the yacht only comes with basic floor plans and wiring in place, leaving the details totally up to the owner’s discretion, who can move bulkheads and choose soft furnishings according to his or her own taste. Owner control also includes where the interior fitting out takes place, truly making them part of the end result.
Miss Tor Yachts has successfully delivered 5 yachts over 40 meters, with a 6th currently under construction. The photographs showcased below feature both interior & exterior deck spaces of completed projects.
The latest and largest thus far to be designed by Miss Tor is a 270-footer to launch in 2012/13. Noticeably unique is the dual-level design of the master and guest cabins, brought together by a circular staircase and an atrium window that will combine both levels, allowing maximum light to shine. Facing forward, the master was designed for privacy and practicality, with stairs to port and starboard. Lounging areas on the main deck include the Grand Atrium Salon, which has a dual-level feeling as the upper deck will be open in the middle to the main deck, creating a balcony above. Aft of the galley, the lower level will include an interior pool with a bar and deck areas that fold down from the hull, making the interior and exterior spaces one large area flanked by sunpads. Other large-yacht must-haves include a large infinity pool on the aft deck that also converts into a helicopter landing zone. This area is also large enought to carry tenders up to 55ft.
Other features are a cinema deck, complete with oversized seats for maximum comfort, a panoramic fitness deck that can include a myriad of workout equipment according to the owner’s choice, and a Turkish hammam/sauna on the upper deck aft, which is a unique element that will surely be enjoyed by her future owner and guests.
Accommodations are for 12 guests in 6 staterooms, each with their own lower-level office and lounge as well as 16 crew in 8 cabins, with a large crew mess and lounge area, all of which can be altered to meet the owner’s requirements. Helipad capabilities are located on the uppermost deck or bow for touch-and-go landings, making it easy to get to and from shore, should there be a lack in berthing space.
Build time is estimated at 20 to 24 months from start to finish.
Partnered with Alex G. Clarke of Denison Yacht Sales as their worldwide broker, Miss Tor Yachts’ production lines include a 140, 170, 220 and 270ft motor yacht.
Recently sold is a custom 166, 154, & 140ft models.
Note: Additional information such as pictures, brochures, full specifications, & GAs are available upon request.
- Displacement: 1450 tons
- Total Power: 3350
- Updated Vessel Information
- Due to the current economic conditions Miss Tor Yachts has eliminated the additional costs of its interiors on its pricing, and has come up with one 'All Inclusive' rate thatoffers significant discount from the original pricing scheme, delivering a turn-key yacht at an unbeatable price.
- Interior Design Information
- Miss Tor Yacht's Italian design firm Raggio offers 4 distinct interior design options: Classic, Riviera, Baroque, or Art Deco. In addition, the buyer is allowed to bring in their own design team to work alongside Raggio or the buyer can work with Raggio alone to customize a layout suitable for their style and taste. This options makes Miss Tor Yachts truly unique in that it will cater to its clients every need and make the owner's dreams a reality. Additional renderings of the interior decor options are available upon request.
- General Description of the Vessel
- It is a motor yacht which can perform the following: • 6 duplex master cabins • 1 duplex owner suite • 2 captain suites • 2 pilot suites • 12 crew cabins • 1 grand saloon • 1 atrium saloon • 1 cinema/media room • 1 exterior fire place deck • 1 gymnasium • 2 swimming pool • 1 jacuzzi on flybridge • 1 sauna • 1 Turkish hammam • 1 galley • 1 elevator • 3 helipads • 1 wheel house • 1 fly bridge control • 1 saloon for crew
- Construction Schedule
- An estimated build time is 20-24 months. Together with its offer, ORUCOGLU shall provide the ship owner with a building schedule of the vessel. The main steps of the construction shall be outlined and the time required for the construction of the project shall be specified. ORUCOGLU shall have to point out the critical path.
- Upon delivery, ORUCOGLU shall provide with a folder including all user manuals of the equipment installed. The administrative documents required for navigation shall be provided for by ORUCOGLU.
- Modifications & Changes
- The contract price submitted by ORUCOGLU shall include all modifications asked by the shipowner if these modifications or changes do not affect the gist of the specifications. If major changes are required by the ship owner, their impact on price and deadlines shall be defined by ORUCOGLU before being accepted by the ship owner before execution. No modification shall be made without prior written approval of the ship owner or his representative
- Tests & Trials
- Any tests or trials required at any time by the Classification Society and the statutory authorities of materials, components, connections, machinery etc. will be carried out. Moored trials will be carried out to ensure correct performance of all machinery. During the moored trials, propulsion machinery, all engine room auxiliary machinery and all deck machinery will be thoroughly tested. All electrical systems and electronic equipment will be fully tested. All safety devices, automatic and remote control systems will be shown to be satisfactory operation.
