Built by the famed Swedish yacht builder in 1981, "Argo" is offered for sale by it's third owner (since 2002) as their plans have changed. Maintained in very good condition, she features
- Two cabins that sleeps 5 sailors.
- Teak side decks.
- Ample salon with a 1.85 cm headroom and a practical galley.
- Powered by a 54 HP Volvo Penta diesel engine that burns 31 liters per hour at 6 knots.
- Other upgrades include modern navigation equipment.
- Life raft for 4 souls,
- New sails in 2001
- A dinghy new in 2007 and an Honda outboard 4 HP 2005 engine.
Construido por el famoso astillero naval Sueco, este Hallberg-Rassy 352 esta en muy buen estado y listo para salir a navegar. Tiene dos camarotes que pueden dormir 4-5 personas, un salon grande, cocina, motor Volvo de 54 HP con unas 2600 horas, modernos aparatos para la navegacion, teca en la cubierta y un cockpit grande.
PRICE REDUCED EUROS 15,000
LOCATED IN GREECE
- LOA: 10.59 mtrs LWL: 8.70 mtrs Beam: 3.38 mtrs Max Draft: 1.67 mtrs Max Bridge Clearance: 12 mtrs Ballast: 3 MT Displacement: 6.7 MT
- Total Power: 54 Cruising Speed: 6 k Max Speed: 8 k
- First class workmanship in selected mahogany, hand rubbed and treated to a silky smooth finish. The accommodation consists from forward of: Gas locker for liquid gas bottles, anchor chain below. The space is accessible from deck and drained overboard. Forward cabin with two comfortable berths. Length of berths 2.05m (6'8"). Infill cushion between berths. Stowage below berths. The inside of the hull is lined with mahogany. Cupboard at the sides above berths. A door separates the forward cabin from the passage to the main cabin. On the starboard side of the passageway two good-sized hanging lockers. On the port side is the roomy toilet cabin with marine head ( Jabsco manual – 2001). Stainless steel holding tank. Wash basin inox, sunk into the countertop. Mirror and toilet lockers. The floor is made as a shower stall with teak grating over a drained wall. Headroom 1.85m (6'). The toilet was totally renovated by the previous owner in 2001. The main cabin has built with good-sized sofa berths port and starboard. The port side sofa is made as a L-sofa. The sofas are 2m (6'6"). Book shelves and lockers behind sofas. Large table (37"x4') with folding leafs. Stow room for bottles etc. in mid section of table. Inside of hull above berths is panelled with mahogany. Ceiling is lined with vinyl panels. Head room in main cabin 1.85m (6'). Aft in main cabin is a U-shaped galley equipped with an Optimus 2-burner stove with oven in gimbals plus gas magnetic valve. Refrigerator, 80 litres capacity ( with ice box), FRIGOMATIC W35F – low noise / sea water cooled / high efficiency ( new 2005 ). Stainless steel double sink with pressurized hot and cold fresh water, manual fresh water pump. Locker for crockery. Waste basket, drawers, etc. On the port side is the navigation table with chart locker, drawers, electric switch panel with voltage, fresh water and fuel tank gauges. In the passageway to the aft cabin there is a work bench with stowage lockers. Locker for oil skin gear – life jackets, below companionway ladder. Drawers below berths in aft cabin. Shelves above berths. at the sides. Cupboard at berths foot. cabin. Door to main cabin. Escape hatch to deck. Inside the hull is lined with mahogany. Floorboards in teak. Carpets throughout the boat Curtains to all windows. Plates / glasses / cooking gear / pillows ( for inside and deck ) Brass clock, Brass barometer in main cabin. Webasto HL 2011 diesel fired warm air heating to all cabins - needs service. Electric / automatic Bilge pump
- Mechanical Systems
- Volvo Penta Diesel MD21B - 47KW ( 54HP). The engine is raw water cooled. Instruments comprise tachometer, engine hour’s counter, temperature gauge and optic and acoustic alarms. The engine compartment is sound insulated for lowest possible noise level. 3-blade folding propeller MAX PROP CLASSIC on 30 mm stainless steel shaft. Cutlass water lubricated rubber bearing ( new 2007). Raw water cooling system overhauled in 2007 and all elastic tubes replaced. Two built in fuel tanks 150 + 90 litres. ( cleaned in 2006 ) Water tank 300lt ( build in ) + 50lt inox under sofa. Hot water boiler ( 20Lt ) connected to the engine and to 220V AC. Boat speed in calm water at 2000rpm = 6knots with 3lt/hr fuel consumption. ELECTRICITY: 12v electrical system, with two battery banks, one 12v 235Ah VARTA for engine and four 12v 85Ah closed shell – deep cycle DELPHI MARINE (new 2007) for domestic use. 50A engine driven alternator is charging the engine battery and a second 60A engine driven alternator is charging the domestic use batteries. Two 1,5A SOLARA semi flexible solar panels + charge control switch, charge via a diode splitter both sets of batteries. 230V WAECO - MONITRONIC battery charger + Voltage control CALIRA 501 near the navigation table. INVERTER IPS 500W for 220v Electrical switch panel at navigation table. Water and fuel gauge. Voltmeter and two 12v outlets. Four 12v outlets in toilet cabin, galley, and cockpit. Two main battery switches at the companionway ladder (one for the engine and one for domestics). 230V – AC inlet socket ( EU type ) and in boat electrical system with 3 outlets in cabins and connected to the boiler.
