By far the nicest, custom Matthews available on the market today!! For the classic lover who does not want the hassels that typically accompany an older boat! Showboat condition! S/F Rebecca is an extremely well maintained 1971 Matthews 45’ Custom Sportfish. Purchased by the current owner over 15 years ago he has invested substantial dollars into restoring her to better than original condition. As you will see from the listing she is completely customized & in 'turn-key' condition.
S/F Rebecca is a must see and is currently located behind the owner’s house just off of the ICW in Delray, Florida.
- Total Power: 420
- S/F Rebecca is an extremely well maintained 1971 Matthews 45’ Custom Sportfish. In 1970 Matthews switched to using fiberglass hulls designed by Jack Hargrave. Her composite hull, built by Haulmatic with original construction approved & certified by Lloyds Register of Shipping, has slack chines & a deep keel allowing for a very comfortable ride. Matthews completed the rest of the yacht as Hull #123. Purchased by the current owner over 15 years ago he has invested substantial dollars into restoring her to better than original condition. S/F Rebecca is a must see and is currently located behind the owner’s house just off of the ICW in Delray, Florida.
- McMurdo E5 Smartfind 406 GPS EPIRB ICOM IC-M604 VHF ICOM VHF (back-up) Uniden Depth Sounder QT-206W Danforth Compass Shakespeare Omni-directional Marine TV/FM Antenna Garmin 4212 GPS MAP 5000 Series Chartplotter Garmin GMR 18/24 HD Radar Garmin XM/Weather GDL 30/30A Marine Satellite Receiver Garmin GSD 22 Sounder Garmin GPS 17x RCVR Antenna Garmin GMS 10 NetworkPort Expander Garmin NMEA 2000 Network Device SPX 30 Smart Pilot System Raymarine Autopilot Raymarine ST70 Autopilot Controller Raymarine Hydraulic Pump & Rudder Raymarine Fluxgate Compass Raymarine Seatalk Network Sharp 36” Television Sony FM/Stereo Receiver STR-K6800P Sony DVD/CD Changer DVP-NC675P Surround Sound throughout both the interior, cockpit, and upper helm areas
- Engine Room
- Cummins 420hp: Low RPM (800) High RPM (2400) Northern Lights Generator 8.5kw Racor Fuel Filter System (2) Fireboy Automatic Fire Systems NewMar Heavy Duty Battery Charger HDM Series (3) Perko Underwater Lights Zinc Saver II Yacht Corrosion System Raritan 20 gallon Hot Water Heater Cruisair Cooling & Heating System SMX II - 3 Units (2-12,000btu 1-16,000btu) Bennett Trim Tabs Marine Rudder AQ-22 Capilano Hydraulic Steering System Headhunter Caliber 12-24 VDC Water Pressure System Jabsco Quiet Flush Electronic Toilet System with holding tank & threw-hull pump out Simpson Lawrence Sprint 1500 Windlass Glendenning Shorepower Cable Master Flexmount 4” ER Blowers Model 35440-Series Flangemount 3” ER Blowers Jabsco 5” Remote Control Search & Spot Lights
- Force Electronic Galley range GE Refrigerator/Freezer Panasonic Microwave
- Vessel Walkthrough
- As you walk into the main salon from the spacious cockpit you enter an open floor plan with a small settee located aft near the sliding doors & a complete entertainment system custom built in to the forward bulkhead. Access to the engine room is under the teak & holly floors that are found throughout the entire interior of the yacht. Continuing down a small set of stairs you reach the full galley with a large refrigerator/freezer, electric range w/ blower, microwave, & sink. Off to starboard is the master cabin with queen size berth and private head featuring a stand up shower. Forward towards the bow is a bunk room that also has a private head, yet shares the shower which connects to the master bath. Cedar lined hanging lockers & additional drawer storage are found in both cabins. Beautiful marble & onyx counter-tops are found throughout the yacht which really showcases this owner’s attention to detail. A ladder is located to the port side of the cockpit which gives you access to the bridge deck above. 3 chairs plus additional bench seating surround the well equipped helm. Eisenglass enclosures surround the entire deck if you desire. A varnish teak cap rail continues up to the large plow anchor on the bow. Custom covers have been made for all of the exterior varnish deck boxes, coolers, seating, and electronics. Opening the engine room access hatches found in the main salon you step down between the 2 420hp Cummins engines. You will immediately notice how clean and well kept the entire engine room is. Below the centerline deck is the battery bank. All the way forward is the control panel, and outboard to starboard is the water heater & outboard to port is the fire suppression system. The aft area of the engine room has the Northern Lights generator located on the center line with the Glendenning automatic shore cable storage system located to the port side. Bilges are clean throughout.
- Additional Comments
- S/F Rebecca is truly a one of a kind sportfish yacht. She has unsurpassed quality & pedigree setting, but she truly sets herself apart from the competition with her superior engine room & mechanical spaces. S/F Rebecca might be labelled a 1971 yacht, but she is in better condition than most 2010 sportfish boats on the market today. I encourage any brokers or buyers to inspect her for yourself. She is a must see and easily viewed off of Atlantic Avenue in Delray Beach, Florida.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.