- Spare parts will be provided in accordance with the classification Society regulations. Proper storage will be arranged for the spare parts.
- With its cost estimate, ORUCOGLU must provide the ship owner with a delivery term. During delivery, all documents necessary for the good operation of the ship shall be delivered to the ship owner. The vessel shall be delivered launched and in operating condition. The vessel shall be cleaned up and all building tools and equipment must be withdrawn from the vessel before delivery.
- The vessel and its equipment must be under guarantee after the vessel delivery date. During this period, all defects must be repaired at the shipyards expense except for defects resulting from the equipment faire wear and tear.
- Sheet Metal Work
- The hull shall be made in A grade steel On board net quantity assessed to: 1050,000 Kg Rudders shall be made in A grade steel. The Fly bridge (and only roller ball) shall be made in Aluminum Alloy. (This item will be specified in the business contract) The hull and the superstructures are made with a deflection between the frames of 5 mm maximum, in order to enable a high quality painting without grouting. (See painting and marking)
- The Structure type is mixed (Longitudinal and Transversal). Scantlings are calculated for a speed of 14 knots at full load. Double bottom structure is constructed longitudinally framing style. Double bottom plate and structure is continuously placed from Fore collusion bulkhead to aft extremity. There is a place over double bottom tanks in both sides in order to get a smooth stability. Other tanks are arranged for diesel oil tanks in both sides in order to get a smooth stability. Other tanks are arranged for diesel oil tanks for different voyage distances. Dirty oil and bilge tanks arranged in engine room areas. In foreward area of double bottom there is a bow thruster space and bow thruster placed in it.
- Tanks & Ballast
- All tanks are built in the structure and equipped with access panels.
- Fuel Tanks
- 2 daily tanks All tanks are between the ER bulkheads Tanks are built in the vessel structure Each tank is equipped with: -1 dismountable access panel of standard dimension -1 filing pipe -1 vent pipe -1 connection at the lowest point for cleaning
- Lower Deck: They are in grade A steel. Superstructures are constructed acc. To RINA rule, in longitudinally system. On the aft part of lower deck between frames aft extremity & 7 steering gear, garage area is placed. All hydraulic equipments are located in this area. There are two accesses for mentioned area: one is from aft hydraulic door (3000x1800), the other if from main deck entrance. There is a passage to electric room from Fr. 7. In electric room (Frames 7-13) there are two generators, electric panels and boards. These equipments are placed in separate room for operational easiness, to get silence comfort in accommodation, additional safety for fire. Main Engine Caterpiller 3516-C, all pumps and technical equipments ae located in engine room. Engine room is ventilated by fans and protected from fire by Co2 system. Fore bulkheads of engine room are constructed in frames 21 and 24 to get silence comfort in master cabins. The tanks located between mentioned bulkheads are used for DO settling and service facilities. Galley and cold & dry stores are located between frames 24 and 30. Swimming pool and resting area is located in lower deck. At the fore side of this region a revolving stairs group arranged. All cabins have approx 16m2 living area, 3m2 WC and shower area. Crew cabins, crew saloon and toilets are located in lower deck. Six rooms are located in this region. Entrance of the crew cabins corridor is from main deck and fore castle deck. Crew cabins entrances are as isolated as possible from passenger living areas. 1st Deck There is a living space on the aft part of deck saloon approx. 72m2. In the middle of deck saloon there is dining table and on the starboard side bar. On the port side of this saloon there is piano hall. Total area of deck saloon is approx 200m2. On the Aft side there are two passage ways are located both sides of the deck to reach 2nd deck and to get well mooring operation. One glass door on the aft is located for entrances. Revolving stairs group arranged at the end of saloon lets passengers to reach 1st, 2nd, 3rd deck and lower deck. Port side of stairs there is an elevator serving the same decks. On the fore side of 1st deck 6 duplex master cabins are located. At the end of master cabins corridor, 90m2 duplex owner suit is located. Large windows are located on both sides of owner suit and master cabins. On the port and starboard sides toilets are located for general use.