- Spars & Sails
- Spars and rigging from Selden Mast AB.. Mast and boom made from silver anodized aluminum alloy. Mast 206/139 mm, with one set of spreaders (standard rig). The mast is provided with separate cable conduits, and floodlights . Chain plates are made of stainless steel. Halyard winches: Two Lewmar 16ST, reefing line winch Lewmar 7C. . 8mm stainless steel shrouds and stays. Roll –reef system foresails Reckmann. Screw Boom vang + Boombrake WALDER 203C SAILS: Sail area with storm jib : 42,7 m² Batten Mainsail from ELSTROM Sails (2001) with 3 reefing’s – 26 m² Furling Genoa with foam luff from ELSTROM Sails (2001) – 39 m² + 2 slightly smaller and lighter genoas Storm Jib 16,7 m² Asymmetric Spinnaker 55 m², equipped with FACNOR SDG 2000PC furler. Spinnaker boom and equipment.
- Navigation Equipment
- VHF - DANTRONIC RT 5000 – 25W Auto wheel pilot AUTOHELM 4000 Weather receiver NASA - NAVTEX – PRO ( new 2007 ) Radio – CD player JVC XL-C4000 GPS + color plotter ( GEONAV C7” WIDE – internal antenna ) + map flash gold –x ( new 2007) mounted on deck WIND VANE + DISPLAY – T-60 RAYMARINE ( new 2008) TRI DATA T-60 RAYMARINE – depth sounder, speed, water temperature ( new 2070 ).
- Safety equipment
- Life raft 4 pax PETREL S/N 43197 serviced to date EPIRB E5 Mc MURDO manual Smoke detector in passage way (near engine room ) 2 x 4 Kg Fire extinguisher in main saloon & forward cabin + Fire blanket Full first aid kit Flares and smoke producer as per Greek navigations law. 4 inflatable life jackets + 2 harness + 2 life lines. Rescue sling with light PLASTIMO. Spare tiller.
- History of Argo, owner's comments
- First bought by a German yachtsman in Germany on May 1981. He raced her form Hamburg in the northern sea for more than 15 years – finished first in several races – for 2 months each summer and then was kept in a dry hangar. This is the main reason that hull and interior are in excellent conditions. The last 3-4 years before being sold was not even put again in the water as the owner became older and older. She was sold to another German yachtsman on Nov 2001. The new owner renovated entirely the toilet and made new carpets, bought a life raft, refitted the sails and treated her with a new osmosis – prophylaxes with ceramic coating. He then transported her by truck to Genoa and sailed slowly with his wife to Greece. I bought her in Oct 2002 and sailed (my wife Joanna and me ) her, mainly for summer vacations, since then ( used about 60 days per year ). She was never chartered or given to other people to use. We never had a serious problem. As she was in very good conditions and there are no dry hangars in Greece we immediately made a heavy duty canvas cover which we use to cover the entire boat in winter. In 2006 we serviced the cooling system of the engine ( but we took the entire engine out so we changed a lot of other things as well ) and in 2007 -08 we renovated the navigation instruments ( wind, depth, speed ). We have also added many other small details that make life easier on board.
- Tender and sport equipment
- Inflatable dinghy NAUTEND MW 240/OSL 2,40m x 1,50m ( new 2007) S/N CNSSLNF013L708 Honda 4 stroke 2,5 HP outboard engine S/N 2011050 – 1093613 ( new 2005) Folding bicycle inox.
- Deck Equipment
- Teak laid side decks in good overall condition requiring minor local service. Mid boat openings on rails. Anchor electric wind lass SEAWORD 750Kg. 15 Kg Bruce anchor with 50 meters 6mm chain. 15 kg Delta anchor. 5Kg traditional anchor with 10m chain. Sheet winches: 2 Lewmar 43C 2-speed. Four 12 " mooring cleats forward and aft. Two 10" mooring cleats amidships. Pulpit and pushpit in stainless steel. Built in rubbing strake with bronze profile. Windscreen with hardened glass in light alloy frames, opening centre section. Cockpit table. Spray hood + Bimini ( Original in good condition ). Big locker for fenders/ ropes / gear under starboard cockpit seat. Cold water douche outlet in cockpit. Port lights in acrylic glass and light alloy frames. Gyroscopic Compass SESTEL. Manual Bilge pump. International navigation lights. Bathing ladder on transom. Passerelle + Bow ladder inox. Light crane for outboard engine 2 Dorade ventilators in main saloon, one in forward and one in aft cabin. Boom tent (large) for sun protection. Heavy duty Winter cover ( all boat )
- skype: marekyachts English-Castellano-Polski