- Superstructure on the Main Deck
- 2nd Deck Upper deck aft region has approx.50m2 open area There is a grande atrium saloon in closed region. Fore side of atrium both sides are arranged for media saloon. Revolved stairs group in the middle of this deck. Hamman and Sauna is located at the entrance of duplex master cabins. Living rooms of master cabins and owner suit is located on fore side of the 2nd deck 3rd Deck Upper deck aft region has approx 20m2 open area. There is a camine hall in aft closed region of 3rd deck 38m2 cinema hall is in the middle of deck. Captain and pilot rooms are arranged at aft of wheel house. Each room has his own WC/Shower units 4th Deck 4th deck is arranged for sunbath and 8m part of the deck is closed for fitness at the top of the yacht. Antennas, radars, navigational signals are located on the closed part of the fly bridge deck. One Jacuzzi is arranged at the aft of flying bridge.
- Motorization & Steering
- Propulsion system The main propulsion system must generate a minimum of vibration Designer chose a propeller, propulsion shaft, soft mounted engine, geared engine connection with soft coupling rudder thrust reduction gear, hard mounted Main engines (RINA approval) Caterpillar 3516-C- mounted on elastic suspension Engine reduction gear couplings (RINA approval) The main engines are soft mountedReduction gears are thrusts and are hard mounted Soft couplings between main engines and reduction gears. Reduction gears (RINA approval) 2 pcs reduction gears ratio 4:1 Propeller shaft (RINA approval) 2 pcs shaft lines in stainless steel L, diameter: 250 mm Length: 5750 mm (to confirm) Rudders (RINS approval) 2 rudders are installed Stern Tube Length of stern tube is 2600mm
- Additional Vessel Construction
- Bowthruster Quantum C120 type 532mm bow thruster tunnel located behind fore collision bulkhead Bollards and fairleads 4 double Bollards wih fairleads on the fore castle deck 2 double Bollards on side walks on main deck 2 double Bollards on aft side of main deck 2 double Bollards on aft platform deck Light Mast A Light mast above flying bridge deck and a fore mast located on fore castle deck. Flying Bridge Flying bridge is designed to carry radars, antennas, navigation lights. Covering It'll be specified in business contract abour responsibility of covering Partian panels Inner partion walls between cabins, alleyways or other accommodation rooms will consist of IMAC Partition Panel, thickness is 50 mm, and fire rating is B15 Lining Panels Linings of steel walls, staircase will consist of IMAC Lining Panel, thickness 25 mm and fire rating BO Ceiling Panels Ceilings will be IMAC Ceiling Panel, thickness is 25 mm and fire rating is BOCeramic Tiles Finish of non-slip ceramic tiles as per yards standard. Décor according to Owners choice from sub suppliers standard programs Ceramic tiles will be provided in the galley/ pantry, laundry and dry provision room and in the sanitary cells. Tiles will be laid with slope to scuppers. Quality of PVC-floor, rubber floor, etc. as per yards standard. Decors according to Owners choice from sub-suppliers standard collection. Stair Covering PVC stair nosing with non-slip surface will be used for all stairs in the accommodation area
- RINA Approval 2 IVECO 125Kw generators are installed. All generators shall be in separate room for sound proofing Manual coupler between generators Bow thruster 800mm diameter QUANTUM bow thruster system, with reduction 2:1 is installed.
- Thermal insulation and soundproofing (RINA approval) A60 Engine Room Inside to outside sequence: Microdrilled metal sheet with 1 mm thick stainless steel finishing Glued glass fabric Rock wool 120 Kg/m3 thickness 40 mm Lead plate 0.5 mm thick Rock wool 100 Kg/m3 75 mm thick A60 Inside to outside sequence: Microdrilled metal sheet with aluminum finishing thickness 8/10th Glued glass fabric Rock wool 120 Kg/m3 thickness 40 mm Rock wool 100 Kg/m3 75 mm thick B30 Inside to outside sequence: Microdrilled metal sheet with aluminum finishing thickness 8/10th Glued glass fabric Rock wool 120 Kg/m3 thickness 40 mm Rock wool 100 Lg/m3 75 mm thick Soundproof Inside to outside sequence: Grating Rock wool 100 Kg/m3 thickness 40 mm Ventilation ducts with A60 protection Exhausts are isolated with rock wool and cerablanket This insulation shall play a double role: fire insulation and sound proofing Bulkheads shall be isolated up to he tanks or ballasts. Plankings will be isolated up to under waterline level light. Detection Fire detection will be made by a central certified for 16 areas Automatic fire extinguishment in engine room CO2 Inert gas plant 990 Kg) 6 nozzles in the engine room Gas will be injected once air intakes are shut off and alarm is triggered inside the engine room. An audio and visual alarm in the bridge and in the engine room shall foretell the gas injection in the engine compartment. CO2 bottles will be located above the freeboard deck, under the starboard aft stairway in a naturally aired compartment. The plant will be fitted with check valves Fire extinguishers (ship owner provision) Extinguishers are CO2 5 Kg tyoe and ABC dry chemical 6 Kg The number and allocation of fire extinguishers are defined by the classification society. Compressed Air A compressed air system must be installed on the vessel 1 compressor 50 240l/m-low pressure 1 distribution network with outlets in all rooms and on the bridges
- Fresh Water
- Fresh Water System Fresh water shall either be directly supplied by the quay with an inlet in the back and a pressure relief device, ot by tanks and pressurization will be carried out by a feeder tank system. The feeder tank system will have 2 pumps and a capacity of 70 Litres/minute per pump. Fresh water supply will be fitted with an activated carbon filter of a sufficient capacity. Fresh water supply will be fitted with an ultraviolet purification lamp. Hot water tank (100 Litres 220 Volts) with hot water circulation. Fresh Water, hot and cold will be distributed to the following places: Sinks, shower, toilets Main deck bar Upper deck bar Dish room (in service bilge) Fresh Water Generator 1 fresh water generator capacity 440 liters/hour ( supplier TECNIOMAR BICOMPACT 3000) Desalination unit will be placed in the engine room. Sanitary System Hot water Maker: 0.25 cbm, 50 Kw Thermal oil/ 15 Kw Electric Heating Cold Water Hydro System 1.5cbm 4 bar 1 pcs 9.2 m3/h, 2 bar sewage discharge pump Grey Waters and Black Waters The forward ballast tank is a black water storing tank 1 ECOMAR 6 (15100ltd/day) sewage treatment unit in engine room Grey Waters Grey Waters will be discharged in the black water tank and a by-pass will enable to divert them directly to the sea.
- Electrical System
- General The vessel will be supplied with 230/400 V AC by 2 generating sets in 190 Kva devices Westerbeke The vessel will be supplied with 230 V mono by a 17 Kva emergency generating set in the fore peak The emergency electric power supply will be 24 V cc The vessel shall remain self-sufficient in 24 V, in case of damage Generally the conception and the achievement of the electric power system will eradicate cable severances between equipment and boards The vessel will be fitted with a main electric switchboard and a secondary switchboard in each room which will supply each equipment of the room. Each of these boards will be supplied with 24 volts, 220 volts and 380 volts The main electric switchboard will be located in the electric room Electric Room A main switchgear console from which distribution lines connect to secondary switchboards which will be located in each control house 24 V - 230 V M - 230/400 V TRI These lines will need to be of big size, secured with 30 mA differential circuit breakers and insulation possibility The main switchboard will also have to manage all device supplies and all switchgear controls of he vessel. The different rooms to supply will be: After peak Engine room Crew rooms + Mater Cabins Saloons, activity rooms Navigation bridge Each electric switchboard will manage the lighting of the rooms concerned
- Equipment, Deck Equipment, Rigging
- Windows, Accommodation Doors and Wheelhouse All thickness of windows and portholes must be confirmed by the classification society before purchase Windows on Main Deck The windows on the main deck are fixed Forward 14mm shatterproof and tempered glass On the side 11mm thick shatterproof Sliding Stern Door on Main Deck Access The main deck will be shut in the aft by a bulkhead to the couple 14 Opaque bulkhead on the sides, 2 sliding doors in the front of the passageways; passageways will be 80 cm large minimum. These doors will be as transparent as possible (safety glass). Manual opening and closing. Blocking possibility in open position. Locking possibility with lock in closed position. Wheelhouse 1 external sliding aft door behind the ladder towards the bar 2 side doors, 1 leaf opening from outside towards the front Fixed windows apart form the two stern windows. Window thickness 11mm shatterproof glass Mooring and Docking 1 anchor 850 kg with high holding power of an anchor Total 400 m calibrated chain with breastline approved by the RINA, diameter 22 1 hydraulic windlass 2000 kgF 1 mooring roller chock with buffer changeable plate 8 double mooring bollards (4 forepart, 2 on the sides, 2 stern) 1 emergency anchor 80kg on the fore hull side of the superstructure with rotating gallows for launching
- Rafts (provided by the ship owner) 4 rafts for 50 people model HSC, with hydrostatic cradles and hooks installed on the upper deck, in cylindrical containers Raft collection system on each board under the vessel emergency exit doors Standard Life Jackets (provided by the ship owner) 235 life jackets for adults, in compliance with SOLAS 74/83 standards 175 life jackets for children, in compliance with SOLAS 74/83 standards Life rings (provided by the ship owner) 8 life rings with dan buoy in compliance with SOLAS standard Full outfitting of safety at sea and signaling corresponding to the navigation class
- Telescoping Stern Gangway
- 1 hydraulic telescopic stern gangway to embark and disembark
- Navigation & Communication Equipment
- NAVIGATION LIGHTS Navigation Lights will comply with the Merchant Marine request. Sailing lights: Starboard: green double lights Portside: double red lights On the mast above the crow's nest: 2 red lights 360 degrees 2 green lights 360 degrees 2 bow white lights + Damage signal lights On the after part of the upper deck: 2 white lights SearchLights 1 light gun installed on Wheelhouse. Steerable from the inside of the wheelhouse 1 pistol grip search spotlight of the same power as the prescribed spotlight Engine Room Monitoring Monitoring will be ensured by a video camera connected to a monitor on the bridge. All alarms will be doubled on the bridge The main engines are controlled by black boxes with recording on the bridge Navigation Electronics J.R.C. Color LCD Radar Set JMA 5106 J.R.C. Lorenz Starlight Pro 15 inch set HL 1510 A J.R.C. Color Echo Sounder 50/200 khz FF 50 J.R.C. SSB Radiotelephone set JSB 196 J.R.C. Icon Marine VHF set IC-M505 J.R.C. Entel Submersible Marine VHF HT640 J.R.C. Navtex Receiver Set NCR 333 J.R.C. Comnav Admiral P3 10110016 J.R.C. KVH Tracvision G6H P01-0238-04 J.R.C. KVH Tracvision Empty Domes 01-0240
- Painting & Marking
- Painting The vessel final appearance will depend on the painting quality. In order to reduce costs, the painting cycle will be applied on unputtied plates. The sheet metal work will need to be made cautiously in order to obtain an aesthetic vesse. The live works hull and superstructure will be painted The dead works will be painted The steel external parts will be sanded before painting layer cycle application The steel external parts will be sanded before protective coat application Colors will be defined at a later date
- Draft Marks A loadline mark in the middle of the vessel Name & Identification The name owner's decision' will be painted on the forepart of each board and on the after bulwark of the upper deck The typography - will be given at a later date Lettering will be slightly embossed Processing Tanks and ballasts will be processed according to their respective use Recommended Suppliers Designed by: SEFT Main Engine: CAT 2x2000hp Generators: Westerbeke Bow Thruster: Quantum QT120-200 hp Pumps: Diesel pump 2 x 10 hp, 25 ton (USA brand) Fire pump 4 x 10 hp, 60 ton (USA brand) Black water pump, 2 x 7.5 hp, 20 ton (USA brand) FW pump 2 x 10 hp, 40 ton (USA brand) 24 volt hydrophores 1kW 10 ton/h 220 volt hydrophores 5.5kW 14.5 t/h Hydrophore: 24 volt hydrophores 1kW 10 ton/h 220 volt hydrophores 5.5kW 14.5 t/h Electricity: 24V battery and gel batteries 220V for lighting, refrigerators, air conditioners, TV and telephone 380V for general use, diesel pumps and emerg. Pump, fire equipment Charger MERSAN Satellite Antenna: KVH M0 Steering Wheel: Electronic + remote control + hydraulic Navigation: All system based on JRC system 72 miles radar LCD screen - 2 piece NAVTEX Chart plotter Auto pilot VHF Hand VHF SSB GPS Echo sounder Control Panels: 24 volt + 220 volt + 380 volt - All control panels will be prepared by constructor Yacht Automation: Camera system for lazzarette, electric room, engine room, aft deck, starboard and port sides Light system Tanks & early warning system Safety: Life boat for 10 person and 4 pieces Life jackets for 40 persons Crane: 4m 2000kg Stainless Ladder: Stainless steel, hydraulic, telescopic, 5m Windlass: DATA 2 x 7 tons Capstan: DATA 2 x 5 tons for middle region DATA 2 x 5 tons for aft region Ropes: 40mm 200m. fore side 40mm 200m. aft side Chain: 500mt as described in equipment nr table Paint: HEMPEL Propellers: ERIS Stabilizer: Quantum QC2200 Tender Maximum Length: 55 feet x 2 3 Helipads Interior Pool Deck
- Important Note
- Pictures of the interior are samples from a previous build from Miss Tor Yachts so that you can get a feel for the quality which is available. Miss Tor Yachts works directly with the interior design firm Raggio out of Italy who has experience handling new construction projects of this size & stature in both the yachting and cruise ship industry.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.